Tempest Home Inspections

Tempest Home Inspections

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Tempest Home Inspections

Home inspection

Dave is thorough, competent, friendly, professional, and patient. He did our home inspection for our first home purchase and was really great to work with and answered all of our questions. We definitely recommend him to others!

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you!

Landon in Calgary
Landon in Calgary

New Home inspection

As first time home buyers we appreciate that Dave was very knowledgeable, helpful, and he explained what he was looking for as we tagged along on the inspection. He also had some great maintenance tips to help keep our new home running smoothly. The report was very fast and detailed and included lots of images. Dave also arranged a sewer scope for our older new home, it helped put our mind at ease knowing that our pipes were in good shape.

Thank you Landon. It was a pleasure working with you!

Yasmin in Edmonton
Yasmin in Edmonton

Home inspection

Sincere appreciation to Tempest Home Inspections and Dave Graham. The report provided by Dave was a testament to his diligence when inspecting my new home. He spent time carefully examining everything from roof to basement and his report contained helpful photos detailing all that he saw and how he arrived at his recommendations. I'm now sincerely thinking of hiring Tempest to give me a home inspection of another house I own. The information provided will help me keeping my investments in excellent condition and also provides information for future planning of renovations and anticipated repairs.

Thank you Yasmin!

Andy in Edmonton
Andy in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great Inspection done in a timely manner

Dave was informative, provided a quick but thorough inspection and left us with a great detailed report. He was also kind enough to take time out of his schedule to meet with us on a Saturday morning. I would recommend Tempest to anyone I know who needs a home inspection.

Thank you Andy!!

house inspection

Dave was very nice to work with, very knowledgeable and willing to help you understand a;; related to the inspection before, during and after. All at a very reasonable price

Des in Toronto
Des in Toronto

Expert in their feild

This was the second time we have used Tempest for a home inspection. They are alway accompanying to our scheduled time frame. When on site they explain any issues that our found in terms that we understood.

I recommend Tempest for anyone needing an inspection as they are a great service and easy to work with.

Thank you Des and Kaylee!

Private User reviews Nanton, AB

Home Inspection

I was very pleased with the home inspection that was completed. Dave was professional, knowledgable and thorough. The report was detailed and easy to follow with photographs for ease of reference. I would highly recommend Tempest Home Inspections.

Thank you!!

Excellent Service

Very good and friendly service. Price was good, too. Everything was explained and issues were pointed out in detail. Nothing else I would ask for in a home inspection. Very happy with the excellent service.

Thank You!

George C in Calgary
George C in Calgary

Dave was great to deal with!

Dave was on time, polite and very thorough in his inspection of the property. He went through what things needed to be addressed and things that had issues but weren't in immediate need for attention. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a home inspection.

Home Inspection

Dave was very thorough and did a great job with our home inspection. He explained everything he was looking at, and if it needed attention exactly how it fix it.

Would recommend Dave to anyone needing a home inspection

More about Tempest Home Inspections

Home Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Mold Testing, Air Quality Testing, Pre-Listing Inspections, Calgary Home Inspector,