Upholsterers

416-725-3191
8241 Keele Street
Vaughan
L4K 1Z5

We have been working with Mark on various upholstering projects. Our latest was a tufted headboard and it turned out absolutely stunning. It was done to perfection and was ready right on time. The service is always professional and is highly recommended.

Thank you Maryam for using our company, it was a pleasure dealing with you and if you need anything else please give me a call. Thanks

Seat Recovering

I had 6 dining room chair seats recovered and 4 ottoman seats recovered. I am very happy with the results. Mark was very easy to work with and I received the finished chairs in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend them.

Hi Amy thank you for using our company, if you need anything else please give me a call. Thank you Mark

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

A gorgeous facelift for a Los Angeles sectional.

My 25 year old sectional was oversized and chic until it needed reupholstering. Unfortunately, the re-do was a disaster. Every time we sat on it, down feathers poked through; eventually the sectional was an embarrassment. FINALLY!! I went to Homestars, and after a terrific meeting with Mark, from Fine Design Upholstery I had complete trust this job would go well. And it did. The project went along without any surprises, and my husband thinks the sectional looks even better than the original. Mark at Fine Design Interiors has the eye of a designer and the heart of someone who will NOT LET YOU DOWN.

Thank you Linda and Lorne for trusting me on your project, it was a pleasure dealing with you. If you ever need anything please give me a call. Thank you

Tony Katz from Toronto
Tony Katz from Toronto

Dining Room Seat Cushions

I was referred to Mark and Enzo by a friend. I needed my dining room chairs upholstered and needed the job done quickly. Mark and Enzo were a pleasure to deal with. My chairs were done ahead of scheduled time and they look outstanding.
I would highly recommend them and I will look forward to doing more business with them again.
Ilissa
Toronto

Thank you Mrs Katz, it was a pleasure dealing with you as well.

bluedot studio in Toronto
bluedot studio in Toronto

Custom Upholstered Sofa Bench

We have collaborated with Mark and Enzo on numerous commercial projects together from minor repairs to large custom installations. They bring experience, creativity and detailed focus to every project. It is always a pleasure working together!

Thank you Paulo and Anthony it's always a pleasure working with you guys and look forward to the next Project. Mark

cammiestefano
cammiestefano
1 review King City, ON

Upholstered headboard in bedroom

From the moment they arrived, they were very professional! We were extremely happy with their craftsmanship and they were able to pull off the design I had given them perfectly! I am in love with our bedroom and would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you so much Cammie and it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Reupholstered Outdoor Cushions

Mark and Enzo did a great job reupholstering my outdoor cushions. They look beautiful, better than the original look. Will go back again for any of my reupholstering needs in the near future.

diningroomchairs in Vaughan
diningroomchairs in Vaughan

re-upholstery of dining room chairs

We had 6 dining room chairs with caning on the seats that had broken through after many years, and decided to have the caning replaced with a solid seats. Mark and Enzo's workmanship is excellent and they are a pleasure to deal with.

Marh

Roman in Oakville
Roman in Oakville

Recliner reupholstered

Has my favourite recliner redone. Turned out better than when I first purchased it. Mark even went so far as to replace the padding to the best quality available for a ridiculously low fee, chair now has more support. Family and friends have all commented on the job.

Thank you Roman , enjoy.

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

Reupholstery of chair and ottoman

I had great advice as to what pieces of furniture should be recovered due to the quality of build. I chose leather to reupholster the furniture and had a huge choice of colour of beautiful quality leather that was available. The reupholstering was done to perfection. I am very pleased!

More about Fine Design Interiors Inc

Hi , my name is Mark and I own a custom furniture shop and re-upholstery. If you have any questions please give me a call 416-514-0051 and I will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you for your time.