Tornado Plumbing

Drain Services
Servicing the GTA, Peel Region, Halton Region
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  Tornado Plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Tornado Plumbing

Lynn in the Beaches

Can't thank Tornado Plumbing enough for a quick response to our leaking pipe and for finding a much bigger problem in the process. The rates were more than fair and we had a terrific fellow who was polite, professional and incredibly helpful. I have used other companies in the past but this company was not only efficient but cost effective. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.

Job Price

Thanks a lot for your feet back ,it was pleasure to help you.

I needed to have my sink and dishwasher hooked up after I had my kitchen renovated. The Tornado team was very accommodating schedule-wise. Good communication, very professional, left the kitchen clean when the job was completed. Thanks!

Oleg in Toronto, Ontario

We had a very positive experience with Tornado Plumbing today.
We had an emergency with the drain pipe blockage in our old bungalow in North York.
Sergey came the next morning and fixed the problem which appeared to be the tree roots growing into the old clay drainage pipe just outside of our house. He was very patient, polite and super skilled and it was a pleasure dealing with him while he explained the work he was performing in very professional manner and with positive attitude.
The price was very reasonable too and the next possible steps have been outlined very clearly.
I think we have found our plumbing company to deal with all our needs in a future and I would definitely recommend Tornado Plumbing for any plumbing projects.

Job Price

The team was professional, prompt and thorough all the way through. I called them Sunday night as an emergency and they came immediately and stayed until they resolved the issue. They took me through their work so I was comfortable with what was done and took the time to ensure the work area was cleaned before they left. I appreciate their explanation, their thoroughness, their honesty and the care they took in my home. Highly recommend.