The W Upholstery & Interiors Limited

Review for The W Upholstery & Interiors Limited

John in Markham
John in Markham

UPHOLSTER A FAMILY CHAIR

This company has had my chair since September 24/2012 and every time I call I get the run around as to why it has not been completed. Every time I call the owner complains about his health problems. The last time I called the owner told me the chair was a piece of European garbage but he would try to get to it and do the job he promised almost three years ago. I have had other pieces of furniture re-upholstered by other companies and it never took any longer than a month or two. At this point I have considered asking for the chair and my money back...but I really want the chair completed as promised. To date it has bee very frustrating and I caution anyone looking for good honest work not to go any where near this company.