Plumbing

Reviews for Rescue Drain & Plumbing Services

Liam
Liam

Bathroom Remodel

I converted a laundry room into a bathroom and needed to run all new plumbing for the renovation. I called Rony from Rescue Drain & Plumbing Services and received excellent service. Rony and his team were extremely reliable, fast and professional. I will be using them again for future projects.

hi Liam thanks so much for the review! really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Several repairs needed

Excellent, fast, friendly communication. Had leaking indoor shut off valves preventing me from turning on outside taps, and Rony had someone there within a couple of hours when other companies would not even entertain my request. Had 4 repairs over two separate days. Rony sent a tech on day 1, and Rony did the repairs on day 2. Before leaving, Rony inspected, and made sure repairs on day 1 were done properly, and that I was satisfied before he left. City had to shut off water to the house to repair main house water valve. Rony worked with me, and the city worker to ensure timing was such that water disruption was kept to a minimum.

thank you so much for the review! glad we could help!

Mayada in Bracebridge
Mayada in Bracebridge
1 review Burlington, ON

Sink Faucet

Great service with a very quick response. Very efficient and clean
I definitely recommend to everyone

thank you so much for the review Mayada, pleasure working with you! would be happy to assist for any of your future plumbing needs.

Lucy from Oakville
Lucy from Oakville

Repair shower drain leak

Have a basement shower that was leaking. Removed it and redid everything and it was still leaking. Rony had look and quickly identified the problem. Everything is now dry.

really appreciate the review Lucy, thanks so much!

Grant in Oakville
Grant in Oakville

Leaky kitchen faucet

Ronnie from RDPS came and fixed our leaky faucet quickly and professionally. He was very kind and did a great job. Thank you Ronnie!

thank you so much for the kind review, pleasure working with you. looking forward to assisting with any of your future plumbing needs.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Leak in kitchen

Rony & team were extremely professional and honest. They were able to schedule me in quickly and get the job done within the time frame they said they would. I would highly recommend them.

thanks so much for the kind review, pleasure working with you

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Leak under kitchen sink

Found a leak at my mother's home (under kitchen sink). Contacted 3 plumbing services to get quotes. Rony returned my call within minutes and after sending him pictures, he provided quote(s). He then arranged for Julian to visit and he attended to the problem (took less than an hour). Julian also did a follow-up the next day after my mother discovered another small leak (not the original one), and addressed it as well. Must commend both men for their prompt and extremely courteous service. They really seem to know what they're doing!

really appreciate the review James! thank you!

L. in Markham
L. in Markham

Clogged Drain Stack

Put in a request at Home Stars for a clogged pipe at 8:30am. Rony reached out at 9:30am. Very quick response. We chatted and he said someone would come by at noon.

The tech arrived at 12:30 and identified the problem with the main stack. The price ended up being more expensive than quoted because the issue was with the main 4" stack and not he 1.5" drain pipe.

The tech cleared the problem in 1.5 hours. (Lots of grease build up from the previous home owner.) They recommended additionally services to clear the problem. I was charged for 2 hours of work as they charge per hour blocks.

The tech was very helpful and friendly. He even used the back entrance to bring his gear in and out. I would recommend them.

Thank you so much for the review, pleasure working with you, please keep us in mind for any future plumbing needs!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Faucet and toilet replacement

Great service from Rony. Great communication, responsiveness and quality of work. Highly recommended. Will use again on more projects. Really appreciate the 24 hour emergency service if required (though not needed on my current project).

thanks so much for the review! looking forward to working with you again in future.

Debbie
Debbie

Replace bathroom Faucet

Rescue Drain and Plumbing were amazing. When I called they responded right away. They came the next day and on time. Rony i’m sure that’s his name if not I apologize. Was very pleasant and very experienced and confident in his job. The job was done amazing very happy and also he cleaned up after himself which I appreciate it definitely. I would definitely recommend them. Thank you to rescue drain and plumbing service.
Thanks Debbie

Thank you so much for the kind review, we greatly appreciate positive feedback. Would be happy to help again for any of your future plumbing needs. All the best!

More about Rescue Drain & Plumbing Services

With 15+ years of experience in the plumbing industry, our company has been built on the foundation of the following core values:
Honesty, Professionalism, Customer Service, and Respect.

We provide accurate advice and offer honest repair recommendations, we conduct ourselves with respect for our clients and our code of ethics, we provide the best quality work at the best price possible for our customers, and we value each and every relationship by not leaving a mess and treating your home as our own.

Some of the services we offer include:
- Drains