Tornado Plumbing

Drain Services
Servicing the GTA, Peel Region, Halton Region
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  Tornado Plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Tornado Plumbing

If I need a plumber again I will certainly call Tornado. They came right on time, installed the kitchen faucet, cleaned up all the mess. The price was the best of all the companies I asked for an estimate. I am having my kitchen renovated and will certainly call them to help with the plumbing.

Job Price

Thank you for using Tornado Plumbing and taking your time to write this review. We are looking forward towards helping you with your future projects.

We moved into a new home in Etobicoke and 6 months after moving in, we had a house guest staying for a few days. He stayed in the basement and a day into his visit, the basement toilet stopped working! We hadn't really used it since moving in so we were worried that it could be something big. We needed an honest plumber to tell us the truth about the work required.
After a few calls, I found Tornado Plumbing! They took my call around 9am and we made a noon appointment. They had a look, fixed the blockage and gave us some helpful advice about the plumbing system in the house. The service was excellent, we highly recommend them and we would happily work with them again.

Job Price

Thank you for using Tornado Plumbing and taking your time to write this review. We are glad we could answer all of your questions and satisfy you with our service.

Dajomalyn in Bolton
1 review Pickering, ON

Yurly didnt a great job in replacing my entire shower faucet. He answered all my questions and when he was finished he vacum and took away all trace of any mess that arised from the work being done. What I really like, was the fact that he laid fabric around the areas that he was working to minimize the mess. Overall I would use the services of Tornado Plumbing again. Yurly is an extremely polite young man.

Job Price

Thank you for the review. Yuriy takes great pride in his work and ensuring all our customers are fully satisfied.

en

Kitchen drain was draining slowly. Sergey came to snake the drain. When regular snake did not work, camera inspection was done and tried using root cutting snake . Camera inspection and failed snaking indicated a larger job due to how bad the clog was. After digging up the pipes, Sergey was able to show me exactly what the problem was and explained why the job needed to be larger. Written estimate was provided before any piping work was performed. Sergey was able to fit us into his schedule for the larger job as soon as possible. Sergey and his team were highly professional (explained the entire process, quick responses to phone calls/texts), friendly, and cost was reasonable. Provided guarantee for 25 years for the work that was done. Would definitely call again for any plumbing/drain issues

Job Price

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We take great pride in making sure our customers are completely satisfied, and we're so happy to see that you are. Thank you again!

Eve in Toronto

Service within a couple of hours. Two problems, one a toilet, one a leaking pipe in the basement were taken care of in no time. Would definitely use again and recommend!

Job Price

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your in mind words.

Trish Emmons from East York

We had bathroom waste backing up into our shower and knew this wasn't just a routine clog - called Tornado Plumbing at 7pm and they came at 9pm that same night. The guys stayed past 11pm to help us clear the clog, but knowing the main iron stack underground was corroded and needed to be replaced. They came the next day to do the job, and back again the next day to finish it all. They came back a few days later to help us with another clog (not to do with their work, but rather on our neighbour's side). I wouldn't hesitate to use them again - very responsive, professional and very nice to deal with. Thanks again for all your help!!

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to have helped you and your neighbour. it was our pleasure working for you.

Wendell Ferguson from Toronto

Yuriy came in on time and worked hard all morning replacing 4 valves and the accompanying hoses, on all our toilets and our dishwasher hot water feed. He was fast and worked very cleanly, checking each one after installation and leaving the rooms as clean as he found them. He ran out of hose so he went up to the Home Depot and got more. He was finished by noon and we were happy to pay him. Now our house is in tip-top plumbing shape. Thank you Tornado.

Job Price

Thank you for such a kind review. Yuriy was happy to get the job done for you and we appreciate your feedback.

Marlene S. in Toronto

Tornado Plumbing confirmed the appointment a day before scheduled, and then came exactly on time. The Technician went out and bought the new faucet for me and the sink is perfect. I was delighted to have them show up exactly as agreed and the price was definitely reasonable. I have already referred them to a neighbour who has plumbing needs. I would definitely recommend this company.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you, and we appreciate the referral.

Valerie Soper in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Sergey and his team worked their butts off in the hottest 2 days of summer, digging a 35 foot trench to bury our indoor sump discharge pump into a french drain outside. They also installed 2 sumps, 1 exterior and 1 interior and stayed behind late to ensure late to ensure everything was working properly. The crew cleaned everything up and even replanted 2 plants that they had to remove to make the trench. I would highly recommend this team to anyone looking for a reliable, honest crew. Thank you Sergey, Yuriy and team for fixing our sump pumps.

Job Price

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're glad to have taken care of the sump pump and returned everything the way it started.
It's customers like you that help keep us in business and working hard.

mariak

The guys were very polite, respectful, knowledgeable and trustworthy. They explained everything and made me feel comfortable and informed about the work being done. They did a great job to boot and the price was reasonable. It's the first time I've had such a positive experience with a plumbing company so I had to write a review.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure helping you with your drain issue.

More about Tornado Plumbing

At Tornado Plumbing we work hard to fulfill all your plumbing needs, and offer some of the best service in the GTA. Our products are high quality, and all of our work is under warranty. By using the most recent technology we can offer you the best service to ensure your plumbing work is done efficiently and with quality. We provide free estimates, competitive rates, and city rebates are available.
Our services include waterproofing, pipe burst, plumbing repairs, backwater valve, concrete work, water service and repairs, drain camera inspections, drain snaking, and underpinning (basement lowering).
With appointments booked at your convenience, and 24 hour emergency service, you’re sure to get the job done with Tornado Plumbing.