Tasa Air Inc

Reviews for Tasa Air Inc

Alex.chernokov
Alex.chernokov

New furnece installatin

Perfect work!! Very sutisfied. I'm recommended for everybody. Very clean, very accurate. I'll suggest for all my friends.

Thank you for the nice feedback, Alex! We appreciate your business and glad you are satisfied with the service.

Ira.guretsky
Ira.guretsky

Broken heater and humiditer replacement.

Tasa air were very responsive, understanding and professional, showed up in an hour after I called. My house was out of heating. Replaced the heating unit in few hours and set up everything in its place. Left a very clean space, cleaning all trash after they finished. Price was responsible comparing other heating companies that I quoted before. Thank you

Thank you for the nice feedback, Ira! We are glad you are satisfied with the new unit, we are committed to help our customers in these cold days.

Eran
Eran

HVAC install

Very efficient and professional work. Was able to quickly replace my tankless water heater in the dead cold of winter.

Thank you for the feedback, Eran, we appreciate your business and hope your new appliance works well!

Oksana
Oksana
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace

They are very professional, fast responce to the phone call and very knowledgable with their job. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the feedback, we are glad you are satisfied! Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any more inquires.

Anna
Anna

New furnace and humidifier installation

Fast and reliable service,excellent communication with the installers,reasonable price !obwas very satisfied with the results of their work!!!!will definitely recommend them to my friends!

Thank you for your feedback, Anna, we are glad you are satisfied with your new appliances!

Florina in Montréal
Florina in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Furnace Repair

Tasa Air is my go to place for air conditioning and furnace repair. I always have fantastic and speedy service. My last service call was truly exceptional and worth taking the time to review. Tal and his team were wonderful to deal with, true professionals. Thank you again for such wonderful service. Highly recommend them.

Thank you for the nice words, Florina! We are always happy to provide great service in a timely manner. Please contact us for any future inquiries, we will do our best to assist anytime.

marina.shev
marina.shev

Air conditioner and Furnace

Highly recommend! If you’re ever need quick, professional and reliable service, call Tasa Air. I’ve used them for both AC and Furnace and they are excellent the same day service.

Thank you for your feedback, Marina, we appreciate it! Do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiry in the future.

Marina
Marina

Furnice repair

My furnice died on cold December Saturday, just before New Year . I called Tasa Air and Tal responded very quick. He arrived the same day ( Saturday evening). In a few hours the house was warm again. The service was super proffesional. Tal is very knowledgeable and friendly person. The price was very good. Thank you very much Tal for coming on saturday evening and such short notice. The furnice is working as new now. Definitely recommend Tasa Air to everyone.

Thank you, Marina, for the kind feedback, we appreciate it! You can count on us for any issue or inquiry that may come up in the future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Heating And Air Conditioning

Tal and his team installed a new furnace and AC in my old home few weeks ago. I found them to be responsive, pleasant and professional in every respect, work was done to a very high standards.
Definitely top choice and will recommend to everyone!

Thank you for your business and the wonderful review you've given us.

Tasa Air Inc

More about Tasa Air Inc

Whether you are looking to repair your air conditioner, replace it or buy a new one, Tasa Air is your reliable air conditioner supplier.
***
Looking for a new furnace? Look no more, Tasa Air will show up at your door and provide you with a HONEST & FREE estimate for a new furnace.
***
There are many water heaters to choose from, tankless water heaters or others, Call us and trust Tasa Air to give you the right advice
***
Summer or winter, our fireplace repair & maintenance service can give you the peace of mind you are looking for. Call us for a FREE estimate!