Fine Design Interiors Inc

Reviews for Fine Design Interiors Inc

Fran Tabone from Brampton
Fran Tabone from Brampton

Old couch & Loveseat like new

We recently reupholstered our couch & love seat with Mark at Fine Design. Mark gave us an initial quote in January and honored his quote in April when we decided to go ahead with the project, not knowing what our plans would be because of our impending move. This is remarkable in these Covid times when the price of everything has gone up. From the choosing of our fabric to the final design (which we left up to Mark), we are very happy with the transformation of our furniture to a great looking up-to-date set. It was a pleasure working with you Mark. We are looking forward to getting them home again on Monday. Before & After photos attached. He also added a lovely toss cushion not shown here.

It was a pleasure working with you guys and I wish you all the best in your new home up north. Please keep my number if you need anything in the future.
Take care and stay safe..

Chair better than new

I highly recommend Fine Design Interiors Inc in North York. I brought Mark an old, tired-looking chair and he turned it into a stylish, modern comfortable chair. Throughout the process he and his partner were helpful with all the decisions about fabric and design. Their work is detailed and impeccable and the chair is better than new. I would definitely use their services again.

It was a pleasure meeting you and re-doing your chair. If you have any questions in the future regarding furniture please call me .Thank you for the kind words. Mark Be Safe.

Deconstructed couch

I bought a new couch that I couldn’t fit down the stairs to my basement. I reached out to Mark on homestars to see if he could help and he sure did. Mark and Enzo came to my house, took apart my couch moved it downstairs and rebuilt it. They were so kind and did an amazing job. Truly talented. Thank you both so much!

It was a pleasure meeting you on Friday , thank you so much for your trust and giving me your sectional to fix. If you have any questions regarding furniture in the future please give me a call. Please be safe.
Thanks

michael in Toronto
michael in Toronto

Banquette - Great Job

After talking to a few companies we decided to go with Mark at Fine Design Interiors. We linked the fact that they have 25+ years of experience and pictures of their work looked good. We need our banquette wrapped with foam and material. He came to our place to have a look at the design, listen to our concerns and made great suggestions. They delivered on time and the final product came out amazing and really finished off the look of our built-in and banquet. Very happy and would use them again.

Thank you Michael for those kind words, it was a pleasure dealing with you. If you have any questions regarding furniture please give me a call. Be safe
thank you.
Mark

New Bed with tufted headboard and recovered couch

Perfection. The bed is very sturdy (full board support not just slats). and the headboard is amazing with the different coloured buttons and pink stop stitching.

The couch is amazing. I was leather and he re-covered in velvet. The corners are all perfect, the seams clean and straight, and the fit of the fabric is tight. All to make a beautiful central piece to my living room

Attention to detail far exceeds the price I paid. He has a HUGE selection of fabric in every price range, and he has so much experience he knows what works - when you cannot decide.

I also had a wing chair done last year, my sister is getting a chair done now, and I will always go back to Mark for any upholstery work I need done.

Thank you for the beautiful review and it was a pleasure doing work for you again. I'm so happy you liked the furniture and please come by for an espresso and if you ever need advise on furniture please call me.
Stay safe

Karjeff
Karjeff

Furniture Repair

Hi Mark
Thank you sooo much? You are so right you made our sofa and love seat new again. We are amazed all we needed to have was the foam replaced.in our seats.. You’re now our new physio therapist

Thank you for going the extra mile in getting this small job done so quickly.... we’ve been telling friends and neighbours about you

Look at the before and after

Thank you so much and it was a pleasure meeting you.If you have any questions regarding furniture in the future please give me a call. Be safe

Daniela  in Etobicoke
Daniela in Etobicoke

So happy!

My furniture was bought in the 1980’s and I have always loved it, so when I decided to reupholster I was very selective. I am so happy that I found Mark. He made the whole process easy, always promptly responding to my inquiries. Fine Interiors refinished 7 dining room chairs, a three seater couch, a love seat, and a single couch. Fine Interior’s prices are very competitive and Mark was able to order the fabric for me at a significant saving. But, the best part is the beautiful workmanship. My dining room chairs were very wobbly and Mark was able to restore them. The couches are as beautiful now as when I first purchased them. Thank you Mark and Enzo for you your hard work and professionalism. .

Hi Daniela, thank you for those kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and doing your work. If you have any more furniture please give me a call. Be safe

Waleska in Toronto
Waleska in Toronto

Dining Chair Reupholstery

Mark recently reupholstered a set of 4 dining chairs for me. He did an absolutely fantastic job at a price significantly lower than that quoted to me by several other shops. He is very friendly and gave us lots of space and time to go through our fabric options. He completed the job in less than two weeks and the quality is outstanding. I would highly recommend his work.

It was a pleasure meeting you and doing your job. If you need more re-upholstering please give me a call.
Thanks

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

80s Ikea Poem Chair

Mark recently created a new cushion and frame cover from scratch for our 80s Ikea Poem chair and we are very pleased with the result. Everything fits perfectly and it’s very comfortable. Mark is an exceptionally skilled craftsman, a wonderful person to deal with and his workshop is a very interesting place to visit. Thanks again for everything Mark. Great job!

Hi Brian it was a pleasure meeting you and fixing your chair, if you need anything in the future please give me a call. Take care Mark

Jim in Orleans
Jim in Orleans

Kitchen chair seats

Matt and associate did an excellent job but equally important is that they were very helpful, accommodating, and made us feel welcome at their location.
Met all our expectations which is a definition of quality.
Would definitely recommend them.

Hi Jim how are you, it was a pleasure working with you. If you need my service again please give me a call.

More about Fine Design Interiors Inc

FINE DESIGN Interiors has been in business for 17 years and has over 25 years experience in the furniture business. We specialize in custom made furniture, custom headboards and re-upholstery, sofa repair and wood refinishing. All our work is tailored by professionals. Our custom made sofas can be tailored to any size and any color combinations. FINE DESIGN Interiors can provide you with a free quote for your upholstery needs. Just send us a picture, dimension and type of fabric you like.

You may have seen our work at the ROYAL YORK HOTEL, Windsor Arms and Chateau Laurier.