Tempest Home Inspections

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Tempest Home Inspections

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

home inspection

Professional, thorough and very informative. I felt like I was given excellent information that helped me make a sound decision on purchasing this property but in simple terms so I could understand it.

Thank you for the review!

Rohan in Airdrie
Rohan in Airdrie

New home purchase inspection

Excellent and thorough review of the house. 2.5 hrs on large house. Immediate feedback. Great peace of mind with buying a home.

Very flexible with arranging time for inspection.

Great feedback on minor issues in the house that were found.

Thank you for the review Rohan! Enjoy your new home!

Noah Bowman in Airdrie
Noah Bowman in Airdrie

Home Inspection

Dave from Tempest Home Inspections is great to work with. He did the inspection for my previous home as well and I will definitely call Tempest again the next time. Dave is very detailed and takes the time to answer and elaborate on any and all of my questions. Thanks to Dave's detailed inspection I have a good understanding of the ins and outs of the property.

Thank you Noah!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Home inspection

I am thoroughly impressed by the quality of a home inspection completed by Dave Graham on our first home. He was extremely knowledgeable, understanding and a true professional. He went above and beyond to make sure to explain how things in the home work and answered all the questions we had with high patience and extreme knowledge. If you need a home inspection completed, I highly recommend Dave Graham!

Thank you for the review!!

Ronny in Toronto
Ronny in Toronto

Home Inspection- Warranty Purposes

We had Dave come by for a warranty related new home inspection. He was thorough, comprehensive, efficent, knowledgeable, friendly - and it all came with one of the best prices in town!

Loreen in Calgary
Loreen in Calgary

Condo Inspection

Dave did a great job. He was very thorough and professional. He had a report ready in electronic format within a few hours with lots of information and recommendations. His pricing was the best of the quotes received as well. Would highly recommend Tempest Home Inspections. Thank you Dave!

Thank you Loreen!

Kari in Calgary
Kari in Calgary

New Home Inspection

We got Dave's info recommended to us from our realtor. We were looking for a new house, and Dave did a very thorough inspection. Checked everything and pointed out issues and concerns as we went, as well as options to fix them. His report included everything small to big and was very in depth. Thank you for your excellent work.

Thank you Kari!!

brandon in Calgary
brandon in Calgary

Great Service! Super Knowledgeable

Dave did a great job. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and excellent to deal with.

He even provided the home inspection report within the same day as the inspection.

I would definitely recommend him to others.

Thank you Brandon!

Michelle in Calgary
Michelle in Calgary

Trustworthy and Efficient

We would highly recommend Dave. Having never performed a home inspection before, we weren't sure what to expect. Dave was great. He walked us through his findings and explained everything to help us better understand. He is honest, efficient and a genuinely nice person.

Thank you Michelle!

Amanda  in Calgary
Amanda in Calgary

Home Inspection

Dave responded quickly to my time-sensitive request to have our new home inspected. Dave did a great job explaining the steps of the inspection. He was very thorough and honest with his findings. The cost was very reasonable. I chose to opt for the mould testing due to allergies. I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you Amanda, it was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you enjoy your new home!

More about Tempest Home Inspections

Home Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Mold Testing, Air Quality Testing, Pre-Listing Inspections, Calgary Home Inspector,