Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

Denis MacDougall in Brampton
Denis MacDougall in Brampton

Annual Furnace Service

Anthony and Wes arrived on time and were thorough in their work answering all of my questions. Filter was replaced and humidifier pad checked. Furnace area left in clean condition.

Thank you Denis for leaving Peel Heating & Air Conditioning and our technician Anthony a perfect review!

Sean in Brampton
Sean in Brampton

Service

Burning plastic smell from my furnace! Called and Peel was here within hrs! Unbelievable fast, thorough and friendly service! Representitive explained the situation and my options! Would highly recommend and will use again!!

Wonderful review & recommendation for Peel Heating & Air Conditioning.....Thank you Sean!

Chris C.
Chris C.

Maintenance

Dexter knows his stuff and is always friendly and informative. He replaced a failed TPR valve this last visit. He usually is the one in our area (Acton) to service our AC and Furnace.

Thank you Chris for the terrific review on the services performed by our technician Dexter!

Maria C in Mississauga
Maria C in Mississauga

New Furnace AC and Water Tank installed

We are beyond thrilled with our new Lennox system. The service techs, Bradley, Kyle, Marcel and Sadiq were outstanding and left our home only after all our questions were answered. The quality of this installation was night and day compared to our experience with Reliance (absolute nightmare).
Thanks again to Jason Rooker for all his assistance in getting us the right system for our home and to Ray Dass for his prompt and helpful advice. Professional, courteous and great team! Thank you guys!

You are very welcome Maria....Thank you for choosing Peel Heating & Air Conditioning to install your new Lennox system. I am happy that Jason, the installers and technicians all worked together to get your new system up and running safely and efficiently.

Dino in Brampton
Dino in Brampton

New furnace install

I had my new furnace installed today by Bradley&Kyle D,I was so impressed by the workmanship and their professionalism these two pro's showed. When job was completed the guys went over everything with me I was so impressed how clean the work area was,customer for life. Thanks and great job . I would also like to thank Norm Johnson for fitting me up with the proper furnace and escalating the install so I have heat the same day.Cheers

Thank you Dino for the great review and for choosing Peel Heating & Air Conditioning to purchase your new furnace. Its wonderful to hear that everyone involved (Bradley, Kyle & Norm) worked together to get your furnace installed same day with no hassles.

Denise in Toronto
Denise in Toronto

Furnace Installation

We were very pleased with the team from Peel Heating, led by Marcel, who installed a new furnace, water heater and A/C for us recently. It was a challenging job due to the tight spot to work in and it being a 'downflow' furnace but they worked steadily - not even stopping for lunch! Over 12 hours later, the job was finally finished but not before having to deal with some trouble shooting concerning electrial fuses. It all got sorted out and we are happy with the new, more efficient furnace. I would recommend Peel Heating to anyone wanting a truly professional job done. We feel confident with their workmanship and probably they do too which is why they back up their products and services with guarantees.

Thank you Denise for taking time to give our team at Peel Heating & Air Conditioning such a perfect review. We appreciate the recommendation! Don't hesitate to call 24/7 should you have any questions regarding you new installs.

Susie in Brampton
Susie in Brampton

Furnace

Called Peel Heating & AC in the morning and technician Bruce came in the afternoon. I always ask for Bruce. He’s friendly, patient and always explains what he’s doing.
Wouldn’t call any other company.

Thank you Susie for putting your trust in Peel Heating & Air Conditioning and sending such a great review for our technician Bruce.

Furnace in Brampton
Furnace in Brampton

Furnace

Thank you Peel Heating . Had Ray the technician come out to my house and inspect my furnace he came out faster than I was quoted which I was happy about. They made a complete inspection of my furnace and advise me on the proper route to go. Very happy with the service from Ray and his partner will continue doing business with Peel Heating thank you again .

Thank you for the terrific review for our technician Ray! Its great to hear you will continue using the services provided at Peel Heating & Air Conditioning. We do appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Service call

Call Peel, they sey up an appointment and arrived on time.
Both service guys were great, explained everything they did.
I was quite happy how they handled my service call that I signed a contract for a year on both air and furnance.

Thank you for the great review and recommendation. Great to hear you signed up for our 'Just Right' maintenance plan....see you in the spring for your A/C tune up!

Furnace in Mississauga
Furnace in Mississauga

Furnace maintenance

Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and helpful as was my technician Bruce. My window of service was from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon and at 8:00 am , I received a call from your company advising me that Bruce would arrive shortly...which he did. I appreciated the phone call and Bruce's timely arrival. Bruce was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. He answered my questions and provided me with information. The whole process went very smoothly. Thank you

You are very welcome....Thank you for the perfect review! Good to hear that our technician Bruce was so prompt and helpful with addressing your questions and concerns.

More about Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Peel Heating and Air Conditioning! We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Peel Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Brampton?