Tornado Plumbing

Servicing the GTA, Peel Region, Halton Region
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  Tornado Plumbing

Reviews for Tornado Plumbing

Cecilia D.

If you are reading this, NO SEARCH FURTHER. It must have been one of my luckiest day to find them. This is the guy seriously knows what he’s doing! I phoned Tornado because “a big name 5 star so-called best of 2016 plumber” did not show up on my appointment (which I had to take a day off work to arrange for that appointment). My shower pipe broke, water keeps leaking onto my newly finished basement ceiling, causing big stain. Sergey from Tornado showed up the same day, did enormous amount of work, with an extreme expertise (Work was so precise in a tight spot. a clean cut on the bsmt ceiling, another clean cut off one bedroom drywall, redirected and repiped the shower drain, reinstalled new trap, changed the flex pipe behind shower stand to copper pipe, also changed my down spout) with an UNBELIEVABLY FAIR PRICE! I was so stressed out and mentally prepared to go so broke before calling them. Guess what, it did not happen! I was so happy about Sergey’s professional work, and insisted to leave him a tip, he REFUSED MY TIP! Dear people, you can definitely buy expertise in this contactor business, however you cannot buy GOOD HEARTED EXPERT, you need some serious luck. And if you are reading this, you are very lucky. Take this luck for granted and phone them! I will recommend them to all my friends.

Thanks a lot for the great review,it's really fill awesome when we read this review,I'm happy you liked Servis with Tornado Plumbing.We would like to work with you again. Thanks Sergey

Gaurav kalia in Brampton

We had water back flow in the basement and there was water all around. Called these guys and within next 40 mins their guy was at our home and he did an amazing work, found the problem suggested the change and cleaned everything properly after the job.
Would highly recommend

Rishat in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Very satisfied with the company . Nice and friendly guys. Did good job very fast and very accurate . Cleaned up after work . Highly recommended , you will not be disappointed !

Thanks a lot for the review for Tornado Plumbing,we are happy,when we see our customers happy:) We will help you in next project. Thanks Sergey

psarkaria786

I called sergey and he was there in under an hour and had the problem fixed. Fast, friendly, and very knowledgeable.
Would definitely recommend!

Thank you for your feedback,it was our pleasure helping you,and look forward to work with you again. Thanks

Ariel in Toronto

Sergey and Tornado Plumbing were great. They came quickly and assessed the issue. He was polite and patient, making sure that we had all the details before we committed to any expensive and destructive repairs. He was respectful of our home and put down drop sheets to protect the floors. Very highly recommended.

Thank you so much for your feedback,we really appreciate it,unfortunately future customer couldn't see the pictures with our job start and finish,Whatever,we are happy to hear about us positive things. Thanks

GDbeaches

I looked into a number of plumbing Companies when we had our basement flooded because of old clay pipes that were penetrated with roots from our house to the main city sewer line. One Company was recommended by the restoration clean up company and we had another company (one of the more popular ones) come in and provide a quote. Interestingly, both wanted to charges us $money to put a camera down to assess the problem and provide a quote. That made absolutely no sense. If you can determine the problem, how can you provide me a solution. After, they finally agreed to put the camera down in order to scope out the problem and provide a solution and quote. Both these company’s suggested pipe bursting solution, a solution where you don’t need to trench and just follow the path of the existing pipes and replace from inside and burst the outer pipes, essentially less labour intensive and sopposedly cheaper than trenching. One of the companies actually said if pipe bursting doesn’t work, we can always then trench. That was big warning flag right away. As you can imagine, time was of the essence and the fact that they had no confidence in their solution, I could see them charging additional money if the scope of work changed. Both these companies quoted me $7000-7500. After meeting with these two companies I felt I needed to get another quote and read up on these companies. After all, this is a long term investment into our home and want to make sure the job is done right and on time. After reading reviews on home stars, i then contacted tornado plumbing because of the positive reviews of Sergey and his team, especially how Sergey is involved throughout the job and explaining what is happening with his level of care and expertise.
Sergey came to our house and put a camera at no charge in order to assess the problem carefully. He took a good 30-45 min scoping he problem and he took the time to sit and discuss the actual problem and a long term solution. And guess what, he didn’t recommend pipe bursting! He showed us on the camera that the clay pipe was retaining water at certain points and that the pipe over time had a curve to it (underlying ground support was improper over time and allowed the pipe to bend, therefore pipe bursting would not be successful. In addition, he said the slope of the pipe from the house to the city line was not optimal and could not be fixed if we trench, and he recommended this option though more labour intensive.
So that gave me great comfort that in was speaking to someone knowegable and understood that getting a solution that will last long term was important to us.
Sergey quoted the job for trenching and drain pipe replacement and backwater valve installation for $6500 and it was actually lower than the other two big companies who were sopposed to be much cheaper with their pipe bursting solution. I was surprised how much lower and cost effective sergeys solution was but he explained that it wasn’t because he does a cheap quality job but it’s because the other companys have certain overhead cost and excessive margins.

So Sergey and his team did the job and they started on time and finished on time. They even did an amazing clean up job that we couldn’t even notice that the front yard had been trenched. The basement was all clean up properly and the photos are there to show. Also, during the process, Sergey explained what he saw when the pipes were revealed and showed that the pipes from connection from the house pipes to the pipe drain was not even sealed with any sealer which was sopposed to have been done if done to code by the people who did the house plumbing pipe work. So he corrected this too. Also he helped facilitate the city refund for the backwater valve installation and made this a very smooth process.

All in all, I am very thankful we chose tornado plumbing and would highly recommend that anyone atleast take the moment to have Sergey come in and provide his assessment if you are looking to have plumbing work done.

Steven

Sergey quoted the job and came the next day to do the work. His communication and professionalism were excellent. I would recommend him to anyone looking for drain work or waterproofing.

Hi Steve, thank you for a great review for Tornado plumbing,we appreciate for your feedback,it's really important for us. we will be glad to help you with any future work.thanks

Farid

I had a huge issue at home where the main drain was clogged and sewage was coming out from basement drains. This affect my ground floor bathroom and my whole basement. They came over and figured out the problem and fixed it quickly at a reasonable price. The two guys that completed the work were very professional. I already recommended my friends about these guys.

Thanks a lot for a great review.it was our pleasure to help you,and look forward to work with you again. Thanks

Tom

Sergey arrived on time, diagnosed the issue and explained our best options while providing a short term fix. I'm very pleased with his professionalism and quality work!

Thanks a lot for your time to write this review for us. We glad to see our customers happy,we will help you with any plumbing problem. Thanks

Melissa in Toronto

Hired them to unclog a toilet and another time to install a toilet
Fast service and well priced
Great company
I recommend this company to anyone who needs plumbing services

Hi thank you so much for your feedback,it was our pleasure to help you. We look forward to work with you again. Thanks

More about Tornado Plumbing

At Tornado Plumbing we work hard to fulfill all your plumbing needs, and offer some of the best service in the GTA. Our products are high quality, and all of our work is under warranty. By using the most recent technology we can offer you the best service to ensure your plumbing work is done efficiently and with quality. We provide free estimates, competitive rates, and city rebates are available.
Our services include waterproofing, pipe burst, plumbing repairs, backwater valve, concrete work, water service and repairs, drain camera inspections, drain snaking, and underpinning (basement lowering).
With appointments booked at your convenience, and 24 hour emergency service, you’re sure to get the job done with Tornado Plumbing.