Tornado Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Toronto  >  Tornado Plumbing

Reviews for Tornado Plumbing

Customer
Customer

Pipe repair after sewage back up

We had a sewage back up. And the plumber we called and who opened the blockage told us we had to repair the pipe and quoted us a very high amount for it. So we decided to call Tornado plumbing due to their good raitings.
Sergey turned out to be friendly reliable knowlegable and efficient. He kept his first quote he gave us over the phone after we decribed him the problem which was a third of what the previous plumber had quoted us. I would use his services again any time but hope I will not have too....

Thank you for your kind words Hanna. With almost a decade in the industry, we pride ourselves in providing the most professional and cost effective plumbing services. We endeavor to meet our customers' plumbing needs while keeping costs to a minimum; it's a pity not all plumbers adhere to fair pricing. When you call Tornado Plumbing, we won't under quote or over charge; our price is always right.

Charlene in Pickering
Charlene in Pickering

Amazing Service and very fair price

Sergei came the very next day after I called to analysis what was wrong. We had water coming up from the shower and laundry drain. After a careful inspection he indicated there were roots that were blocking the drain and possible issue with the Y joint. He answered all our questions with lots of patience and explanation. His crew was very professional and hard working. They stayed until the early evening to get the job done in the same day. All the debris was removed after the job was done and they left it tidy. The crew replaced the drains, Y connection and replace an old clay pipe. We are very happy with the job and would definitely recommend Sergui to anyone with plumbing issues! He is honest and very patient. Thank you awesome job!!

With over a decade experience in the industry, we at Tornado Plumbing pride ourselves in professional analysis and execution of our services. We take particular pride in working well, fast and clean so that we solve problems with minimal disturbance or impact to the aesthetic of the space. It was a pleasure working for you Charlene, thank you for recognizing our commitment to excellence.

deeds
deeds

Basement Sewer Backup Overflow

Over the years, I've had the kitchen sink back up couple of times and used various drain cleaning liquids to clear up the drain. However, the problem kept recurring.

I then hired an electric Auger from Home depot and snaked the pipes in the basement. However, even though it seemed successful at first, the drain would back up every year. After three consecutive years of using the Auger, I finally wanted a permanent solution, that's when I called Tornado plumbing.

Sergey came in with a camera to diagnose the situation, however, due to the build-up and a potential kink in the pipes the camera couldn't travel far enough to diagnose the problem. We finally had to power flush the pipe before getting a better view of the situation. We then observed that the Y connector was leaning backwards, hence was building up on debris and grease. The solution was to excavate and replace the Y joint and install a backwater valve. This was done in a very professional and timely manner.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you Darryl. We come across dozens of customers who have been suffering for years with plumbing issues who try to fix them themselves at great expense of time and money. Our approach is to use the most professional, modern and up-to-date processes, systems and equipment to analyse, identify and solve problems with minimal invasion of the space we are working. The power flush method is our newest addition to our roster of services. We are pleased to have provided a lasting solution to your irritating and persistent Y connection woes. We look forward to continuing and elevating the positive customer experiences and pushing ourselves to even greater heights of plumbing excellence.

Robert M.
Robert M.

Clay pipe, pipe and sum pipe replacement

They did the work very neat and thoroughly. I would recommend them to my friends. I didn’t expect that they will do very quickly and would always clean up after their work. They always care about their work, neatness and clean. They are very nice, professional and easy to approach and they are the best contractor I’ve ever met and I would use them again in future.

It was a pleasure working for you Robert, thank you for recognizing and sharing here our commitment to excellence. We are grateful to your neighbour for referring us to you. Due to our firm commitment to professionalism, majority of our work comes from referrals and we aim to keep it that way by continuing and improving where possible our professionalism on jobs. With over a decade experience in the industry, we at Tornado Plumbing team pride ourselves in professional analysis and execution of our services. We take particular pride in working well, fast and clean so that we solve problems with minimal disturbance or impact to the aesthetic of the space.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Drain replacement

Very Satisfied with Sergey's crew - On time and On budget
Most important - they left things as they found it. - Cleaned up well.
I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Repairs to shower control unit and sink drainage

Needed urgent help getting my fairly newly renovated shower system repaired. Called Sergey requesting urgent help and him and his team delivered.

I recommend these guys for any plumbing related fixes!

We glad you liked your service and the Tornado team! We always try to help if we are not overwhelming.and the most important we do a quality jobs! Thanks Sergey

Unclogging a drain

We had a clogged kitchen sink the night before a weekend with lots of visitors. Sergey came to our house that night and promptly solved the problem. He snaked the sink, finding a clog a long way down. He was very courteous and efficient, and inexpensive. We recommend him highly.

Thank you for your feedback back,your opinion is really important,it was my pleasure to help you out,and we look forward to work with you again.thanks
Sergey

ddlf007
ddlf007

Water line replacement

Sergiy was prompt in visiting the site and giving an estimate. Once I gave the go-ahead he scheduled me in quickly and showed up on time with his crew. They worked hard and got the job done well and quickly and met the original quote doing everything they promised. You won't get any chit-chat out of his crew, they are there to get the job done and noting else. All round very professional. I will use them again.

thanks a lot for your time to write the review,it was our pleasure to help you,and look forward to work for yo again.have a great day.

Yasmin in Toronto
Yasmin in Toronto

Slow drain in shower

Our shower was not draining properly. Sergey from Tornado Plumbing replied within a minute to my request on Homestars, was at my house 30 minutes later, provided a reasonable quote, and fixed the drain. He was professional, very polite, and left no mess behind. I would definitely call him again for any plumbing problem. Highly recommend!

Hi thank you so much for your feedback,we appreciate it your opinion really important for us. We will be glad to help you with another plumbing problem.thanks again

Zoltan in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Zoltan in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Basement Sewer back-up

Basement sewage pipe backed up right beside the furnace . Sergey came in next day and told me that he will use the snake first to clear the pipe and then will use the camera to see what's going on. After the camera inspection he concluded that the sewer branching(called the Y) was in the wrong position causing build up and ultimately the back up. We scheduled the big job a week after when they excavated the area in question and changed the sewer branching.Price was good and job was done professionally by his crew. He came back when the job was done and explained me how they changed the sewer branching. Quick to respond with reasonable price, I will recommend to all my friends.

Hi Zoltan We're glad you satisfied with our service,Tornado Plumbing team always trying to provide a quality jobs.We really appreciate your feedback,thanks you for your time and we will help you with next project,or another project of your friends.Sergey

More about Tornado Plumbing

At Tornado Plumbing we work hard to fulfill all your plumbing needs, and offer some of the best service in the GTA. Our products are high quality, and all of our work is under warranty. By using the most recent technology we can offer you the best service to ensure your plumbing work is done efficiently and with quality. We provide free estimates, competitive rates, and city rebates are available.
Our services include waterproofing, pipe burst, plumbing repairs, backwater valve, concrete work, water service and repairs, drain camera inspections, drain snaking, and underpinning (basement lowering).
With appointments booked at your convenience, and 24 hour emergency service, you’re sure to get the job done with Tornado Plumbing.