Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

Formerly Peel Heating Service Experts
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton  >  Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

J Caswell in Brampton
J Caswell in Brampton

Excellent service advice

After a prompt response from PH&AC-I called 12 hours prior to arrival-, Ray diagnosed and solved my heating problem quickly and fixed it efficiently. I will recommend Peel Heating and Air conditioning to my friends and family.

Great to hear Ray diagnosed and solved your heating concern. Thank you for the review and the recommendation.

Alex in Mississauga
Alex in Mississauga

Furnace installation

I had my new Lennox furnace installed today. They arrived on time and were very communicative and professional in their handling of the job. They helped me with my new Wi-Fi thermostat. I have used Peel Heating for years and I was very pleased with the experience.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with your new furnace and thermostat.

G E M in Mississauga
G E M in Mississauga

FURNACE TUNEUP

Service Technician [Ronald R ] was friendly,knowledgeable and professional in performing the tune up work on our furnace.
We are completely satisfied with the work performed.
We would recommend Ronald to come to our home again.

Thank you for the great 10-star review and for acknowledging Ronald.

Anthony in Brampton
Anthony in Brampton

Furnace Tune up

Excellent service technician (Shaan Singh), professional, friendly and knowledgeable. This is the second time he has performed tuneup work on either my air conditioner or furnace, I am completely satisfied with the work performed. Shaan will be my go to Service Technican at Peel Heating.

Thank you for the great review and acknowledging Shaan's exceptional work and customer service.

Bill in Brampton
Bill in Brampton

furnace maintenance/tune-up

When I called to book an appointment for the annual maintenance, I asked if they could have Shaan do the service, as he had done it last year and I was very happy with his service. Shaan arrived with another service person and performed the service quickly and efficiently. There was no charge for the service, as it was covered by the contract I had signed last year

Thank for for leaving a great review about your furnace tune-up Bill. Pleased Shaan was able to service your unit again this year.

Eric  in Mississauga
Eric in Mississauga

Enbridge Screwed Us Before a Long Weekend

Enbridge came to change their supply line to the meter without warning us they were coming and tore up my backyard in the process. When they finally came back to turn our gas on it was 8 pm. They told us we had a leak and they could not turn on the gas. All this was right before a long weekend.

Peel sent Wes to diagnose the problem which he found quickly but unfortunately he could not get to the repairs till after the long weekend as the leak was in the supply line running through the foundation.

Alan & Bradley came on the Tuesday to do the repairs. Price was very reasonable considering they had to drill through my foundation wall to change the damaged pipe. They walked me through everything, explained what they had to do and even pointed out some items I should keep an eye on without trying to up sell me.

Thank you for the great review Eric. Happy to hear that Alan and Bradley were able to address your repairs with great customer service.

Adelia in Brampton
Adelia in Brampton

EXCELLENT WORK AND SERVICE

We had our furnace replaced on Friday, MARK AND JOHNNY did an amazing job.. very professional, friendly and super efficient.. they left everything spotless.. very impressive :-)
Chris Minion our sales guy way amazing also... very knowledgeable.
THANK YOU and I look forward to many years of being part of the Peel Heating family :-)
Regards
Adelia

Thank you for the kind words and overall great review Adelia.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Furnace and Air conditioning installation

Ray, Alan, and Bradley did an amazing job replacing our old furnace and air conditioning.
Everything was nicely and professionally done. Besides, they gave us detail introduction on these facilitates, together with professional advice on maintenance with all the patient

Thank you for the 10-star review and for acknowledging the great service you received from Ray, Alan and Bradley on your AC and Furnace installation.

Pat W in Mississauga
Pat W in Mississauga

Service call for leaking ac

Came home from weekend away and my air conditioner was leaking. It was late, so I chose to fill out an online request for a service call. Peel called me the same night to set up appmt for Monday morning. Shaan, service tech, arrived promptly and determined several problems and explained in detail what could be done. I have a very old furnace/ac (28 years) - Shaan was very knowledgeable and straightforward with his recommendations. He arranged to have a sales rep attend with me the same day.

Happy we were able to inspect your leaky AC promptly. Thank you for the 10-star review Pat.

Ingrid in Toronto
Ingrid in Toronto

AC/furnace maintenance

Shaan was wonderful: He is friendly, personable and HONEST! He explained everything in detail and advised me of my responsibility in keeping the furnace working properly by changing filters regularly (which I hadn't been doing!) I would recommend him to my friends and neighbours!

Thank you for the great review Ingrid.

More about Peel Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Peel Heating and Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Peel Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.

furnaces , air
Furnace Repair Service: Whether your unit stops working on your way to work or the middle of the night, our experts will be out to fix your furnace in no time. Our NATE-certified technicians have earned the most prestigious training and certification in the industry, so they’ll get the job done right the first time. Our expert professionals at Peel Heating Service Experts in Brampton are trained to service any type of furnace or boiler, so you can be certain you’ll get the best service out there. Furnace Sales & Installation: Purchasing a new furnace is a big deal. How do you know where to begin? Don’t worry. Our expert heating and cooling consultants will help you determine which unit will work best for you based on the size of your home, your family’s air quality preferences, financing budget and your desired energy efficiency. We’ll have someone work with you as much as you need from finding the best system and financing solution, to executing an expert equipment installation when it arrives Furnaces & Air Handlers: If you’re searching for a replacement furnace or air handler, look no further than Peel Heating Service Experts in Brampton. We sell a wide range of gas furnaces, oil furnaces, air handlers, boilers and garage heaters – and all our products rate well for efficiency, low noise levels and, of course, long-lasting performance. Look through our full range of products here on our website. Furnace Maintenance: You can’t always prevent your furnace from breaking down, but you can help prevent it with regular furnace maintenance visits. Our in-depth furnace tune-ups and PLUS service plans actually help you save in two ways. First, a well-maintained heating system will operate more efficiently and uses less energy, which helps the environment. Second, proper maintenance means less spending on repairs. We don’t know about you, but there are things we’d prefer to spend money on instead of our heating. And with lower energy expenses, we can! AC Repair Service: AC Repair doesn’t have to be an annoyance. Sure, you’re probably not in your happiest moment when you need us, but rest assured, we’re here to take care of any AC repair issue that arrives. We’re certified to service all brands of air conditioners, so you know you’ll be getting the finest AC repair around. And with a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee you have nothing to lose. New Air Conditioners: The time has come to finally take the next step to updating your home’s air conditioner. Upgrading your current system is actually more affordable than you may think, so why wait? We’ve made it easy for you to schedule a FREE estimate too. Just fill in your information and we’ll work with you to make your home cool, energy efficient, and the most comfortable it has ever been. Air Conditioning Maintenance: So you’ve got your thermostat programmed perfectly but you’re still not happy with your energy bill every month? Much like cars, AC maintenance is critical to ensure your home is running at its top efficiency. We’ve created four service plans to meet your particular AC maintenance need, and your budget. Solar Air Conditioning: We won’t bombard you with a bunch of “green” terminology, but you should know that solar air conditioning is a lot more realistic and practical than you make think. We have many solar air conditioners that can take your home to the next level of efficiency and also provide your wallet with a little more green as well. While you shouldn’t stare into the sun, you should definitely take a look into harnessing all the power it delivers. Air Conditioners: We all love being comfortable. Keeping your home cool plays a large part in your family’s comfort in the heat of the summer and we’re here to help ensure you maintain the level of comfort your want. Choosing one of our ENERGY STAR® qualified air conditioners will keep your home the perfect temperature while giving you a quiet and efficient system that helps reduce your carbon footprint at the same time. There are a variety of leak and clog-related issues that can come up when it comes to your home’s plumbing, so take advantage of the skill that Peel Heating Service Experts can provide. You can put your mind at ease knowing that our understanding and experience will leave you with a stress-free plumbing service and give you peace of mind.