High Life Heating Air Conditioning & Security Inc

8375 Woodbine Ave Markham ON L3R 2P4
High Life Heating Air Conditioning & Security Inc

Reviews for High Life Heating Air Conditioning & Security Inc

Install a furnace

the technician is so friendly and did a great job. The furnace is quiet and save gas.

thank you for taking the time to write this review. we appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again! stay safe!!

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

Great service, New Carrier Infinity Furnaces installation

We have a new Carrier Infinity 98% AFUE Furnaces from High Life Heating & AC Inc. this weekend. It now improve my home more efficiency and comfort than before. I am very happy to have specialist Darren Ye and technician Ali team their great experts service. We would recommend them to our neighbors and friends. Thank you to Darren and Ali team !

Hi Grace, thank you for choosing High Life to replace your Furnace. We look forward to working with you again in the future!!

shaleneandandrew in Toronto
shaleneandandrew in Toronto

AC Replacement

It was easy to tell when working with Mark that we were dealing with professionals. He was very responsive, straightforward, easy to understand, and competitive in pricing.

His team was prompt, clean, courteous and efficient. Any questions were answered without hesitation, and we would highly recommend Mark and High Life for future AC work.

It was a pleasure working with you guys! we look forward to working with you guys again!

Cathy
Cathy

AC installation

Sam is an expert in his field, and truly a pleasure to deal with. Gave solid, well-informed advice, patient with explanations, attentive to detail, very accommodating, available if any problem should arise, ensured that the work was done - in general, went beyond the call of duty. I highly recommend him and his firm.

hi Cathy,. thanks for taking the time to write this review. thank you choosing us for your hvac needs. we look forward to working with you again in the future

Ray from Markham
Ray from Markham

Have been good for us for 15 years

We have been using High Life Heating and Air Conditioning for 15 years now, and have always been happy with them. They have installed both a furnace and now two air conditioners in our home.

We recently had their technician Ali and his partner install a new AC in our home, and found him very approachable and easy to work with, and his work and followup were unobtrusive, responsive, and first rate. Ali is highly experienced, and we felt very safe in his hands.

During these past few years, their technician Shawn has been doing annual and unscheduled maintainance on both our furnace and AC. He is also easy to get along with, and really knows his stuff. Without going into details, he was able to predict for us exactly how long our old AC would last.

The High Life office always takes our calls, and their level of service is really great. They understand that we are the customer.

Finally, Mark Yeung of High Life's management and sales team is a pleasure to work with. He has been our rep since the beginning, and it is incredible how quickly he responds to us, no matter what day or time of day it is. We feel that he is someone who really cares about our HVAC needs, and he has never let us down. In his most recent work for us, our AC broke down after 15 years on a Friday afternoon, and he arranged for a new unit install the next day, which was very hot (34C).

Admitedly, we have never worked with any other HVAC firm, but High Life has never given us any reason to switch. We are happy that we found them, 15 years ago.

Hi Raymond!! thank you again for choosing to replace your ac! It was a pleasure to work with you again. We look forward to helping you with your future hvac needs. Stay safe!!

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Air conditioner installation

I was pleased with my recent experience with High Life installing a new Carrier air conditioner for me. My 17 year old air conditioner had died on me and Mark suggested that we get a new one than to pay the possible high costs of fixing this old one (which can die again soon). We agreed and went ahead with quotes on air conditioners that would be appropriate for the space it would go in outside and our house size. Mark was very friendly, listed all of our options, and responded in a very timely manner. He got us a time slot shortly after our call, which I appreciated.

Ali and his colleague came to do the installation. They were careful with their work inside our utility room and the AC unit outside. Only thing I would nitpick on is that they didn't even check one of our vents to make sure that the new AC unit was actually working properly after it was turned on. They just asked if I feel cool air and I said yes. If I were them, I wouldn't just take the word of the customer since I'm not an expert (even though I was very sure the air was cool). I can confirm that my house is being cooled now though.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Carrier Performance 16 Central Air Conditioner - 24ACC6

We bought the Carrier AC unit in 2001, and it reached the end of the life in 2020 after 19 1/2 years.

We called High Life on Friday afternoon for the situation, Mark Yeung was able to give the product comparison and quote over the phone, even after the store hours, he then arranged the installation of the new unit the next day.

The technician finished the installation in about 2 hours, and also replaced the old thermostat with the new Smart unit.

Very knowledgeable and responsible Sales person Mark, he even followed up with us after the installation. We trust on his expertise.

The technicians were working in the extreme hot temperature (both inside and outside), and got the installation done in a timely manner.

The unit has been working well for 2 days, and trust it will work for another 20 years.

thanks again for choosing us to replace your AC!! we look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Mike Lee
Mike Lee

HVAC Technicians - Aggressive, nasty and rude. Did not install Furnace to Code.

#1) Initial furnace installation - Exhaust pipes were not installed to code (12" apart).

#2) Enbridge threatens to shut our gas off in 45 days if we do not fix the issue.

#3) During their follow-up call, first their technicians did not announce their arrival & just started cutting the PVC Exhaust Pipe outside.

#4) Then after refusing the sign the ticket from Enbridge, their technician PHYSICALLY THREATENED the home owner.

#5) The repair they did was very shabby. (See pictures)

I have worked as a carpenter for the last 10 years and I have NEVER treated a customer like this.

I reported this issue to High Life's company management- but customer service didn't really care and said nothing to indicate that they will resolve this issue.

Avoid this company at all costs.

hi Mr Lee,.
the furnace was installed in 2010 and when the technician arrived,. it was very evident the pipe was cut after the installation resulting in the code infraction.

with the paperwork, our procedure is for the technician to sign off on the work and to bring signed documents back to the office for submission. unfortunately the homeowners son refused to give the paper work to our technicians and began to verbally abuse them. our technicians did not feel safe and promptly left the premises

if you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact us and we will happy to help you.

Sandy Lee
Sandy Lee

Carrier Air Conditioner

The technician forgot to connect the cooling unit water to the tube to the drainage so my basement was all wet around the drainage for at least 2 weeks until one day I walked down the basement. I am not a professional and wondering how can he be so careless ?

hi Sandy. thank you for writing this review. we will certainly talk that installer and to make sure that does not happen again. we apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. please contact us so that we can arrange for a complimentary system tuneup.

Jason in Kitchener
Jason in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

New Air condition! Top service!

I recommend High Life for anyone in need of cooling and heating services.

I called in the morning, and they installed a new air conditioner the very same day. Thanks for your quick response time.
Arrived exactly the time we scheduled; Not some half day window having to wait. They have excellent customer service on phone and also with their installation professionals.

I would call on them again for any cooling/heating services , and recommend them to my friends.

Thanks guys!

hi Jason, thank you again for choosing us to install your AC unit. we look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about High Life Heating Air Conditioning & Security Inc

High Life Heating, Air Conditioning and Security Inc. is a respected and fully licensed corporation that has provided our clients with excellence in HVAC products and service for over 30 years. High Life is a valued member of HRI (Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada) and is the largest independent Carrier Dealer in Toronto. It is our mission to provide the highest level of quality and service to our customers.
***
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff can speak fluently in English, French, Cantonese and Mandarin. Please contact us to find out how our products can improve your comfort at work and at home.
YOUR ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL & RESIDENTIAL SYSTEMS
***
Heating and Central Air Conditioning and Ductwork (Member of Heating, Refrigerating & Air -
Conditioning Institute of Canada)
Carrier Factory Authorized
Hot Water Tank, Tankless water heaters
***
Security Systems with ULC Monitoring (Member of Canadian Alarm & Security Association)