Mr. HEATING AND COOLING INC.

Markham ON L3S 4V6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  Mr. HEATING AND COOLING INC.

Reviews for Mr. HEATING AND COOLING INC.

Sahar
Sahar

Humidifier

The work was well done! Faisal was very helpful in explaining the purpose of the humidifier and how it can be maintained. Very professional and informative! Strongly recommend him!

Thank you very much for a great feed back. Hope to see you soon for your ac.

AMISHLAND C.
AMISHLAND C.
1 review Port Hope, ON

HEATING AND COOLING

We are very satisfied with the work done by this company! We had installed 2 TRANE furnaces, 2 TRANE Air Conditioners, WiFi Thermostats, Power humidifiers, and a new hot water heater . We have dealt with many other heating and cooling companies but none have compared with the professional work done by Mr. Heating & Cooling. Faisal and his staff were very polite and able to answer all my questions and concerns. All the work was done on time. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for heating and cooling systems. They came in and assessed my building and provided us with many different options at a very reasonable price!!!

Thank you for such a wonderful review

jqureshi
jqureshi

Furnace Update

Faisal of Mr. Heating & cooling provided a top notch service. Not only he was professional infact the rates he quoted were best in the market. Very happy with the services rendered.

fariha
fariha

House renovation

Hi. I renovated my house and was looking for a good hvac technician to do every work I needed for that. With all the ducting and installation I am highly satisfied. They have a good team and they worked just like I wanted Very neat and most importantly they finished on time. Over all excellent work.

Thank you for wonderful comments.