Tempest Home Inspections

Reviews for Tempest Home Inspections

Rich in Calgary
Rich in Calgary

home inspection

David was detailed, professional and took the time to explain the process to us. He was able to clearly explain what he was looking for and was patient throughout the process allowing us to ask numerous questions.

I would recommend Dave for home inspections, especially for anxious first time home buyers.

Thank you Rich and Jackie. It was a pleasure meeting you!

Billy in Toronto
Billy in Toronto

Home Inspection

Dave did a fantastic job on my home inspection. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough in his work and will take the time to explain concepts to the average homeowner. Hard to beat his experience and passion for his work. I would highly recommend Dave to any friends or family that are looking for a home inspection.

It was a pleasure meeting you Billy. Enjoy your new home and thanks for the review!

alevotta1 in Calgary
alevotta1 in Calgary

Home Inspection

Dave is very reliable, always on time, responsive to email / phone inquiries in a very timely manner. It is the second time I've used his service and I will continue to do so, should I need it in the future. The price is reasonable, his service impeccable and he sends out the report within few hours after the inspection. I highly recommend his services to whoever needs an home inspection

Thank you!!

Jenn & Cam in Calgary
Jenn & Cam in Calgary

Home Inspection for New Purchase

Dave from Tempest Home Inspections was very thorough in his inspection of our new home and provided a detailed report of his findings. He took the time to explain his observations and point out key features of the home to be aware of. His friendly and personable style made the home inspection a relaxed and stress free process. We would recommend Dave and Tempest Home Inspections to anyone in need of such services.

Thank you very much Cam and Jenn! Enjoy your new home!

Chris
Chris

Home Inspection

Had Dave come in and do a home inspection for me on short notice. He did a very thorough job and summarized any and all issues so it was easy to understand. The turnaround time on the report was also very quick. Would highly recommend Dave for any future work.

Thank you for your business Chris.

Penny in Calgary
Penny in Calgary

Home inspection

Dave of Tempest Home Inspections is the best!! He arrived early, was open to answering any questions I had (during and after the inspection), kept me updated throughout the whole time, and offered recommendations for areas which needed some TLC. I really appreciated his attention to detail since this was our first home purchase and his professionalism really helped to calm my nerves about purchasing our future home. His inspector's report was very detailed (I really appreciated the red arrows pointing to the areas of concern) and it arrived an hour and a half after our inspection. I feel confident in recommending my family and friends to use Dave's services. Thank you so much again!!

Thank you Penny! Enjoy your new home!

Erin E.
Erin E.

Home Inspection

Dave was really professional and made the entire process easy for us as buyers. I would definitely recommend Tempest Home Inspections.

Thank you Erin!

R. H.
R. H.

Home Inspection

Dave was on time, professional, thorough and explained all things in a way that was easy to understand. Highly recommend Dave!

Thank you Ravinder! It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Tempest Home Inspections

Home Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Mold Testing, Air Quality Testing, Pre-Listing Inspections, Calgary Home Inspector,