Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

Formerly Peel Heating Service Experts
32 Selby Rd Brampton ON L6W 3L7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton  >  Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

Hanna Hanna from Mississauga
Hanna Hanna from Mississauga

New installation of a Lennox 2 stage heating and A/C with humidifier and thermostat

I live in a 30 year old house for 26 years now and I felt the need to upgrade the original system which was Lennox mid efficiency with a new high efficiency Lennox. Since I am Costco customer for a very long time I contacted them and they directed me to Peel Heating. From the time of booking to sending Dave Green who explained in details my options for selecting the right system for my house to sending their very pleasant and professional technicians Mark and Alan the work was done right on schedule . I am very pleased with the way everyone from Peel Heating handled themselves they are very professional and courteous and did a great job. I would highly recommend them!
The best part is that you don't have to deal with many parties or sub contractors

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Total letdown

Had to call Peel and cancel service contract for the year. Had booked an appointment for a/c service over one month ago, scheduling it for today June 1. Last evening we get a message that they were too busy to provide the service and wanted to re-schedule for June 25. I've been a dedicated customer with Peel since 1984 and feel insulted by this treatment and lack of service. I recently had another problem over my tankless water heater that couldn't be diagnosed by their technician. Their "tech" specialist came to my home after I expected a refund for parts they suggested would "probably" solve the problem...he stood in front of me, hands on hips and said "I'm not giving you a damn cent" after I had expected a full credit of the parts towards the purchase of a regular hot water tank. Enough is enough......hopefully Peel Heating will realize the importance of contracts and obligations, but most of all respect long time customers.

Gary, we are truly sorry to hear tat you are unhappy with our service and know that we do value our loyal customers. We did respond to your review on Google and hope that you were contacted to further discuss to see what we could do to gain your trust back.

Humble in Mississauga
Humble in Mississauga

Airconditioning checkup

Service Tech Shaan arrived on time and was most courteous and respectful of my home. He showed me a function on my thermostat that I was not aware of and also pointed out specifically how I should clean the AC compressor. I am probably guessing correctly when I say that Shaan is a valuable member of the Peel team.

JanP in Brampton
JanP in Brampton

Lost a Long Time Customer

Until today, I have NEVER had a problem and always been pleased with the work. I am a long time customer and the two seperate technicians sent today were TERRIBLE! Both out & out TOLD UNTRUTHS to dispatch/service reps.

The first one, Bruce, was surly and unpleasant. He "FIBBED" to my roommate that he "forgot his meter" (that I had just seen him use!) and had to go get it and would be right back. 40 minutes later, I called Peel Heating. They sent a different tech.

This one also asked me to put my dogs away; fair enough. Told him to wait. Juggled dogs, went to tell tech (didn't get his name) it was safe and he was GONE!!!

Called Peel Heating...AGAIN. Spoke to Michelle who, in the past has been very pleasant to talk with. She told me she had "been expecting" my call. Said both techs have refused to service/repair my A/C. She spoke over me and refused to listen!

When I asked why, she said the 1st tech told her the yard was full of dog feces - FALSE! He, unfortunately found one we had missed however the back yard is cleaned DAILY.

The 2nd tech told her I refused to put my dogs away! FALSE!

Management better call me first thing Monday or I WILL escalate this however far it needs to go.

Let's hope Reliance tech coming tomorrow is better!

Absolutely no excuse for this type of treatment to a long time, disabled, (almost) senior customer during a heat wave.!

Jan, we have been in contact with you directly to hopefully remedy the situation. We are sorry to hear of your unhappy experience with us and hope that we can work together moving forward. Thank you.

Apjeet in Mississauga
Apjeet in Mississauga

Aircondioners annual maintainence

Shaan Singh showed up to conduct the annual maintenance. He was very courteous and did an excellent job. He showed the picture of the air conditioner prior to the clean up and one after. Brilliant job. Thank you Shaan.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Air Conditioner servicing

Shaan the Service Technician was friendly and worked quickly. He changed the furnace air filter for a small additional cost ($50). He also used the hose to clean the air conditioning unit. Overall I was very satisfied with the visit and his work.

323792 from Mississauga
323792 from Mississauga

New two stage Lennox Funance/Air- Conditioner and Thermostat installed

Recently we had a new two stage Lennox Furnace/Air-Conditioner and thermostat installed by Peel Heating. We've been dealing with Peel Heating in Brampton for over 30+ years, and have always received very excellent service from all their staff over the years- right from the office staff who book the appointments, to the sales person David Green, and their installers Alan, Mark, and Paul who all are very hardworking and knowledgeable about their HVAC products.

cfamarin
cfamarin
1 review Milton, ON

Heating and air conditioning

Professional and exceptional. Took their time to do it right. Sales and service people worked hard to do everything right.

ARM in Brampton
ARM in Brampton

Furnace service/fireplace diagnostic

RAY did a great job...personable and thorough, taking the time to make certain we fully understood what was being done and what still needs attention. We would be more than pleased to have his services in the future.

More about Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Peel Heating and Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Peel Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.

furnaces , air
Furnace Repair Service: Whether your unit stops working on your way to work or the middle of the night, our experts will be out to fix your furnace in no time. Our NATE-certified technicians have earned the most prestigious training and certification in the industry, so they’ll get the job done right the first time. Our expert professionals at Peel Heating Service Experts in Brampton are trained to service any type of furnace or boiler, so you can be certain you’ll get the best service out there. Furnace Sales & Installation: Purchasing a new furnace is a big deal. How do you know where to begin? Don’t worry. Our expert heating and cooling consultants will help you determine which unit will work best for you based on the size of your home, your family’s air quality preferences, financing budget and your desired energy efficiency. We’ll have someone work with you as much as you need from finding the best system and financing solution, to executing an expert equipment installation when it arrives Furnaces & Air Handlers: If you’re searching for a replacement furnace or air handler, look no further than Peel Heating Service Experts in Brampton. We sell a wide range of gas furnaces, oil furnaces, air handlers, boilers and garage heaters – and all our products rate well for efficiency, low noise levels and, of course, long-lasting performance. Look through our full range of products here on our website. Furnace Maintenance: You can’t always prevent your furnace from breaking down, but you can help prevent it with regular furnace maintenance visits. Our in-depth furnace tune-ups and PLUS service plans actually help you save in two ways. First, a well-maintained heating system will operate more efficiently and uses less energy, which helps the environment. Second, proper maintenance means less spending on repairs. We don’t know about you, but there are things we’d prefer to spend money on instead of our heating. And with lower energy expenses, we can! AC Repair Service: AC Repair doesn’t have to be an annoyance. Sure, you’re probably not in your happiest moment when you need us, but rest assured, we’re here to take care of any AC repair issue that arrives. We’re certified to service all brands of air conditioners, so you know you’ll be getting the finest AC repair around. And with a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee you have nothing to lose. New Air Conditioners: The time has come to finally take the next step to updating your home’s air conditioner. Upgrading your current system is actually more affordable than you may think, so why wait? We’ve made it easy for you to schedule a FREE estimate too. Just fill in your information and we’ll work with you to make your home cool, energy efficient, and the most comfortable it has ever been. Air Conditioning Maintenance: So you’ve got your thermostat programmed perfectly but you’re still not happy with your energy bill every month? Much like cars, AC maintenance is critical to ensure your home is running at its top efficiency. We’ve created four service plans to meet your particular AC maintenance need, and your budget. Solar Air Conditioning: We won’t bombard you with a bunch of “green” terminology, but you should know that solar air conditioning is a lot more realistic and practical than you make think. We have many solar air conditioners that can take your home to the next level of efficiency and also provide your wallet with a little more green as well. While you shouldn’t stare into the sun, you should definitely take a look into harnessing all the power it delivers. Air Conditioners: We all love being comfortable. Keeping your home cool plays a large part in your family’s comfort in the heat of the summer and we’re here to help ensure you maintain the level of comfort your want. Choosing one of our ENERGY STAR® qualified air conditioners will keep your home the perfect temperature while giving you a quiet and efficient system that helps reduce your carbon footprint at the same time. There are a variety of leak and clog-related issues that can come up when it comes to your home’s plumbing, so take advantage of the skill that Peel Heating Service Experts can provide. You can put your mind at ease knowing that our understanding and experience will leave you with a stress-free plumbing service and give you peace of mind.