High Life Heating Air Conditioning & Security Inc

8375 Woodbine Ave Markham ON L3R 2P4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Agincourt  >  High Life Heating Air Conditioning & Security Inc

Reviews for High Life Heating Air Conditioning & Security Inc

Brian L.
Brian L.

Furnace and AC replacement

Job well done, the products were exactly as expected and the installation process was smooth. Highly recommend.

Hi Brian !! It was a pleasure working with you on your ac and furnace install. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Joanie
Joanie

Furnace and Air Conditioner, using Enbridge rebate program (Home Energy Conservation Program)

I recently moved and my new place required a new furnace and air conditioner. To save some money, I looked into rebate programs. I researched through the official websites/call centers, forums, and HVAC companies. Apparently, there were a number of changes made to the rebate programs in 2018 such that even the Enbridge rebate program and many HVAC companies were lost. No one could provide me concrete answers on the requirements and process of the rebate program; and given the pre and post audit fees are substantial, I was not about go into this without knowing I will get the rebate. I was about to give up on the program, when I decided to drop in at a High Life location for my last quote.

The service was exceptional. The HVAC specialist onsite was able to present to me multiple options for my situation and explained very clearly how the rebate program worked. For questions he could not answer with confidence, he used resources at his finger tips or he was able to get back to me via email/text. He also offered contacts where I can take my inquiries further. This company is in the business to know their industry!! I feel like all the other companies I went to hadn't a clue!!

Needless to say, everything went smoothly. Everyone was professional, competent, and very friendly; from the HVAC specialist assessment in the home, to the technicians installing the units, the HVAC specialist checking in on the day of the installation, and following up with respect to the actual product as well as the contacts for the auditors for the rebate program.

If it weren't for this HVAC specialist, I would not have gone through with the program. My post-audit assessment has been completed and now, I am just waiting for my cheque to arrive in the mail!

So thank you for the professional and courteous service. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.

Hi Joanie, thank you very much for taking the time to write this review!! We take pride in our work and all our hvac specialist are knowledgeable and experienced. Your particular hvac specialist Kevin has been with our company for over 10 years!! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future!!

claytoneu
claytoneu

A/C Unit Replacement

My A/C unit broke down and I had to decide between buying my own or renting a new one from Reliance. After a conversation with Mark at High Life, it was a pretty easy decision to buy from High Life since the cost of buying a unit from them (with taxes and installation included) came out to be HALF the price of what Reliance had quoted me.

I'd like to call out the excellent service I got from the installation techs. My install involved carrying the heavy A/C unit up 2 flights of stairs which they did admirably in the humid, 30 degree heat of my condo. There were a couple of hiccups with the install since the unit was pretty old, but the technicians never gave up, got the job done and left the work area spotless afterwards as well.

The low price and service from High Life was awesome compared to what I used to have to deal with renting from Reliance.

10/10 would buy again!

Hi Clayton!! It was a pleasure working with you on your ac install. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Alex L.
Alex L.

Air conditioning repair

We purchased our furnace, air cleaner & A/C over 10 years ago from Mark. The whole sales and installation process was professional and seamless. During the recent heat warning, our A/C stopped working, and we didn’t hesitate to call Mark. He is knowledgeable and diagnosed the problem by asking us a series of questions. He apologized that they were fully booked due to the heat wave but would try to squeeze us in. Despite the chaotic day, both he and the technician kindly kept us informed about their schedule and much to our relief, the repair was done the same day. The repair was thorough, not rushed, and properly tested. When it’s time to upgrade, we can trust Mark and High Life to guide us once again.

Thank Alex L for taking the time for providing us with such a positive review of our services! We are extremely appreciative of your business and look forward to continuing our relationship with you in all your future hvac needs!

Cindy
Cindy

Furnace and water heater

We contacted High Life to replace our furnace and water heater. Mr. Mark Yeung is a remarkable manager who took care of everything for us. He is very patient and answered all my questions and concerns very quickly from the beginning and even after the installations. Also Sam the technician is very knowledgeable and helpful too. There is no doubt that I'll recommend this company to friends & family! Keep up the great work! Thanks for all your assistance!

Thank you Cindy for taking the time to write this review!! We appreciate your business and feel free to give us a call anytime!

Alfred L.
Alfred L.

Air conditioner

Very professional and accommodating company. 5 star service and employees! Highly Recommended to everyone that needs any of their services

Thank you Alfred for choosing high High Life for your hvac needs, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

kev1027
kev1027

Air conditioning

Good communication and it was easy to find what I was looking for. Service is good and very helpful.

Thank you Kev1027for taking your time to write this review! It was a pleasure working with you and We look forward to servicing any and all of your future HVAC needs in the future! Feel free to call/email/text me if you have any questions!!

AChan
AChan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

A/C & Furnace

Excellent job!!!
The technition was very friendly and professional. Finished the work in the timely manners.

Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review. It was truly our pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!! Please feel free to contact us with any of your future HVAC questions or needs!!

Geoffery
Geoffery

Air conditioning and furnace

Excellent and friend service provided by Mark and great communication! Provided us the best solution for our house needs. Recommend to everyone!

Hi Geoffrey, it was a pleasure working with you again on your hvac project at your new house! We look forward to working again with you in the future!!

Karen L.
Karen L.
1 review Milton, ON

Installation of air conditioner and humidifier

They arrived on time and were very good about explaining what they needed to do and approximately how long it would take. This gave me peace of mind and allowed me to plan out my day properly.
After the installation, they cleaned everything up and showed me what was installed and how to use each product. They even stayed to test my system a nd showed me how to download the app to connect my smart thermostat to my phone to control my new air conditioning unit.
They were very friendly and very professional. They were very patient and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend High Life for anyone's air conditioning and humidifier needs.

Hi Karen!! It was a pleasure working with you on your ac install. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about High Life Heating Air Conditioning & Security Inc

High Life Heating, Air Conditioning and Security Inc. is a respected and fully licensed corporation that has provided our clients with excellence in HVAC products and service for over 20 years. High Life is a valued member of HRI (Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada) and is the largest independent Carrier Dealer in Toronto. It is our mission to provide the highest level of quality and service to our customers.
***
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff can speak fluently in English, French, Cantonese and Mandarin. Please contact us to find out how our products can improve your comfort at work and at home.
YOUR ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL & RESIDENTIAL SYSTEMS
***
Heating and Central Air Conditioning and Ductwork (Member of Heating, Refrigerating & Air -
Conditioning Institute of Canada)
Carrier Factory Authorized
Gas Fireplace, Hot Water Tank
***
Security Systems with ULC Monitoring (Member of Canadian Alarm & Security Association)