MaxSpace Stone Works Inc.

109 Oakdale Road North York ON M3N 1W2
Countertops
MaxSpace Stone Works Inc.

Reviews for MaxSpace Stone Works Inc.

Lassaad Ben in Richmond Hill
Lassaad Ben in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent workmanship and amazing customer service

I usually don’t waist my time to go online and write reviews but this time I felt that people should know about the excellent workmanship of this place.
Tony was very thoroughl in making the perfect stone work for my fire place .
Luna at the front office was also amazing, you can’t ask for a better sales person and an artist at the same time !
Thank you guys for making my experience stress free
Ben

Thank you so much for taking the time to come here and say some kind words about us. We hope that we can assist you in any future project you may have, and please let anyone you know who might be doing a reno about us. It would be our honour to help out. Thank you again, the MaxSpace team.

Houseproud
Houseproud

Superb workmanship and fantastic customer service

Renovated our kitchen to bring it into the 21st century. Bought our quartz counter tops, commercial-grade kitchen sink, and swanky kitchen faucet all from MaxSpace Stone Works Inc.

They also have a large selection of quartz as well as marble. They have a small selection of high quality sinks and faucets.

Their pricing is competitive. Their workmanship is second to none. The owner provided us with solid advice on where the cut should be made for the counter top, and it looks seamless. The installation team show up at the designated time and got the job done.

We encountered some delays with our home renovations (not caused by MaxSpace Stone Works Inc.) and Luna was extremely accommodating, kind and professional.

Thank you!

Hello, thank you very much for your kind words. We really want every person who comes to MaxSpace to always have a great experience. It makes us very proud when we know we have done just that. Thank you again. The MaxSpace team.

Potatopen in Old Toronto
Potatopen in Old Toronto

Quick, We’ll-Priced and Looks Beautiful!

I still can’t believe how quick and easy the whole process was. They did a great job and were very reasonably priced. Veena was very helpful in getting what I wanted at a price I was comfortable with.

Thank yo so much! It is so wonderful to be able to assist client's with their projects. We always try to be in the best interest of the client, and help, guide and assist. The MaxSpace team.

Ness from Toronto
Ness from Toronto

When I need a counter, I go to Maxspace!

Kitchen counter and backsplash, laundry room counter, bathroom counter and backsplash, outdoor kitchen counter, outdoor table top ALL from Maxspace, and that's just the start of it. Renovating the entire house and plan to get all my stone from them. They really work with their clients to find the best option at the best price. Very, very happy with the way everything looks. I even needed some small jobs (i.e. covering an antique piece of furniture with stone) and they found me a great piece at a great price. And I shopped around a lot before deciding where to buy.

Thank you Ness for your kind words. We are very contented that we were able to assist you on your project. If you ever have another project in the future, please let us help you with it. The MaxSpace team.

weinerdebbie
weinerdebbie

Ceasarstone

I had all my counters and island redone in Ceasarstone and it looks fantastic. I waited many years to do this as it was costly but you get what you pay for
The owner is professional and knowledgeable and very accommodating. My stone was delivered three days after it was ordered! It's stunning! The installers were on time and meticulous.
The office manager and assistant , Luna, was a pleasure to deal with and she was instrumental in making sure everything ran smoothly.
Too bad there aren't more people like Luna on the front line!

Thank you so very much for your review. We do our very best to make sure every person that comes through our doors are taken care of as if they are family. Helping clients make their kitchen and bathroom dreams come to life. If you ever need anything else in the future, please let us help you. Thank you, the MaxSpace Team.

Ashleigh in Toronto
Ashleigh in Toronto

Quartz Kitchen Countertop

Our experience with MaxSpace Stone Works was positive. From the moment we came to the showroom we spoke with Luna who was extremely helpful and patient as we selected our stone and corresponding sinks for our condo kitchen upgrade. She answered all of our questions with great knowledge and experience.

Throughout the process, Luna was extremely responsive by phone and email and she coordinated the install with a quick turnaround time.

We had a cabinet back panel that needed cutting to fit the new design and MaxSpace did this for us onsite, which was a huge help.

The delivery and install was on-time and the team pleasant to work with.

We are very pleased with our new kitchen!

Thank you so much Ashleigh! That is very kind of you to say. I hope we met your requirements for the project, and if you ever need anything in the future, or know of anyone, please let us help. MaxSpace :)

ABOSEDEH04 in Richmond Hill
ABOSEDEH04 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

bathroom slab and onyx vanity

if i could score Tony and his crew 11 over 10 , then that is my score for them. Tony is the most professional, detail oriented and reasonbly priced fabricator you can get out there. yes, coming from a critic like me, believe me it is true! i have seen all manner of hoodlums out there.
Working with Tony was like crystal water oasis in the dessert. His job and client satisfaction comes before anything else, i practically had to chase him down with is HIS money even after the job was completed!
With guys like Tony, there is still hope for the future in this business. Now my bathroom is like Royalty, Dubai style if you know what i mean !
Thanks to TONY, MAY YOU HAVE PEACE , GOOD HEALTH AND JOY ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, AMEN

WOW! Thank you so much Celine! Those are very heart felt words, and gives us great pride that we love doing our work. f we can ever assist you with anything, please let us know.

Grace  in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

Caesarstone countertop- Kitchen & bath

We had to renovate a 15-year old condo kitchen and bathroom. After calling many companies, we quickly chose Maxspace Stone to install Caesarstone countertop for kitchen and bath due to the following reasons:

Price: the least expensive in Toronto!

Service: the best from the 1st inquiry till the completion. Although our purchase was very small, Luna answered all my questions with great patience and respect. I first asked about Caesarstone Misty Carrara but told Luna it's over our budget. She suggested Caesarstone Ice Snow as a less expensive option. They offered at least 5 different colors which are very affordable.

Special service: Before installation, Luna called me because the sink I chose was too small. She chose a bigger sink but did not charge extra!

Showroom + Sample: Very few companies offered samples of Caesarstone, but the lady in the showroom generously gave me many free samples (thinner version) to bring home. They also have 8 x 11 slabs which make it easier for you to imagine than 4 x 4 which most companies have.

I wish more companies in Toronto can be like MaxSpace. It's truly a 10-star experience!

Adi
Adi

Full kitchen and pantry - custom build

AMAZING! I would highly recommend Maxspace. Tony and his team were wonderful to work with. They were quick, respectful, professional and always on time. They were able to fabricate delicate stones that other fabricators refused to work with. They do beautiful custom work and great installation too. We were thrilled with the result!

Hello, and thank you so much! We are very happy that you are contented with the craftsmanship of our work. We strive to always do the best. If you ever need anything in the future, please let us help you.

The MaxSpace Team.

Bouncer
Bouncer

CaesarStone Countertop Installation

I would HIGHLY recommend MaxSpace Stone Works Inc.
You will deal with a professional, courteous and friendly staff all the way through. This company respects the value long term relationship building with their clients. -This is a rarity when compared to it's competitors.
My project consisted of 3 separate installs for Caeserstone Countertops...All work was completed to perfection. All warranty documents were also provided immediately, indicating their genuineness as product dealers.
I dealt directly with a very pleasant operator of the company named Luna Tarek. She committed to, and delivered everything on a timely basis with utmost importance towards excellent customer satisfaction. The price paid for my work order was substantially lower than 4 other quotes that I received. I firmly believe that this the best company in it's class !
Sal.

Thanks for the review and business.

More about MaxSpace Stone Works Inc.

We provide stone solutions for residential and commercial projects throughout the GTA. We proudly supplied and installed over 40 slabs of Caesarstone for the York University Students Center incl. bars, counters and many cool designs. We also completed two huge washroom countertops for Toronto Pearson Airport at Terminal 3. Each day, we fabricate and install an average of 4 kitchen counters from our 5500 square foot facility. We also always have at least 400 full slabs in stock including over 100 slabs of Caesarstone quartz. We have also opened up a secondary showroom for you assistance. Please head down to 920 Caledonia Road, Unit#5B.