Inspect My House

Reviews for Inspect My House

Arshavir in Thornhill
Arshavir in Thornhill

Home Inspection before Renovation

We decided to renovate my dad's house. However as one of my friends recommended us, we decided to find a good home inspector before planning for any renovation. That was really a wise decision. When Navid came to our house, he did a very detailed and through inspection all over the house, from basement to the roof. He also had a thermal camera which helped us to find out some area of damages under the bath tube which we had never thought there can be some thing like that.

However as I found him a very detail oriented guy, I recommend him to my friends and family, as I gain a good value of the idea for the money I have spent for the inspection.

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

home inspection

Had an absolutely wonderful inspection conducted by Navid. He was professional, extremely thorough in his 3.5 hour inspection, and took the time to explain each and every concern he found. Even after the fact, he was always on hand to answer my questions. I am very pleased and would definitely use or refer this company again.

A.G
A.G

Complete House Inspection

Navid did a great job doing a thorough inspection throughout the house I've recently bought. He took me through the process and explained things clearly and in an easy way so I could understand them. Prompt and a pleasure to work with. I recommend Navid to anyone who requires a trustworthy and straightforward home inspector. And one thing else, it took just 1 day since I called him to complete my job. That was wonderful for me.
Thanks Navid!

More about Inspect My House

Meet the Chief Inspector – Navid Aghili, a visionary P. Eng. , and professional house inspector, certified by InterNACHI, he has worked his way into many a home within Toronto and the GTA and wishes to extend his trusted services to more residential homes regardless of type (from condo to ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Vaughan?