Picov's Furniture

Reviews for Picov's Furniture

Andrea, Unionville, Ontario
Andrea, Unionville, Ontario

Upholstering of chairs

This is the first time I have used Picov’s. My experience was the best I have encountered in my design career.
The owner Kerry Picov ordered fabric, pick up was arranged and work completed in a timely manner and my client was thrilled with her chairs.

excellent work. in Pickering
excellent work. in Pickering

ottomans

I had my ottomans made from scratch at Picov's furniture. The owner was great to deal with. He was very accommodating about the color and price. We received them quickly and they looked great. I would return to Picov's any time.

Cheryl G in Toronto
Cheryl G in Toronto

Chairs recovered

I would never recommend this company to anyone. Had ordered fabric back in March and they said it would take 2-4 weeks. It took 10 weeks and we had to call them numerous times. When finally brought in to be re-covered. They said it would take 1 weeks. It took 2 weeks and we had to call them numerous times. Very poor customer service and disorganized. They never return calls and they always had an excuse. I had a fried who had the same issue. They just rotate the excuses.

Donna in Pickering
Donna in Pickering

Amazing experience

I had a few quotes to have my furniture reupholstered and came to Picov’s and was very impressed with the selection, pricing and amazing customer service from Mel. It was a pleasure to work with them and I’m thrilled with how my furniture turned out!

Solid Wood Bed & Table Co. in Pickering
Solid Wood Bed & Table Co. in Pickering

Great Workmanship

We send people there all the time for reupholstering of chairs or sofas. Picov's has been around a long time and has always provided excellent workmanship for my clients. I will continue to recommend Picov's to my customers.

Jenny Sartisohn from Pickering
Jenny Sartisohn from Pickering

Sofa, Loveseat and Chair

I recently had my sofa, loveseat and chair reupholstered at Picov and could not be happier. The workmanship is excellent as is the customer service.! I would recommend Picov's to anyone wanting to get their furniture re-done.

Lynn from Whitby-647
Lynn from Whitby-647

custom ottoman and cushions

I took in a picture of an ottoman I wanted made. Was told "we can make anything". So I placed the order and left the picture and measurements for reference. I was told it would take 2 weeks, ended up taking 7. When I went to pick up the piece it was not at all like my picture. The top of the ottoman was supposed to be tufted and it was plain with a few buttons attached, it looked horrible. I told the owner I was not satisfied and he argued that to tuft it would cost more. I told him that i was quoted according to the picture. Luckily i had extra fabric and he said he would change it. At that time i took the two accent cushions, the fabric was a dark paisley and he made them with a white zipper that screams out from the fabric. he also filled the pillow with scrap foam wrap rather then a proper pillow form. i took the pillows because it was not worth the fight. I returned the next week and the top was done according to my original picture. I was then told that i was not being charged any extra !!! Why would I be charged extra, it should have been done right the first time. A horrible experience from start to finish. The prices are reasonable but not if you don't get what you ask for . I will not be returning and so glad I did not have my sofa and chairs done here. Very sloppy work and unprofessional.

Review has 1 previous version
Mary Thomas from Scarborough
Mary Thomas from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Recover wing chair and sofa

I just had a sofa and wing chair recovered and I can't believe it's the same furniture! Excellent workmanship. It was a bit more expensive than we expected, but we chose a really nice material and compared to prices we'd been quoted in Toronto, it was reasonable. Very helpful lady there, who was able to steer us through all the hundreds of books and give us some great ideas. Will be going back to get dining room chairs done soon.

Susan Rabbior in Scarborough
Susan Rabbior in Scarborough
11 reviews Scarborough, ON

furniture refinishing

I wanted 2 wing chairs recovered. This company had the best prices. They let me bring samples home to make sure that the fabric matched by other furniture. They offered free pick up for seniors, but the catch is there is a charge for delivery to bring the chairs back. Next time I will pick them up myself!

Dawn G, Toronto
Dawn G, Toronto

Reupholstered Sofa, Loveseat and Chair

I had been searching for a new sofa, love seat and chair for a while when I passed by the Picov sign and thought I'd drop in and see what they had to offer. Kerry, the owner, assured me that my existing furniture could be made to look brand new again. I was overwhelmed by the vast choice of fabric, but their in-house decorator came to the rescue with lots of ideas based on my existing decor and even managed to steer me away from beige. My furniture was ready in approx 3 weeks and looked amazing! The workmanship could not be faulted and the price very good compared to the competition. They are now in the process of refinishing and reupholstering a bed I bought from Kijiji and I can't wait to see what it looks like.

More about Picov's Furniture

Picov's Furniture has been in business for over 30 years specializing in custom built furniture, refurbishment and upholstery. We specialize in refurbishing, upholstering and repairing ottomans, chairs and sofas! We recycle your existing furniture and give it a outstanding update! Saw a picture online of a beautiful upholstered headboard? We ...
Looking for Upholsterers pros in Toronto?