Geo Green Heating Services

Burnaby BC V5C 2H6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Burnaby  >  Geo Green Heating Services

Review for Geo Green Heating Services

Chris from Burnaby
Chris from Burnaby
11 reviews Burnaby, BC

Boiler Breakdown

I bought a groupon from this company to do an inspection on my heating system. Coincidently a few days later the heat went out and I called Geo Green to come out. One of the owners Sean came out and said I needed 3 new zone valves and a new pump. Being not very informed on the mechanics I gave him the go ahead as the house had no heat. I was shocked when he presented the bill for $1800. After I called another reputable heating company and they told me that it is rare that all those items became faulty at once and I was overcharged. Do not hire this company!