Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Furnace & A/C replacement

It was inevitable. The furnace had a life span of 20 years and we were past that point. I called Peel Heating for a check up and after the assessment, the technician 'Dex' gave me the scenario and options. I decided to go with a replacement and met with Dave Green who provided all the information in simple terms that I could understand, made sense and offered a long term solution. Purchasing a new furnace/A/C is no fun, but working with Peel Heating made the experience palatable. The installation technicians arrived on time, were polite, very professional and they treated our home respectfully. Bradley, Kyle D and Kyle H were all friendly, fast, efficient and answered any questions I had. They each took the time to 'walk me through' what they replaced, how the furnace operates and how to change the filter. The service was excellent and Peel Heating will be back in the spring to ensure the new A/C is doing what it should. Furnaces cost a lot of money, but having top quality products and consistently excellent service along the way helps ease the pain. I highly recommend them.

Lucy in Brampton
Lucy in Brampton

service

Shaan responded to our call quickly and provided excellent service. He was knowledgeable and diagnosed our problem with our furnace and thermostat. He was very pleasant and professional in his service. We would definitely recommend Peel Heating and the tech Shaan in the future.

Chivan
Chivan

Furnace diagnostic

I received a call before the technician arrived. Dexter arrived promptly. He was professional, polite, knowledgeable and friendly. He was quick to identify the causes of the furnace deficiency and provided helpful advices. This is my first time using Peel Heating and it has been a positive experience and I recommend their service.

cynthia.petitti
cynthia.petitti

Georgetown

I had a leaking humidifier and Peel fixed it immediately. I was very satisfied with the work that was done. The problem was found immediately. The service advisor was a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Cynthia for the perfect review! I'm happy to hear that Peel was able to find and fix the issues with your humidifier so quickly!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New Furnace

I am very impressed with the customer first service Peel provides from Sales, Service, call support to Install. Bradley and Kyle who installed my new Furnace were very courteous, efficient, and helpful in explaining its operation. They were focused on the professional quality of installation and ensuring the customer is completely satisfied with their work. Very refreshing to get exactly the comfort and quality you ask for.

Thank you for taking time to share your terrific review of Peel Heating & Air Conditioning. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Its great to hear that our installers Bradley & Kyle, along with our sales and customer service representatives all made this a positive experience!

H.Jackson in Brampton
H.Jackson in Brampton

Furnace yearly maintenance

Great customer service from start to finish. I received a call just before the technician arrived and he was right on time. No extra chargers on the bill. Thank you

And Thank You for the 10-star review. Much appreciated.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Furnace diagnostic

An evening call to Peel was handled pleasantly by Hanna who was able to set up a next morning service call. Ray was quick to identify the problem and very good at explaining everything. Even though it seems we need a new furnace ($$$) we appreciated his expertise and knowledge.
We hope to be able to give as good a review for an eventual furnace install

Great to hear we succeeded your expectations and we look forward to helping you improve your heating with an install when it comes time. Thank you for the 10-star review.

curtis in Toronto
curtis in Toronto

Satisfied Customer

My furnace gave out on the coldest night last week. I checked around and called Peel . A service man named Dexter came out he was awesome. My furnace was old and i needed a new one. Dexter put in a call and Dave came out the next day. Dave went above and beyond to help me out. He even got them to come out the same day and install it. They had many calls but still fit me in. The two service guys Alan and Johnny did a great job explaining everything along the way. I am so happy with the service that was provided. Peel went above and beyond to help me and my family. Thanks again Curtis and Nadine

So nice to hear your feedback on the great service you received from Dexter and quality install from Alan and Johnny. We are happy to be able to keep your home warm and cozy this winter.

Harleen in Toronto
Harleen in Toronto

Furnace Service Appt

Booked a service appointment for my furnace - I have been dealing with Victor at Peel Heating for the last several years - who has now retired so wasn`t sure how a new person would work out. Justin was pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient - he seems to genuinely enjoy his job!

Hopefully I can ask for Justin next time - happy to deal with Peel Heating and have also recommended their services to friends.

Thank you for the positive review regarding Justin and the company. Curious if something did not meet your expectations seeing how you left a lower star rating? We would be happy to discuss further. Feel free to contact us directly at 289-948-1650. Thank you.

Excellent Service by Paul

Peel installed a Hot Water tank in February 2018 and we noticed that the hot water flow was lukewarm. Called Peel on Saturday and explained the issue to them. They dispatched a technician on Monday morning.

Paul, the technician was extremely courteous, helpful and resolved the issue. We were happy for this positive turnout. Again, thank you Paul for the diligent service you provided.

Thank you for the wonderful review and for mentioning Paul.

More about Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Peel Heating and Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Peel Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.

furnaces , air
Furnace Repair Service: Whether your unit stops working on your way to work or the middle of the night, our experts will be out to fix your furnace in no time. Our NATE-certified technicians have earned the most prestigious training and certification in the industry, so they’ll get the job done right the first time. Our expert professionals at Peel Heating Service Experts in Brampton are trained to service any type of furnace or boiler, so you can be certain you’ll get the best service out there. Furnace Sales & Installation: Purchasing a new furnace is a big deal. How do you know where to begin? Don’t worry. Our expert heating and cooling consultants will help you determine which unit will work best for you based on the size of your home, your family’s air quality preferences, financing budget and your desired energy efficiency. We’ll have someone work with you as much as you need from finding the best system and financing solution, to executing an expert equipment installation when it arrives Furnaces & Air Handlers: If you’re searching for a replacement furnace or air handler, look no further than Peel Heating Service Experts in Brampton. We sell a wide range of gas furnaces, oil furnaces, air handlers, boilers and garage heaters – and all our products rate well for efficiency, low noise levels and, of course, long-lasting performance. Look through our full range of products here on our website. Furnace Maintenance: You can’t always prevent your furnace from breaking down, but you can help prevent it with regular furnace maintenance visits. Our in-depth furnace tune-ups and PLUS service plans actually help you save in two ways. First, a well-maintained heating system will operate more efficiently and uses less energy, which helps the environment. Second, proper maintenance means less spending on repairs. We don’t know about you, but there are things we’d prefer to spend money on instead of our heating. And with lower energy expenses, we can! AC Repair Service: AC Repair doesn’t have to be an annoyance. Sure, you’re probably not in your happiest moment when you need us, but rest assured, we’re here to take care of any AC repair issue that arrives. We’re certified to service all brands of air conditioners, so you know you’ll be getting the finest AC repair around. And with a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee you have nothing to lose. New Air Conditioners: The time has come to finally take the next step to updating your home’s air conditioner. Upgrading your current system is actually more affordable than you may think, so why wait? We’ve made it easy for you to schedule a FREE estimate too. Just fill in your information and we’ll work with you to make your home cool, energy efficient, and the most comfortable it has ever been. Air Conditioning Maintenance: So you’ve got your thermostat programmed perfectly but you’re still not happy with your energy bill every month? Much like cars, AC maintenance is critical to ensure your home is running at its top efficiency. We’ve created four service plans to meet your particular AC maintenance need, and your budget. Solar Air Conditioning: We won’t bombard you with a bunch of “green” terminology, but you should know that solar air conditioning is a lot more realistic and practical than you make think. We have many solar air conditioners that can take your home to the next level of efficiency and also provide your wallet with a little more green as well. While you shouldn’t stare into the sun, you should definitely take a look into harnessing all the power it delivers. Air Conditioners: We all love being comfortable. Keeping your home cool plays a large part in your family’s comfort in the heat of the summer and we’re here to help ensure you maintain the level of comfort your want. Choosing one of our ENERGY STAR® qualified air conditioners will keep your home the perfect temperature while giving you a quiet and efficient system that helps reduce your carbon footprint at the same time. There are a variety of leak and clog-related issues that can come up when it comes to your home’s plumbing, so take advantage of the skill that Peel Heating Service Experts can provide. You can put your mind at ease knowing that our understanding and experience will leave you with a stress-free plumbing service and give you peace of mind.