Sun Leaf Roofing Inc

Reviews for Sun Leaf Roofing Inc

Flavia in Thornhill
Flavia in Thornhill

Leaking gutters

Raymond contacted us promptly, came to assess the issue, explained what needed to be fixed (cleaning gutters, caulking the joints) and what work might be required in the near future and immediately started the work. Him and his colleague were efficient and professional. Thank you Raymond. We'll contact you for all future roofing issues!

Flavia

Thanks for your business.

All the best.

Mirza
Mirza

Shingles replacement

Raymond was helpful, informative & easy to work with, installed quality shingles & cleaned up area, he completed his job in timely manner & promised to visit every year (free of charge) to inspect shingles.

Thank you so much for spending time on writing review , and I also appreciate your business.

Christine  from Toronto
Christine from Toronto

New Roof and Eavestroughs

Raymond was great to work with; very responsive, very fair quote, and work was done in one day. The crew cleaned up completely and were very pleasant and respectful. Very happy with the quality of the work. Highly recommend.

Thanks Christine.
Thanks for your business. I am looking forward to working for you next time.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Great work

Raymond came by on short notice to look at some issues that I've been having with squirrel damage and loud dripping noises coming from newly installed eavestrough and downspout (that a different company installed). Raymond identified the trouble spots that lead to the issues I've been having right away ( in not easily accessible areas). He also accurately identified the likely cause of the dripping noise via the initial visual assessment. It could have been coming from any of 4 locations. Upon opening up the downspout, he found that an adjoining piece coming off of a lower section of roof had been shoved so far into the main downspout that it was approximately 80% occluded. Looking at it, he laughed, my neighbor laughed, and I laughed ( while crying on the inside). Raymond took care of it all, glad I called him.

Thanks Mark

Gutters leaking

Gutters were leaking at 2 joints, they made the repairs and re-supported the gutters. So far, no more leaks. They were very polite and seemed to be experienced. I would definitely use them again

Thanks a lot. We will keep improving.

Good work

Very quick response to my quote inquiry. Started job ASAP. Raymond and his helper showed up on time and ready to work, and work they did. All was finished in record time and well done. There were only a couple of issues....they found some rotten wood that needed to be replaced. I gave them the ok to do it but felt a bit taken by the price. It cost me an extra thousand dollars to have a couple of 2x2’s replaced on just one side of my garage. The whole job of replacing the gutters was 2400 which seemed fair until that 1000 was added. It seemed to be an excessive amount! Also, he promised me a 200.00 gift card if I booked within a certain time, but I did not receive it. All and all, the work was completed and looks much better than it did, but I don’t know if I would recommend them.
As a follow up to the response of the company, attached is a photo of the one area that needed the wood replaced. When he called me to tell me about the rotten wood, he made it sound as if the entire house had rotten wood. This was the only reason I okayed the 1000.00 cost. It was not all facia, just one area on the side of the garage. Originally I had asked him to quote me on capping of the garage and installing leaf barriers in the gutter when the original quote for the gutters was done. He quoted me 3400.00 for all of the work. I decided to just go with the gutters due to cost, and had another contractor do the capping of the garage. Raymond made sure he would end up with the 3400.00 he quoted me at the beginning. I feel he took advantage of me due to the fact that my husband is disabled and unable to stick up for me.

Alison
Thanks for your review. I appreciate your business. The gift card will send to you in couple days. The price for replace wood and install back soffit is fair. It is not only 2"x2", we replace all the wood where the fascia located. I think I need to do something to make you happy. Because your satisfaction is the most important for us.

Richard
Richard

Eavestrough / Gutter Repair

Raymond and his team did a fantastic job on my roof. They were extremely fast and thorough. They completed all the agreed upon work and finished with a complete clean-up of my yard. I found their pricing extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend Sun Leaf to anyone thinking about having any roof related work done.

Thanks. Richard. Your satisfaction is most important thing for our company. Very happy working with you.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

eaves trough cleaning

Raymond called and came right over
Checked the down spouts on the house and listen to me about the box sun porch on the front of the house. He got his ladder and had a look at the troughs . Up he went and cleaned out the trough . Screwed off the down spout and cleaned that out too . Raymond was great, friendly, helpful and did all the social distance stuff which is called for . I would have him by for any future roofing jobs and recommend him to any one needing help on a project of this kind .

Linda. Thank you so much. You are very nice person to working with. I am so happy to serve you

susan in Toronto
susan in Toronto

Roof repair

Raymond responded quickly, identified the problem, and provided great service. Repairs were done in just a few hours. I especially appreciated how respectful of social distancing measures he was. He also helped us think through future needs our roof has that we cannot undertake during the winter.

Hi Susan
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you.
Regards,
Raymond and the Sun Leaf Roofing Team

aldershot
aldershot
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Gutters & Downspouts Clearing & Cleaning

We contracted with Sun Leaf Roofing (Toronto) to clean our (two stories) gutters and downspouts 6 Dec 2020. Owner Raymond and his two assistants showed up as promised. The work was done efficiently, damage free and the clean-up was thorough. The price was fair considering that they travelled from Toronto to our Burlington location. Raymond was very pleasant and cooperative throughout the project. John Gagné - Burlington.

Uncle John. Thank you so much. We are very happy to work with you.

More about Sun Leaf Roofing Inc

'Specialized on all kind of roofing and metal work services since 2002.
Serve on GTA area. 10 years labour and materials warranty and free annual inspection (call in only).

Certified on BP,OC,GAF and CertainTeed.'