Quartz Countertops

Reviews for Quartz Countertops

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen reno

I had a flood in my rental property that caused significant water damage to the two kitchens. As a result, I elected to explore the idea of upgrading the laminate counters with something more durable. I reached out to Mike at Quartz Counter Tops and he made the decision process on what to upgrade to including new sinks simple and easy. His staff worked around the insurance contractors taking the measurements when required and he showed up on time which I appreciated. Being that my tenants were already put out with all the work from the water damage. Mike managed to have the job completed in approximately a week when the insurance contractors quoted several weeks and were significantly more expensive. The final result was as advertised and I was completely satisfied with the quality of the materials and the installation. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to purchase and install new counter tops in their home. Based on several renovation projects I've had done in the past. I'd rank this experience as the best.

Thank you kindly Mark. It was a pleasure working with you.

tomshawcontracting
tomshawcontracting
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Reno

I was lucky enough to have a friend refer me to Mike at Quartz Countertops. From the first phone call to set up an appointment, to the install, everything went very smooth.
Being a contractor, I needed to make sure my clients would love the final outcome of there countertops, and Mike and the guys came through big.
I would definitely recommend, and I will be calling him again for other jobs in the future.

Thank you for the kind words Tom. We look forward to working with you again.

LauraStewart
LauraStewart

Kitchen Renovation

I was very impressed with the customer service from the beginning. As soon as I contacted Homestars for a referral Mike contacted me within minutes. The next morning he arrived to my house helped me with my selection and had my measurements taken by his associate. Within “3” yes “3” days my Quartz countertop was installed. It’s absolutely beautiful. It has made my kitchen Reno worthwhile.

Thank you very much for the great review and positive feedback Laura. It was a pleasure working with you.

ellen.piggott
ellen.piggott
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen reno

We had quartz countertops installed for our new and improved kitchen. 5 separate counters, including a large island. The guys were very careful handling and lifting the counters. They made adjustments to the counters where necessary to fit perfectly to the wall and side cupboards, and cut out where the cooktop went. Also adjusted to fit around a farmhouse sink. We are so happy with the results!

Thank you kindly Ellen. It was a pleasure working with you and Jim both.

All the best,
Mike

Eric in Pickering
Eric in Pickering
16 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom Vanity Top

Had our quartz vanity top installed yesterday by Quartz Countertops. It looks great! Mike is great to deal with and we will be going back to him for our kitchen counters.

More about Quartz Countertops

If you are considering upgrading your kitchen counter top or bathroom vanity top, you have found the most cost effective option available. We supply and install quality quartz for a fraction of the price that all others will charge. Select the Products link for pricing and a description of the ...