Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

Gustavo in Whitby
Gustavo in Whitby

Furnace maintenance

The technician showed a lot of experience and gave me some advices about my furnace condition.
I recommend this company based on the reviews that I have checked and by myself.

We can’t thank you enough for taking time to post this great review. Your feedback is important to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Annual Furnace Tuneup

My furnace is a 19 year old Lennox. The tuneup/ maintenance check was very thorough and all questions were answered. Heads up was given on potential future issues. I signed up for the annual maintenance plan after it was well explained. Price was very competitive.

Thank you for sharing this terrific post for Peel Heating & Air Conditioning. Our 'Just Right' maintenance plan one of the best way to prolong the life of your equipment.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Installation of furnace, air conditioner and gas water heater

Our recent purchase of a furnace, air conditioner and water heater couldn't have been a better experience. The installers were on time, clean, thorough and accommodating. You wouldn't even know they were in our home once they left. The level of service we received, from booking of quote appointment to final inspection, was truly amazing. We highly recommend Peel Heating and Air Conditioning.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review and recommendation. We are thrilled that you had a positive experience with us and look forward to working with you again!

J Gachet in Brampton
J Gachet in Brampton

Furnace repair

Our furnace stopped working at 5:30 PM and we called Peel Heating to get a service call. They said someone would be here by 9:00 PM but a technician arrived within 30 minutes. He fixed the problem within 45 minutes replacing the igniter. We only had to pay a diagnostic fee of $39.95 as we have the Just Right Plus maintenance plan. Without this the repair cost would have been approx $400. We have used Peel Heating for 15 years and have always been happy with their service.

Thank you so much for trusting in Peel Heating & Air Conditioning for so many years. You are a valued customer, and we appreciate your positive feedback!

Riyadh in Toronto
Riyadh in Toronto

Installation of tankless boiler + removal and disposal of old boiler + furnance/AC maintenance

I called Peel Heating and Air Conditioning to replace my old boiler with a new tankless boiler. They sent Dierdre ("Dee") a technician to my house to explain my options, the benefits of tankless boilers and how replacing my boiler will potentially qualify for the government energy rebate program. Dee was very patient and spent a considerable amount of patiently answering my questions. We agreed on a boiler replacement and they sent a crew over to replace the old boiler. Mike and Nick did an excellent job. They removed the old boiler, installed the new boiler and cleaned up afterwards. The job was completed flawlessly and now I have hot water! I also signed on to a maintenance program for my ageing furnace and A/C. (I will keep updating this review depending on future maintenance service and performance of equipment).

Edit:

I reduced my score from 10 to 8 because the boiler that was installed had a small gas leak from one of the pipe joints. Peel Heating and Air Conditioning promptly sent a technician to repair it.

Thank you Riyadh for taking the time and effort to leave us this great review. We work hard to deliver the best service possible, and we’re glad it showed during your visit!

New Furnace, A/C, Water Heater

I've just moved into a new house and unfortunately my furnace and water heater both died within the first 2 weeks. I called a faded sticker on the furnace and Peel H&AC came to the rescue. I've had nothing but quick, courteous and friendly service. I hope I don't have to deal with them again soon (because I've already replaced 3 major appliances in the last 2 weeks!), but they've earned a loyal customer.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are thrilled to have earned your trust and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Dina in Oakville
Dina in Oakville

Great Response and Great People

I had my water heater replaced today by Peel heating. From the beginning to end it was a job done very well. I have a few people to be thankful for. Mark sales rep gave me a quotation that was very fair. He had great communication skills and answered my every question, a good honest rep. Shaan operation manager made sure I got two very good installers. Bradley and Mark the installers were very prompt and did a very professional install. I was amazed by their integrity and it was fun to see them work. They made sure that every aspect of the install was covered and left the place very clean. Great installers very friendly and very good at what they do. Thank You. It was a real blessing to do business with Peel heating and hope that future dealings will be equally pleasant. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to any one. Dina U

What a wonderful review and recommendation for our team at Peel Heating & Air Conditioning....Thank you so much Dina! It's great to hear you had a positive experience with us.

Diane
Diane

Annual furnace maintenance checkup and filter replacements

Devinder came to perform the annual furnace maintenance tune up and replaced the space guard filter and evaporator panel for the humidifier. He did an excellent job and was informative and tidy. Thank you.

Thank you Diane for leaving us such a wonderful review for our technician Devinder. We are glad that you a positive experience with us. Devinder will be pleased to learn of your high praise.

Linda Joll from Brampton
Linda Joll from Brampton

Furnace maintenance.

We recently moved into this house and as I have always used Peel Heating and Air Conditioning I called them to check the furnace before I turned on the heat. I’m glad I did as the furnace was filthy. Dexter did an amazing job cleaning and explaining other things that should be done.

It's great to hear that our technician Dexter helped to make this a positive experience.....Thank you so much Linda!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace maintenance

As usual, excellent and punctual service. Ryan was polite, friendly, respectful of our home, wore a mask, and even appreciated the direct supervision of our cat while doing his work! Left the premises clean and reorganized to how he found them.

What a terrific review for our technician Ryan....Thank you so much! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words.

More about Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Peel Heating and Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Peel Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.

furnaces , air
Furnace Repair Service: Whether your unit stops working on your way to work or the middle of the night, our experts will be out to fix your furnace in no time. Our NATE-certified technicians have earned the most prestigious training and certification in the industry, so they’ll get the job done right the first time. Our expert professionals at Peel Heating Service Experts in Brampton are trained to service any type of furnace or boiler, so you can be certain you’ll get the best service out there. Furnace Sales & Installation: Purchasing a new furnace is a big deal. How do you know where to begin? Don’t worry. Our expert heating and cooling consultants will help you determine which unit will work best for you based on the size of your home, your family’s air quality preferences, financing budget and your desired energy efficiency. We’ll have someone work with you as much as you need from finding the best system and financing solution, to executing an expert equipment installation when it arrives Furnaces & Air Handlers: If you’re searching for a replacement furnace or air handler, look no further than Peel Heating Service Experts in Brampton. We sell a wide range of gas furnaces, oil furnaces, air handlers, boilers and garage heaters – and all our products rate well for efficiency, low noise levels and, of course, long-lasting performance. Look through our full range of products here on our website. Furnace Maintenance: You can’t always prevent your furnace from breaking down, but you can help prevent it with regular furnace maintenance visits. Our in-depth furnace tune-ups and PLUS service plans actually help you save in two ways. First, a well-maintained heating system will operate more efficiently and uses less energy, which helps the environment. Second, proper maintenance means less spending on repairs. We don’t know about you, but there are things we’d prefer to spend money on instead of our heating. And with lower energy expenses, we can! AC Repair Service: AC Repair doesn’t have to be an annoyance. Sure, you’re probably not in your happiest moment when you need us, but rest assured, we’re here to take care of any AC repair issue that arrives. We’re certified to service all brands of air conditioners, so you know you’ll be getting the finest AC repair around. And with a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee you have nothing to lose. New Air Conditioners: The time has come to finally take the next step to updating your home’s air conditioner. Upgrading your current system is actually more affordable than you may think, so why wait? We’ve made it easy for you to schedule a FREE estimate too. Just fill in your information and we’ll work with you to make your home cool, energy efficient, and the most comfortable it has ever been. Air Conditioning Maintenance: So you’ve got your thermostat programmed perfectly but you’re still not happy with your energy bill every month? Much like cars, AC maintenance is critical to ensure your home is running at its top efficiency. We’ve created four service plans to meet your particular AC maintenance need, and your budget. Solar Air Conditioning: We won’t bombard you with a bunch of “green” terminology, but you should know that solar air conditioning is a lot more realistic and practical than you make think. We have many solar air conditioners that can take your home to the next level of efficiency and also provide your wallet with a little more green as well. While you shouldn’t stare into the sun, you should definitely take a look into harnessing all the power it delivers. Air Conditioners: We all love being comfortable. Keeping your home cool plays a large part in your family’s comfort in the heat of the summer and we’re here to help ensure you maintain the level of comfort your want. Choosing one of our ENERGY STAR® qualified air conditioners will keep your home the perfect temperature while giving you a quiet and efficient system that helps reduce your carbon footprint at the same time. There are a variety of leak and clog-related issues that can come up when it comes to your home’s plumbing, so take advantage of the skill that Peel Heating Service Experts can provide. You can put your mind at ease knowing that our understanding and experience will leave you with a stress-free plumbing service and give you peace of mind.