Fine Design Interiors Inc

Reviews for Fine Design Interiors Inc

Roman in Oakville
Roman in Oakville

Recliner reupholstered

Has my favourite recliner redone. Turned out better than when I first purchased it. Mark even went so far as to replace the padding to the best quality available for a ridiculously low fee, chair now has more support. Family and friends have all commented on the job.

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

Reupholstery of chair and ottoman

I had great advice as to what pieces of furniture should be recovered due to the quality of build. I chose leather to reupholster the furniture and had a huge choice of colour of beautiful quality leather that was available. The reupholstering was done to perfection. I am very pleased!

Toni in Vaughan
Toni in Vaughan

Banquette for bar area

The custom banquette made by Mark is absolutely fantastic.
The diamond tufted wall and seat are of the highest quality foam
and the workmanship like no other I have ever seen.
The Fine Design duo are true craftsman.
This is the second project completed from Fine Design for my home
and I highly recommend them to complete your custom upholstery needs.

Dahlia in Vaughan
Dahlia in Vaughan

Custom Bed

I ordered a custom bed for my young daughter. I hemmed and hawed over what I wanted and I had a very specific vision in mind. Upon meeting with Mark and Enzo, I was immediately drawn to how friendly and easygoing they were. We discussed what I was looking for, chose some luxurious fabric and the project was a go. The bed far exceeded my expectations and is absolutely stunning! My daughter is extremely pleased with her new big girl bed, and I personally would like to move into her room as she has the nicest furniture in the house. I highly recommend Fine Design for any of your upholstery needs. These 2 are a class act and now I need to work on designing myself a new bed!

Tennille from Brampton
Tennille from Brampton

Custom Tufted Queensize Bed

Mark and Enzo were excellent to deal with. They designed a custom Queensize bed that is fabulous. It was for my son's room, they did an amazing job! The workmanship is impressive, quality job through and through. The bed is a work of art. Will refer my friends and family. You cannot find this type of care and attention to detail in a retail store. Lucky to have found this company.

Lisa from Toronto-6265
Lisa from Toronto-6265
1 review Concord, CA

9.8/10

Re upholstery and custom upholstery

You get the honesty, kindness and quality you would expect from a small business. Every part of the transaction you can tell they care! Workmanship is to the highest standards and worth every penny!

More about Fine Design Interiors Inc

Hi , my name is Mark and I own a custom furniture shop and re-upholstery. If you have any questions please give me a call 416-725-3191 and I will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you for your time. Mark