Tornado Plumbing

Filip
Filip
1 review Milton, ON

Water proofing exterior

We Hired Sergi and his crew to fix our water issues. They examined the problem, agreed on a price and worked hard until the job was done. Excellent service. Thank you

Hi Filip, thanks a lot for your feedback, we appreciate it ,even more than 8 months job was done we are sure you didn't have any problem with that side we Waterproofed for you. Also we found one small room for you under the porch(you didn't know even ) tornado Plumbing and drains just the name (but waterproofing and concrete we do perfect as well:) license and insured. Thanks again

Innovate By Day
Innovate By Day

Plumbing renovation and sewer clean out.

Tornado plumbing was very knowledgable and responsive and came to assist us in a timely fashion. They were diligent and performed the work on time and on budget. The quality of their work was very high but the best part of working with Tornado was their honesty and reliability. We would definitely hire them again.

Hi Torin,thank you so much for the great review,we replaced the clay pipe interior and installed the back water valve,Increased the slope on the line (before was one section with a negative slope)moved floor drain to the Furnace room(was in the bedroom)and reconnected toilet drain and properly vented.It was our pleasure to help you and Will see you later with next project.Thanks again !!!

IJG
IJG

Drain back up

I had a slight drain backup in my furnace room last night..called Sergiy at 9:30p, he answered and was at my house this morning as planned.
He described what he was doing, cleared the clog and was reasonably priced for his expertise and service.
Thanks Sergiy!

Hi , thanks a lot for your feedback,we appreciate for your time,we were glad to helped you out and Tornado plumbing and drain look forward to work with you again.thank you!!

Helen of Troy, Richmond Hill, Ontario
Helen of Troy, Richmond Hill, Ontario
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Sink Fiasco - Saved by Tornado!

I renovated my kitchen a couple of years ago and it looked fantastic. Unfortunately, the plumber did a terrible job on my new kitchen sink plumbing leaving the water to back up in both sinks consistently every single day. Spouse kept trying to unplug the drain with chemical solutions, snaking the drain, natural solutions but nothing worked. I finally called in "a real plumber", Sergey from Tornado Plumbing and he was amazing. Looked at my sink, looked at the plumbing and immediately diagnosed the problem. He had the parts with him to make the repair and, two years later, I finally have a kitchen sink that drains! Sergey was very professional, clean, on time and knew what to do. I also had a small problem with the toilet in my powder room and asked if he could take a look since he was there. He took a look, ran out and got the parts and fixed the toilet problem as well. Couldn't be happier with the service and price was very fair. Thank you Sergey!!

Thank you so much for the great review,it was easy to find the mistake of previous plumber,the most important we solved the problem with clogging of the kitchen drain.thanks again and we look forward to work with you.

Jenny
Jenny

Replacement of toilet part

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Tornado Plumbing. Sergey was very professional and pleasant to deal with, and he did a great job. The issue ended up not being as complex as originally thought and Sergey adjusted the quote accordingly, which I appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate recommending him to friends, family and colleagues and will definitely utilize his company's services, should I require them, in the future.

Thank you so much for the review,we are happy to hear about us positive words,we look forward to work with you and thanks again

Kwok-Fai
Kwok-Fai

Replace drain pipe.

Sergey responded within minutes of my work request placed on Homestars. Over the phone he explained the cost involved for diagnose of the leak and the separate cost for the repair which can only be done after he had diagnosed the issue. He was delayed for the appointment but called to inform me of the same; something I appreciate and value for ALL my appointments. At the the new appointed time, Sergey showed up, appropriately attired with his company logo and camera system.

A crack was found on the continuous section of drain pipe, necessitating a special coupling for the work which he did not have in his truck. He had to return the following day.

The following morning Sergey arrived punctually, very important to me. When the pipe was cut, the problem was worse than we thought initially. The entire pipe had degraded and had to be replaced. A new price for the work was agreed upon that involved another crew member for assistance.

Overall, I am very pleased with the work. The floor, furniture and window were protected from dust and debris and they left the living room and the basement area nice and clean.

Hi Fai ,thank you very much for the positive feedback to us,we always try cover furniture and another staff from dust and clean after we done.The most important quality of the job,and materials high quality !!! Sorry for the delay,some time we could be late because of the traffic.
We always try to call to our costumers if we are going to be late:) we really appreciate your time and look forward have a business with you.

mimster168
mimster168

Cast iron replacement

On New Year’s Eve, my tenants complained of a giant puddle appearing in the middle of the bedroom, seemingly coming from nowhere. I asked my contractor to check it out. In his effort to find the source of the leak he created a very messy and dusty situation. After realizing the problem was bigger than he could handle, the contractor advised me to find an emergency plumber. I was anxious about the cost and the extent of this damage. My partner recalled a plumber he had used previously to install a back flow valve at his other property, a plumber, that he felt was very reliable. He said he liked that Sergei came and did the job quickly, efficiently and didn’t seem to try to sell more than needed. I called Sergei who came within an hour to see the situation. There was about a 6’ long lengthwise crack on a cast iron pipe in the corner of a room. We later discovered the crack extended underground past the corner and required some excavation. Sergei immediately got to work, by first tending to the mess that the contractor had created and ensuring that the tenants stuff was protected. The pipe was replaced within the day, the underground work done the day after New Year’s Day. Sergei’s work was clean, efficient and detailed oriented. He was considerate of my tenants and you could tell he took pride of his workmanship. His customer service and communication were excellent. He even took photos of his work to show me. I highly recommend Tornado plumbing and Sergei’s team for your plumbing needs.

Hi Mimi,thanks a lot for the perfect review,we always try to help us we can quickly,it was the last day in 2018,so that job was last in that year. We were glad to helped, and happy tenants got happy new year with function washroom kitchen,laundry and.........,we try make a photos to show our costumers all process. Our goal is Quality!!!!! All the joints we make precisely and connections are properly.It was our pleasure to communicate with you,Happy New Near we hope you will not have in this year any problem with the house. Thank you again Sergey

Mary
Mary

Power flush main drain and inspect

Sergiy arrived with his crew promptly and was courteous, receptive to questions and gave various options when consulted about other drain issues to be addressed. They were very careful with protecting the floors leading to the work area. I was very happy with Tornado Plumbing's work from the intitial visit to look at the scope of the work to the return visit to complete the work. I plan to use this company again in the future. I would highly recommend Sergiy and his company.

Hi Mary thanks for the review ,it's really nice to hear you like our service,the job was smooth with any challenge. We clean out the sanitary drain with the power flash machine high pressure jets,it was some Build up and some garbage in the drain,we checked with the camera make sure everything clean,thanks again for your time and we look forward to work with you. Sergey

Mila in Thornhill
Mila in Thornhill

Drain Cleaning with Camera

Perfect service, perfect communication, estimate was done over the phone, Sergey explained the procedures prior to the estimate, very satisfied and defiantly will recommend his services. the payment proses was a breeze via E-Transfer, Thanks you Mila

Hi Mila,we were happy to communicate with you,we used the snake machine for unclogging the sewer drain and camera inspection after we unclogged it,make sure we did it right. We send you a video with our service and resold. Thanks a lot,and happy new year

seesandeep in Toronto
seesandeep in Toronto

Main shut off valve.

I contacted Serhiy on the late night of New Years Eve and he came in first thing in the morning. He gave me a quote better than other big companies. He was polite and explained me what he was doing and why at all stages of work. He cleaned up after his work. I would recommend him to all my friends.

Thank you so much for your time, I know you spent a lot of time to post this review for small job,we really appreciate it.some time verification is too difficult for our customers,and Half of them just give up we are glad you didn't. Thank you again

More about Tornado Plumbing

At Tornado Plumbing we work hard to fulfill all your plumbing needs, and offer some of the best service in the GTA. Our products are high quality, and all of our work is under warranty. By using the most recent technology we can offer you the best service to ensure your plumbing work is done efficiently and with quality. We provide free estimates, competitive rates, and city rebates are available.
Our services include waterproofing, pipe burst, plumbing repairs, backwater valve, concrete work, water service and repairs, drain camera inspections, drain snaking, and underpinning (basement lowering).
With appointments booked at your convenience, and 24 hour emergency service, you’re sure to get the job done with Tornado Plumbing.