Stan's Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Stan's Heating And Air Conditioning

SUSAN
SUSAN

New AC

Our AC was not working. They came to the house, gave us a quote and installed the new unit in about a week. They were very efficient. We have a large single family home (about 3600sqft with basement) so we were concerned about the AC working well but it works great. Thanks!

Great to hear! thank you for choosing Stan's

Philippe
Philippe

Installation of air conditioner

Excellent service! Great product tailored to the needs of the household! Attention to details such as installation of bracket so the air conditioner does not sit on the ground with the risk of being damaged! Thank you!

Wonderful! Thank you for choosing Stan's

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Water heater, centralair, furnace contract

Stan's was recommended by a plumber. Excellent sales and installation staff. Prompt service as well. They know their stuff and share their knowledge! I will definitely call them when my furnace needs replacing.

Great to hear! thank you for choosing Stan's

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New furnace

Stans guys were on time and professional and did a fine job in swapping out my old furnace and AC unit. Sales team was professoional and not pushy. Overall it went very well and I'd reccoemnd them to anyone looking for HVAC work.

GREAT TO HEAR! THANK YOU !

Sue in Nepean
Sue in Nepean

condensate pump

Stan's Heating and Air Conditioning replaced a furnace condensate pump and pressure switch at a ridiculous price. Not recommended if you have another choice, then go with the other choice.

Hi Sue, I am sorry to hear that you feel that way. Can you please contact our office so we can make sure everything was done properly re: price. Our number is 613-237-4040 and my name is Lindsay

Natalie D in Nepean
Natalie D in Nepean

New Furnace and AC unit

While researching extensive customer feedback online, as well as receiving numerous quotes from various heating and air conditioning companies, Stan's stood out as the clear choice for installing our home furnace and air-conditioner. A local company with over 50 years of service, everybody from the sales representative all the way to the technicians enhanced my experience by providing exemplary customer service and exceeding all expectations. The level of respect, professionalism, knowledge and courtesy displayed was a pleasant surprise. Even the owner took the time to follow up, thanking me for my business, all the while being rather gracious, kind, decent and personable. I am glad I chose Stan's and would highly recommend anybody requiring any work done on their heating and cooling systems to definitely consider giving them a call.

Great to hear Natalie! Thank you for choosing Stan's Heating and Air Conditioning!

Sheila
Sheila

Boiler installation

I have used Stan's HVAC services for 4 years now and have had fantastic service from the entire team right from the owner, to the office staff and the technicians. All have been very professional and reliable. I really appreciate the fast and accurate service. I have used them for the installation of 3 furnaces and 3 Air conditioners and one boiler, and I also have a service contract with them. Highly reconmend this efficient team.

THANK YOU SHEILA! YOU ARE A VALUED STAN'S CUSTOMER!

Peter
Peter

Hot water tank replacement

Thank you to the folks at Stan's. Everyone was really helpful and professional. Removed the existing rental tank, and returned it for me. Supplied and installed the new tank, and brought the exhaust stack up to code. Did it all in one afternoon. Cleaned up, and didn't leave a mark! I appreciate the quality, and I know the price was competitive. Thanks again.

SCHROETER
SCHROETER

Water heater maintenance call

Added a few hangers to exhaust pipe from water heater to prevent echo noise from pipe as a result of contact with duct work.

Thank you for using Stan's Heating and Air Conditioning!

Paul
Paul
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace yearly maintenance and repair

Competent service team. Yearly furnace cleaning and parts replacement.
I also had them install my gas hot water heater.

Good to hear Paul! Stan's Heating and Air Conditioning appreciates you taking the time to rate us on HomeStars!!

More about Stan's Heating And Air Conditioning

For more than 40 years, Ottawa-area homeowners have trusted Stan’s Heating & Air Conditioning to keep them comfortable and breathing easier—no matter what Mother Nature throws our way.
From the most complex installation to routine service and maintenance, Stan’s Heating & Air Conditioning has the expertise, the people and the products you need. We’ll work with you to find the solution that’s right for your home, one that fits your needs—and your budget.

Here are some of the ways we deliver that peace of mind:

*trusted—we’ve been serving the needs of Ottawa homeowners since 1969
*experienced—all work is performed on-site by Stan’s own employees
*knowledgeable—our staff are fully trained and able to service all makes and models
*professional—we are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (A+ rating) and a certified member of the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI)
*respectful—being clean and tidy at all times is just one small way we show how much we appreciate being invited into your home
*dependable—we are a proud supplier of Bryant heating and cooling products, the manufacturer recognized by Consumer Reports as the most reliable in the industry