MaxSpace Stone Works Inc.

Countertops
109 Oakdale Road North York ON M3N 1W2
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Toronto  >  MaxSpace Stone Works Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MaxSpace Stone Works Inc.

Bouncer

I would HIGHLY recommend MaxSpace Stone Works Inc.
You will deal with a professional, courteous and friendly staff all the way through. This company respects the value long term relationship building with their clients. -This is a rarity when compared to it's competitors.
My project consisted of 3 separate installs for Caeserstone Countertops...All work was completed to perfection. All warranty documents were also provided immediately, indicating their genuineness as product dealers.
I dealt directly with a very pleasant operator of the company named Luna Tarek. She committed to, and delivered everything on a timely basis with utmost importance towards excellent customer satisfaction. The price paid for my work order was substantially lower than 4 other quotes that I received. I firmly believe that this the best company in it's class !
Sal.

Samantha Sannella in Barrie

I have given Max Space many projects over the last year and have been very happy with their commitment to quality and customer service. Tony and Vanda are great to deal with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for stone work.

Job Price

Thank you so much Samantha for your kind words. Working with you is a pleasure, and we hope to continue our relations for future projects!!

Thank you from the MaxSpace team!

Mike

I don't usually write reviews, but I must say Maxspace stone works deserves one. I previously had a cracked granite countertop and needed it replaced. So we decided to go with Caesarstone (Frosty Carrina). I was afraid the removal would cause damage to my current kitchen and back splash, but the team that came out did an amazing job and made no mess. The new countertop was measured perfectly by Tony and it fit nicely under my back splash.

Communication with Vanda was amazing. Always quick to respond to all my questions.

Fantastic service and price for Caesarstone. I was very impressed. Thanks Maxspace stone work team!

Hello Mike,

We at MaxSpace are very happy to hear that you are contented with overall service. Without amazing clients like you, there would be no us. Thank you for allowing us into your home, and helping you with your kitchen reno. If you ever need anything in the future, please let us help you.

Vanda

Tony_R

Vanda, the coordinator on the project was very personable and easy to deal with. The install went well, except there was a bit of a mess from the installer with the silicon glue used to adhere the sink to the bottom of the counter top. It would have been nice for them to pay attention to detail and wipe the area down when finished.

After everything was said and done I was sent an email threatening to put a lien on my property if I didn't pay the full amount even though they had charge my card the day previous. I was really not impressed by this but I received an email and a call back explaining that this was an oversight and the email was intended for another customer. Still, not the best organization and did not appreciate being threatened. All in all things went mostly smoothly.

Review has 2 previous versions

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for the kind words that you started off with. As I responded right away to the error on my part (as we are only human, and we make mistakes), I took quick responsibility for a mistake that I had made. As you saw in the email, it was not intended for you, or directed at you what so ever. I apologized numerous times via email, and voice messages, but I guess in your mind, the damage was already done. The remarks made were in no way a reflection of the great client that you were, and it has no reflection, as you as a person. Like I said, it was my fault for hastily sending a message, and not verifying the sender was indeed the correct person. This has no reflection on MaxSpace, and its ability to do the work. It was all my error, and I wish nothing but good things to you, and have a beautiful day.

Vanda

Frances in Toronto, Ontario

I needed a countertop for a bathroom reno. The team at Maxspace were great and easy to work with. I ran into an issue with the fit of the countertop (my fault - not their's), came up with an idea to correct and the team at Maxspace came through for me. The countertop looks beautiful - they do top-notch work at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend!

Job Price

Thank you so much Francis. If there is ever anything else you need us to help you with, please let us know.

Johnny from Markham

Tony and his crew did a great job installing my granite counter top. The install was on time, clean and looked fabulous. I needed a small adjustment a week later, and he sent over someone immediately to get it done. From start to finish, everyone at Maxspace made our decisions easy.

Job Price

Thank you Johnny for taking the time to let us know how we did. We take the time and care we need to make sure everyone is happy with their project. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you.

pam in Toronto, Ontario Canada M6R1N7

They say you have to pick two of the following - quality price speed. I got all 3 - wonderful service - a counter within a week of ordering and a good price. Thank you for transforming my kitchen!! Everyone was amazing to deal with at Maxspace!!! All the best

Job Price

We apologize for the delay in response. We appreciate the kind words, and we thank you for allowing us to help your kitchen project come to life.

Thank you so much form the MaxSpace team :)

Very happy with the service we received. Workers were friendly in the showroom and were able to answer all our questions on our counter installation. They honoured our quote (which was middle of the road compared to a few others we received) and our counter was installed without issue. Even after installation, I emailed them to ask about caring for caesarstone, and they sent on a care document. No complaints here!

Job Price

Thank you so very much for your kind words. If there is ever anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Goldie  from Toronto

Max Space Stone Works made My Dream Kitchen come true!

Words are not enough to say about this company and there staff we could not be happier with the results and there professionalism!

From the start to the finish I had the best experience with Max Space Stone Works! First called the company and spoke with Vanda she knew exactly what I wanted! She took the time to listen and go over all my concerns and assure me that this is a project that they can do with no hesitation! Through emails and phone calls Vanda designed the project and we thank her so very much for the amazing job! We were researching for over 8 months for a stone installation company and no one knew what or how to do this area around the stove with stone, as its a very large area. I had companies come to my house and waste my time for months. But with the staff from Max Space Stones and Vanda superior direction made it possible! Vanda took her time to explain, design and create the counters, backsplash and stone on walls. Tony, Mike and Peter who are master in stone carving and installation did a superior job and no detail is too big for them! They would do the installation in parts to be done right with remeasuring which made me feel that I have the right company!

Max Space Stone truly transformed not only our kitchen but the whole first level of our home. I got them to do my laundry room and can not wait to design my floating shelves out of stone with Vanda! We have had a lot of people come in and remark on how fantastic the kitchen looks. I could actually say its the stone that makes the difference. "The results are magnifiecent" I encourage you to take a look at our photos which will be downloaded shortly. As good as the photos look, they still cannot capture the beauty of the kitchen.

We have and will continue to highly recommend Max Space Stones to friends, family and co-workers. We will certainly call on them when we are ready for our next project. Thank you to all the installers for all there work! You all work so professionally - this reno was a pleasure to live through. Completed on time and absolutely better then expected! Thank you!

Job Price

Hello Goldie, and thank you so very much for all these kinds words!! We must say that here at MaxSpace, we love to make our clients so happy. We strive to make each experience with everyone unique and special. This project was such a pleasure to work on with you, and your visions of what this kitchen was going to end up looking like, was spot on! You made great choices in choosing your materials carefully, and it just made the whole kitchen like something out of a magazine spread. Thank you again for letting me, and the team to help you with this project, and we do look forward to working on your next project with you.

Thank you again from everyone here at MaxSpace Stone Works.

Angela & Tony of Mississuaga

We had the pleasure of working with MaxSpace Stone Works for our bathroom reno. They provided us with a beautiful 105" quartz counter top (Caesar Stone) with double under mount sinks. We had provided the sinks and there was an issue with colour variance that wasn't noticed until after installation. Tony suggested replacement sinks from Bosco and Tran arranged for them to be picked up so that we could ensure colour matching in our home before replacing. Everyone was so very helpful and accommodating. A special thanks to Peter for all his hard work in replacing our sinks. We look forward to our next bathroom reno and once again working with MaxSpace.

Job Price

Hello Angela & Tony... It was our pleasure to help you with your project at hand. We just want what the client wants, which is a fair price for great service. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you so very much form everyone here at MaxSpace!

More about MaxSpace Stone Works Inc.

We provide stone solutions for residential and commercial projects throughout the GTA. We proudly supplied and installed over 40 slabs of Caesarstone for the York University Students Center incl. bars, counters and many cool designs. We also completed two huge washroom countertops for Toronto Pearson Airport at Terminal 3. Each day, we fabricate and install an average of 4 kitchen counters from our 5500 square foot facility. We also always have at least 400 full slabs in stock including over 100 slabs of Caesarstone quartz. We have also opened up a secondary showroom for you assistance. Please head down to 920 Caledonia Road, Unit#5B.