Tornado Plumbing

Servicing the GTA, Peel Region, Halton Region
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  Tornado Plumbing

Reviews for Tornado Plumbing

Danny Yuen from Old Toronto

I needed my faucet repaired in a hurry. But I couldn't find the brand. I called another plumber. They weren't even going to try to repair it. On the phone, they told me to buy another one and then call to make an appointment, which needed at least 1 day notice. Tornado, on the other hand was awesome. They gave me a fixed fee to repair the existing one or to install a new one. No charge just for showing up. Sergei came and determined that they couldn't identify the brand, then he went to Home Depot and bought the replacement that I had chosen online at no charge! This saved me about 2 hours of time and energy! During installation, we discovered the hole was too small, because the old faucet was a 3 hole model which separated the spout and the control lever. He did some quick thinking and suggested we simply put the new faucet in the larger hole that was off center. This saved me from having to call a carpenter to enlarge the center hole, putting my kitchen back in service at least 1 day earler! If only all businesses conducted business like Sergei and Tornado!

Thank you Danny for excellent review for Tornado Plumbing,we look forward to work with you,we will be happy to help you next time. Have a great night.

Luiz M.
1 review Milton, ON

Sergey was very friendly and honest since the first contact. He came to our place to see what the problem was and provide us the repair options with his personal recommendation.

They were able to come back for the repair in a matter of a couple of days, were there on time and got the job done in one day.

Before and while completing the work, they showed me what they were doing, which materials they were using and also the reason why I had the problem in the first place, which helped me understanding how to better care for my house moving forward.

Overall, great service and I would definitely recommend them to friends.

Hi Luiz, thanks a lot for your feedback,we glad to hear about us,we appreciate for your time to wrote the review.
And we hope next time we will get 10*

AM77 in Toronto

Yuri did a fantastic job and would recommend him to anyone. He was on time, friendly, thorough and even cleaned up after himself! Very professional in every way. Highly recommended.

Thank you for a great review,we glad you happy with our service,thanks for choosing the Tornado Plumbing .

Lee
1 review North York, ON

There are a few key qualities about Tornado Plumbing that resonated with us, near impossible to find these days, “TRUST” accompanied with, “HONESTY” ... a man of his word.
Serhiy and his crews are disrupting the plumbing industry by changing the way we look at plumbers. They were the only company that spent the time to really get to know the job before they committed to a quote and time frame. They used camera snakes, consulted engineers, researched industry best products and then provided me a quote to do the work as if it was their own home. Any other plumbers I met were arrogant about how long their company has been in business or wanted to charge me just to bring out equipment. Other quotes lacked detail and focused on what their companies specialized in, not what the problems I was trying to solve for. I felt as if other companies were out to cut corners as their interactions with me were rushed and avoided talking about details of work, particularly around the concrete and drain work which they didn’t get was the heart of this project, they just saw the $ in the waterproofing portion.
From the first visit to follow up upon completion, Sirhey was super responsive with all of my requests and was proactive in communication so as to not disrupt our family during this project.
At times there were up to 4 crews working on our project, every employee of Tornado Plumbing was kind, considerate and competent.
I too found Tornado plumbing by reading reviews here and checking them elsewhere. I was skeptical that a young company could have pleased so many home owners.
Tornado turned out to be a better experience than I imagined a family or friend contact in the trade would work out to.
A huge thanks to the entire team for an amazing job done on time and on budget.

hi Jason,Thank you so much for a great review, it was our pleasure to help you,and for choosing the Tornado ? Plumbing. we look forward to work with you. thanks again Sergey

Marc B in Toronto

Great Service!
We had an issue with a smell coming from our basement. So I decided to call a plumber in. I called 3 companies and Sergey was the first one to reply and accommodate my request on the same day! The problem was not very straight forward since I live in a old Victorian home that had many different plumbing jobs done to it over the years. Sergey was persistent and located the blockage and was more than happy to show me on the camera what the issue was. He got my sewer drains flowing again!
Sergey is very professional and he cleaned up everything before leaving.
If your looking for a good plumber then look no further,
Thank you Tornado Plumbing!

Hi Marc I really appreciate for your feedback,I'm glad you like the service from Tornado Plumbing,we are always trying to help people solve the problem,leave the job site clean,after we done!
Have a wonderful day

Helga Stecker from Toronto

Yuriy came the day I called and performed the work required. He was competent, friendly and helpful.
It was a pleasure to have him in our home and I would not hesitate, to recommend him to my friends.

Thank you so much for your feedback,we always trying to do our job the best as we could . Thanks again

Nadiya in Etobicoke

Great experience. Tornado plumbing crew came vary fast on my couple of mine emergency requests and they have done really great job! I'm very satisfied with service and pricing. I will defiantly call them again, if anything!

Hi Nadiya ,thanks a lot for a great review,your feedback really important for us,we Appreciate for your time,we look forward work with you.have a great night.

Ryan in Toronto

Sergey came by on time as discussed and as able to correct 2 issues in both our kitchen and bathroom in very short order. Even saving me the cost of a new fixture in the process, great work!

Ryan

Hi Ryan,thanks a lot for positive feedback,I️ appreciate your cooperation on this matter .have a good night

Taessa

Tornado Plumbing is a fantastic company. I found them while walking my dog as they were on another job site. The owner called me back the same day, came the next day to quote our home. They did an A+ job on our basement, completing a job another company did not fulfill. They even came at 2 am on the last day to complete the job, as it was crucial for the concrete to set properly. Honest guys! Bonus- they even notified me of city rebates I would not have known about, as well as filled out all the paperwork to send off.

Thank you so much for a great review:)It was our Pleasure to help you,we glad to see our customer Satisfied,Also we will be happy to help you with your next project.have a good night

Sara

Serhiy and his team are polite, courteous, and reliable. We were very pleased with their work as it was efficient, tidy and accommodating. We are undergoing a basement renovation that included a new drainage system, sump pump/back water valve installation, waterproofing, and new concrete slab. Any revisions made to the schedule were accommodated without question. Serhiy provided some good suggestions. His team was fantastic. Serhiy is also willing to do heavy lifting. You can see the team respects him, as he is not afraid of hard work. He is involved in the project and leads by example. He also helps coordinating the schedule by communicating his needs. We were very impressed. I would highly recommend Tornado Plumbing and Drains.

Hi Flav ,thank you for positive feedback. It is greatly appreciated. We looking forward for servising you in the future. Enjoy your finished basement,have a good night.

More about Tornado Plumbing

At Tornado Plumbing we work hard to fulfill all your plumbing needs, and offer some of the best service in the GTA. Our products are high quality, and all of our work is under warranty. By using the most recent technology we can offer you the best service to ensure your plumbing work is done efficiently and with quality. We provide free estimates, competitive rates, and city rebates are available.
Our services include waterproofing, pipe burst, plumbing repairs, backwater valve, concrete work, water service and repairs, drain camera inspections, drain snaking, and underpinning (basement lowering).
With appointments booked at your convenience, and 24 hour emergency service, you’re sure to get the job done with Tornado Plumbing.