Tornado Plumbing & Drains

45 Chauncey Ave, Unit #1 Toronto ON M8Z 2Z2

Drain Services
Tornado Plumbing & Drains

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Tornado Plumbing & Drains

BettyToronto
BettyToronto

Drain Cleared

When my main drain partially plugged on Sunday I called my drain service guy. Sadly he didn't call me back (retired?) so I read the reviews on HomeStars and based on what I read I decided to give Tornado a try. They came on time and cleared a huge mass of roots in my drain, cleaned up, and made recommendations. I would recommend them

Single Detach Home Renovation Project

I called Tornado to give me a quote for the plumbing rough-ins for my home renovation (second story addition to a bungalow, complete gut job). They not only were the most affordable but also the most professional company that quoted my plumbing work.
Tornado plumbing had done previous infrastructure prep work at my house (replaced old clay sewage pipe and led water pipe with new PVC and copper pipes), so I already had a great experience working with them.
Just like my previous experience with Tornado, the first day they started to do the work, they worked very clean and keeping their things tidy. They kept me informed ALL the time about little things that might bother me in the future, such as routing of pipes, location of toilet flanges, fixtures, etc, and never made decisions without my knowledge. We are very pleased for having worked with Serhiy and his team!

Hi there,

Thank you for an amazing feedback. It is very rewarding to know that we could be of assistance and that you were happy with our services. We look forward to hearing from you should you require plumbing or drain assistance again in the future. Thank you for choosing Tornado Plumbing and Drains.

replacing drains/outdated plumbing

I hired Tornado on a neighbours recommendation to remove an old toilet, replace broken drains and repair improperly installed plumbing. Peter was very helpful in explaining the scope of the work and in answering all of my questions with great patience and respect. They did an excellent job. They worked very efficiently over a 2 day period, maintained a safe and clean worksite and finished the job in 2 days. They were very careful protecting my landscaping and removing the construction debris. They also did the entire job for the best price and assisted me in obtaining a rebate. Tornado is a great company and I recommend them without reservation.

Hi there,

Thank you for amazing feedback. It was a pleasure reading your review. Customer satisfaction our first priority. We are always just phone call away. Thanks a lot for your business and hope to see you again.

Residential - water pressure

Had two other plumbers visit prior, both could not solve the problem at hand. Not enough pressure on the third floor of the house, wasn't a problem for Tornado plumbing. after completing the job I noticed a leak in another area around the boiler (From original build), and they came that very same day to fix the issue. Unmatched team thanks to their efficiency and respect.

Hi there,

Thank you for honest feedback. We are really appreciate your words. It was our pleasure to work with you, please let us know when you have any plumbing needs.

kevork in Ottawa
kevork in Ottawa

Water drain issues

Search google for a good plumber , Tornado company came up , I called and spoke to a plumber named Peter by far the best plumber I have ever met . He came and found the problem and performed the correct repair . I will definitely use this company again thank you very much .

Hello there,

Thank you so much for the review. It is great to hear that our plumber Peter was able to meet your needs and provide you with exceptional service. Thanks again for high recommendation, hope to see you again.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom install

Tornado plumbing was awesome from start to finish. I received a same day quote and work commenced the next day. The team was very professional and the communication was very clear. I would definitely recommend Tornado Plumbing.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure reading your review. Customer's satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you so much for recommendation, hope to see you again in the future.

Dimitrios
Dimitrios

Outstanding - Drains replacement and water upgrade

We hired Tornado Plumbing to replace the sanity drains (inside & outside), relocate a running trap, and upgrade the water line to 3/4". The scope expanded slightly because they also had to dig outside in order to connect the new PVC pipe to the backwater valve (unfortunately the company that installed the valve did not bring PVC pipe close to the wall) -- this was not a surprise as we were warned by all 3 companies that provided quotes that it was a possibility. I used the opportunity to also have that section of the exterior foundation waterproofed for a small extra cost. I cannot stress enough how highly I recommend these guys. Ardi, Peter and Serhiy are extremely professional and hard working. They had to dig 11' (!) to reach the City connection. Although the project lasted over a week, they repeatedly made temporary connections to ensure minimal interruptions to sanitary and water service. We did not have to leave the house at all. Ardi worked until past 10pm on the last day to remove excess soil and complete the yard cleanup. It's unbelievable how well the basement and the grass was cleaned after being like a war zone!

Hi Dimitrios,

We are really appreciate for so detailed review. It was our pleasure working with you and glad we were able to take care of your repairs. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Looking forward to continue working with you. Thank you and take care.

inikolaev.group in North Bay
inikolaev.group in North Bay

Installation of Sump Pump & Back Water Valve

We hired Tornado Plumbing to upgrade our lead water service & clay sewer piping, install the sump pump and backwater valve, and to assist with underpinning. Not a straightforward project as our house is over a century old and required tailored solutions and adjustments on the go. All challenges were handled skillfully and with high quality of workmanship. Serhiy was also a pleasure to work with, punctual, and always available over the phone. The job was reasonably quoted, did not go overbudget, and completed in timely manner.

Hi Ivan,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We strive to provide excellent service here at Tornado Plumbing & Drains. Thank you for great feedback about Serhiy. We're happy we could help you, and really appreciate your honestly.

Sewer drain pipe replacement

I would highly recommend Tornado Plumming and Drain, based on the quality of work performed. Serhiy and his team did an amazing job replacing old broken sewer clay pipes, all accomplished in three days.
Serhiy was very professional and courteous from start to finish. He even came back after his crew left and made sure the sight was all clean.
Thanks for a job well done!
Henry

Hi Henry,thank you so much for the great review,we glad to hear you satisfied with our quality of work and workmanship.
We specialized in drain replacement trench less technology and all related to the sewer,with permanent solutions of 25 years of warranty,
Thanks for your business and let us know if you need anything else in the future, thanks a lot regards Serhiy and Tornado plumbing team.

Tasha
Tasha

BEST TEAM TO HAVE ON YOUR SIDE WITH A SEWAGE BACKUP!

Serhiy and his team arrived in 20 mins when I was in a sewage back up panic! They literally solved the problem that no one else (including the City) could resolve. They were professional, courteous and took on the job as if it was their own home. I HIGHLY recommend them for any plumbing job. I was literally floating in sewage and within 24 hours they solved a nightmare of a problem, that no one else could fix!

Hi Tasha

Thank you for your time to leave us review. It was our pleasure working with you, we're really appreciate for high recommendation. Please give us a call when you will need any plumbing assistance.

More about Tornado Plumbing & Drains

At Tornado Plumbing we work hard to fulfill all your plumbing needs, and offer some of the best service in the GTA. Our products are high quality, and all of our work is under warranty. By using the most recent technology we can offer you the best service to ensure your plumbing work is done efficiently and with quality. We provide free estimates, competitive rates, and city rebates are available.
Our services include waterproofing, pipe burst, plumbing repairs, backwater valve, concrete work, water service and repairs, drain camera inspections, drain snaking, and underpinning (basement lowering).
With appointments booked at your convenience, and 24 hour emergency service, you’re sure to get the job done with Tornado Plumbing.

Check us out here:

YouTube videos on various plumbing and drain services may be found in our photo gallery.

Drain Services, Foundations, Plumbing, Waterproofing, and Concrete Contractors
Waterproofing Our skilled crews take all the necessary steps to clean and prepare your foundation wall prior to waterproofing. We only use materials of the highest industry standard to seal your home from leaks. With a 25 year warranty, you are guaranteed a dry basement and piece of mind. Drains When you need to replace your damaged sewer lines, we meet all city standards for drain work and backwater valves. Using the minimally invasive pipe burst method, we can have your drains running again quickly. Water Service Using trench-less technology we can quickly replace your lead waterline or upgrade your current water service, causing minimal damage to your property Plumbing We can take care of all your plumbing needs no matter the size. Fixing small leaks to full plumbing line replacement, and everything in between. Concrete work From walkways to patio slabs we’ve got all your concrete needs covered. Underpinning & Walkouts If you’re looking for more living space, we can lower your basement to your desired height or add a second entrance. Using approved engineer drawings, and following building codes, we will create the basement you want. 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
Ask about the City Rebates for Sump Pumps and Back Water Valves
2014
ALL Major Payment types Accepted.
Drain Layer, Drain Contractor, Building Renovator. See photo gallery.
Ontario College of Trades and Apprenticeships (Plumbing)
25 years Labour and Warranty. Kindly ask for more details.