Picov's Furniture

Dawn G, Toronto
Dawn G, Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Reupholstered Sofa, Loveseat and Chair

I had been searching for a new sofa, love seat and chair for a while when I passed by the Picov sign and thought I'd drop in and see what they had to offer. Kerry, the owner, assured me that my existing furniture could be made to look brand new again. I was overwhelmed by the vast choice of fabric, but their in-house decorator came to the rescue with lots of ideas based on my existing decor and even managed to steer me away from beige. My furniture was ready in approx 3 weeks and looked amazing! The workmanship could not be faulted and the price very good compared to the competition. They are now in the process of refinishing and reupholstering a bed I bought from Kijiji and I can't wait to see what it looks like.

debbiebroomer@hotmail.com in Pickering
D. R.
1 review PICKERING, ON

Recovered Sofa

I am very satisfied with the sofa I recently had recovered at Picov Furniture. The quality of work, customer service and turn around time was outstanding. In addition the cost was half that of competitors pricing. It doesn't get much better than that.

Lisa
Lisa
25 reviews ,

Re-upholstering Slipper Chairs

I went to Picov's and selected a fabric. They gave me a quote and were very reasonable. They were half of what I got quoted in Toronto. They picked up AND dropped of my chairs to me (no charge) and even returned to clean a small area of pink chalk I couldn't get off. The chairs are exactly how I wanted them to look. Great service, great prices and great work!

mary m in scarborough
mary m in scarborough

kitchen chairs

I had kitchen chairs re ulperstored. I picked out mircofibre at company. It took approx 5 business days to complete. It was ok. Not overly satisfied, it was just OK

Teachu East of toronto
Teachu East of toronto

Sklar sofabed recovered

We had Kerri in to give an estimate on some dining room chairs, while he was there we asked for a rough estimate to recover our sofa bed. He offered his cost and then told us some practicle improvements he would make to the design. The couch was finished in two days and we have recieved many compliments on the new product. He is presently refinishing some dining room chairs at 1/4 the cost of another local company.

More about Picov's Furniture

Picov's Furniture has been in business for over 30 years specializing in custom built furniture, refurbishment and upholstery.

We specialize in refurbishing, upholstering and repairing ottomans, chairs and sofas! We recycle your existing furniture and give it a outstanding update!

Saw a picture online of a beautiful upholstered headboard? We can make that for you! Just bring in some pictures and we can make your vision come to life!

Come see us today at 1080 Brock Road in Pickering and ask for me, Kerry Picov!