Gas Line Installers

Reviews for Gas Line Installers

Deborah
Deborah

Friendly, professional, reliable

Rabie was an absolute joy to work with and I can honestly say that I look forward to hiring him again in the future. He was fast and clear with communication and made sure that we understood and felt confident proceeding with the work. He always showed up when he said he would and was respectful and friendly during site visits. He gave us great advice and I found that I could trust him and his expertise. We had a line installed on the outside of our house with connections for a gas fireplace, stove, and bbq. We also had the stove and a hood fan installed. I will be recommending this company to everyone I know and if you are reading this, then I am recommending you get in touch with Gas Line Installers today.

Thank you Deborah. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you.

Gas line relocate

Rob was a pleasure to work with. He was very patient as we determined the best location for our bbq and then the most efficient way to extend the gas line. His workmanship, knowledge of products and customer service skills were all impeccable. I would definitely use company again.

Thank you and it was a pleasure working with you. Greatly appreciate all the hospitality.

Junction Homeowner in Toronto
Junction Homeowner in Toronto

Gas line flex tube installation

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING WORK!!! What we thought would be a complicated process, Rob made effortless. He answered my initial call immediately, was very pleasant and scheduled an onsite visit within days. He was efficient, clean, kind and professional. He took the time to explain the process and ensured everything was in working order before he left. We could not be more pleased!!! If we have any gas line requirements in the future we will most definitely call Rob from Gas Line Installers.

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you.

Tanmay
Tanmay
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Exterior AC unit replacement

Rob and his team did a great job replacing my broken outdoor ac. Theirs was the most reasonable quote and showed up quickly to replace my old ac unit. Its been 3 months now and no complains.
Rob also helped fix my gas fireplace and patiently answered all my questions. He is nice and genuine person. Will definitely be using gas line installers again.

Thank you. It's was our pleasure.

Robert
Robert

Pool heater install - HVAC Gas Line Job

Service is A plus,
Called several companies, nobody got back to me kept getting the run around.

I called Gas Line Installers and prompt response, great price, job done on time with no issues.

Great service all around I highly recommend them.

Thank you Rob. It was a pleasure working with you.

Daniel
Daniel

Great experience. Highly recommended.

Great experience working with these guys. They were extremely helpful and had excellent communication. We had a number of complications on our gas line / gas range installation and they were fantastic and helped us resolve everything, making sure every detail was done right, safely, and up to code.

Highly recommended, and I will definitely call again if I need more gas work in the future.

Thank you Daniel. It was a pleasure.

Den
Den

BBQ Gas line Installation

Amazing work, service and turnaround time. After contacting Rob he came by the next morning and provided an estimate. His team came several days later and completed the installation in about 4-5 hours, doing a clean and professional job. The pipe had to originate from the basement and go through several walls - this ended up being very tidy and the pipe was tucked away where you can barely see it.

We will definitely be using Gas Line Installers for future heat/gas/ac services, highly recommend!

Pleasure
Working with you Denis. Thank you for the great review.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Gas line, range and hood installation

Rabie is very professional, thorough and pleasant to deal with. He provided a quote, explained the details of the job in a very simplified manner. He was on time and left the place clean. He changed the switch for my fire place free of charge and my fire place works too. I would highly recommend Rabie and will definitely contact t home for any other related work. Rabie, thank you for excellent service.

Thank you Fareena. It was a pleasure working with you.

Aidan in Toronto
Aidan in Toronto

Range hood and stove installation

Rob was excellent at organizing what information he needed from me for the job and was prompt in his responses. He came prepared and did an excellent job. Would absolutely use his service again for future jobs. 10/10

Cheers,
Aidan

Thank you Aidan. It was a pleasure working with you.

Hazel
Hazel

Furnace Service - Friendly and knowledgeable

Very knowledgeable and explained everything really well. First time having a furnace so made sure we understood how it all worked and how to maintain. Also made excellent recommendations for the future and gave lots of tips to save $$$ and avoid unnecessary work. Serviced the furnace and will definitely hire again!! Thank you for the excellent customer service!

Thank you Hazel. Pleasure meeting you and Mike. Always happy to help.

More about Gas Line Installers

Gas Line Installers has been installing and repairing H.V.A.C equipment for 20 years. We are independently owned and operated. We deliver quality service combined with quality products to all our customers. All our technicians are licensed and insured and will take the time to go above and beyond their job description.

Call us today for a free quote 647-234-9596 or connect with us through a video call for quicker results.