Kingway Roofing

pp in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

HORRIBLE RENOVATION EXPERIENCE

HORRIBLE RENOVATION EXPERIENCE
This contractor took the payment and left the job unfinished. This is how it happened:
I hired Kingway Roofing (Contact name is Mo) to replace the existing roof for a new one.
We had a specified payment schedule and closer to the end of the project when all payments have already been made, they left the project unfinished.
I have made dozens of phone calls and when I finally reached them, they made it clear that they have no intention of finishing the job (they already got the money, so why even bother, right?).
I was promised great roofing with a 10-year warranty for the work done. Then I paid the full amount for an unfinished job. It is obvious, that no warranty case will ever be honored by a company that does not even care to finish the work.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS CONTRACTOR IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY

BRS.CO
BRS.CO

Worst roofing

Worst roofing
Started leaking after 3 months
Call the company no one answer the call
Left couple of masseges never return the calls
No one should get any kind of work done from these people
If you do you be left with frustration and loosing your time and money
Worst roofers

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

roof installation

It's a very unprofessional company. In two months after roof installation we found that roof is leaking, and even company will give you 10 years garantee warranty believe us nobody come to fix it. They even never pick up the phone. I guess as soon as they see who is calling or hear any complaint message simply ignore us. I will never advice to anybody this company. It's better to pay more but to be sure that work done completely well.

Looking for Roofing pros in Markham?