Peel Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Peel Heating & Air Conditioning

dursulak
dursulak

Furnace repair service

Less than two hours from time I made the call to Bruce arriving at my home. Bruce listened and did not rush me. Bruce did a thorough job cleaning the furnace. Bruce provided a diagnosis and explanation what was required to fix the furnace. Professional throughout the visit.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Service

Outstanding service delivery by your contractor. Excellent customer service skills. Shane is professional and offers service with distinction.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace Maintenance

We just had our Furnace check for Maintenance and Peel have send Bruce to do a thorough checkup and clean . Bruce had explained what needs to be change at this time and gave options for us. I really appreciate his expert opinion and he was able to answer all my questions. I do recommend Bruce in looking after your Furnace issues.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us

Allison in Streetsville
Allison in Streetsville

Furnace repair

I had a very efficient and fast response time having a technician, Bruce, come to restart our furnace.
He was very kind, and made sure it was in good operating condition while he was here.
I highly recommend Bruce, and Peel.

Allison, thank you for your review and recommendation!

G in San Francisco
G in San Francisco

Great service & quality!

I get my semi-annual service completed for my furnace and A/C. Dexter came to service my furnace recently and provided great work and customer service. Very personable and took the time to explain the work he completed, as well as, provided some tips on how To care for my humidifier throughout the year.
I would highly recommend this company, as the staff they employ take pride in their work!

We're so glad to hear you've experienced the quality and service we pride ourselves on at Peel. Thank you for your review!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Service/maintenance of furnace

Dexter has been our service man for almost 20 years. We are satisfied with the level of efficiency, skill and politeness that he has shown while in our home. I hope that he continues to service our area.

We love hearing when our techs can go above and beyond, thank you for sharing!

Dom R
Dom R

New furnace purchase and installation

My first time using Peel Heating & Air conditioning. Had Dexter come by for a furnace diagnostic. I found him to be very professional and personable. He inspected my 17 year old furnace and concluded I need a new furnace. He also noted an issue with my humidifier and filter box. Dexter then arranged an appointment with a Home Care Advisor for next steps.

We met with the HCA and decided to proceed with a new furnace purchase. Anthony & Kyle were punctual for our furnace installation appointment. They were very efficient and completed the job within 5 hours.

Thanks to Peel, Dexter, Anthony and Kyle for an excellent introduction to your services.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Peel! We appreciate your review!

Furnace and AC installation

Alan and Robin were professional, courteous, punctual. Alan explained
everything before and after installation. He even gave us some suggestions and tips.

It's great to hear you received excellent service from our team. Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

Sharon from Mississauga
Sharon from Mississauga

Dexter just performed our fall maintenance

Peel Heating and Air Conditioning attracts the best technicians in the business, as evidenced by our service today by Dexter. Fast, efficient, professional, polite, and friendly are just some of the ways that I would describe our tech today.
Peel's annual maintenance agreement makes it easy to keep our furnace, air conditioner, and accessories in top notch condition.

Sharon, thank you for sharing your experience with Dexter & the Peel team! We're glad to hear you are so happy with our service!

Tony in Brampton
Tony in Brampton

Problem with 16 yr old furnace leading to a new Furnace Installation

I have had Peel Heating (PH) service my furnace before so when furnace started acting up I called them.
Bruce came by, diagnosed the problem and gave me an estimate of $1500.00 to repair furnace.
Since furnace was 16 years old, I asked Bruce if he could have on of their sales staff come by and quote me a price for a new furnace.
That evening Hamza came by and we agreed to a price for a Lennox furnace with installation to be done the next day on Saturday
Anthony and Robin arrived next day and did an excellent job installing the new furnace. They left the place in the same condition as when they arrived.
I had a problem programming the thermostat and Paul, Supervisor, and Shane, technician came by and helped me out to my satisfaction.
All in all, the whole process went smoothly and I am completely satisfied.

Tony, thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you were happy with our team from start to finish. Thank you for choosing Peel!

More about Peel Heating & Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Peel Heating and Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Peel Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.

furnaces , air
Furnace Repair Service: Whether your unit stops working on your way to work or the middle of the night, our experts will be out to fix your furnace in no time. Our NATE-certified technicians have earned the most prestigious training and certification in the industry, so they’ll get the job done right the first time. Our expert professionals at Peel Heating Service Experts in Brampton are trained to service any type of furnace or boiler, so you can be certain you’ll get the best service out there. Furnace Sales & Installation: Purchasing a new furnace is a big deal. How do you know where to begin? Don’t worry. Our expert heating and cooling consultants will help you determine which unit will work best for you based on the size of your home, your family’s air quality preferences, financing budget and your desired energy efficiency. We’ll have someone work with you as much as you need from finding the best system and financing solution, to executing an expert equipment installation when it arrives Furnaces & Air Handlers: If you’re searching for a replacement furnace or air handler, look no further than Peel Heating Service Experts in Brampton. We sell a wide range of gas furnaces, oil furnaces, air handlers, boilers and garage heaters – and all our products rate well for efficiency, low noise levels and, of course, long-lasting performance. Look through our full range of products here on our website. Furnace Maintenance: You can’t always prevent your furnace from breaking down, but you can help prevent it with regular furnace maintenance visits. Our in-depth furnace tune-ups and PLUS service plans actually help you save in two ways. First, a well-maintained heating system will operate more efficiently and uses less energy, which helps the environment. Second, proper maintenance means less spending on repairs. We don’t know about you, but there are things we’d prefer to spend money on instead of our heating. And with lower energy expenses, we can! AC Repair Service: AC Repair doesn’t have to be an annoyance. Sure, you’re probably not in your happiest moment when you need us, but rest assured, we’re here to take care of any AC repair issue that arrives. We’re certified to service all brands of air conditioners, so you know you’ll be getting the finest AC repair around. And with a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee you have nothing to lose. New Air Conditioners: The time has come to finally take the next step to updating your home’s air conditioner. Upgrading your current system is actually more affordable than you may think, so why wait? We’ve made it easy for you to schedule a FREE estimate too. Just fill in your information and we’ll work with you to make your home cool, energy efficient, and the most comfortable it has ever been. Air Conditioning Maintenance: So you’ve got your thermostat programmed perfectly but you’re still not happy with your energy bill every month? Much like cars, AC maintenance is critical to ensure your home is running at its top efficiency. We’ve created four service plans to meet your particular AC maintenance need, and your budget. Solar Air Conditioning: We won’t bombard you with a bunch of “green” terminology, but you should know that solar air conditioning is a lot more realistic and practical than you make think. We have many solar air conditioners that can take your home to the next level of efficiency and also provide your wallet with a little more green as well. While you shouldn’t stare into the sun, you should definitely take a look into harnessing all the power it delivers. Air Conditioners: We all love being comfortable. Keeping your home cool plays a large part in your family’s comfort in the heat of the summer and we’re here to help ensure you maintain the level of comfort your want. Choosing one of our ENERGY STAR® qualified air conditioners will keep your home the perfect temperature while giving you a quiet and efficient system that helps reduce your carbon footprint at the same time. There are a variety of leak and clog-related issues that can come up when it comes to your home’s plumbing, so take advantage of the skill that Peel Heating Service Experts can provide. You can put your mind at ease knowing that our understanding and experience will leave you with a stress-free plumbing service and give you peace of mind.