Stan's Heating And Air Conditioning

56B Cleopatra Drive Ottawa ON K2G 0B3
Stan's Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Stan's Heating And Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Milton, ON

AC Heat pump with ductless unit

I highly recommend Stan’s after reading reviews last year I went with them for this install. From quote to install I was super impressed. I would not hesitate to use their services.

Nick K.
Nick K.

Replace furnace

They finished the installation in the time they quoted. The team was fast, friendly and respectful. They cleaned up the area after the finished. I was very pleased with the work they did. Thank you for giving us warmth for the winter.

Thank you for choosing Stan's!

Jane D.
Jane D.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

install new furnace and air conditioner

Two thumbs up. It was a complicated install in a tight space but they made it work. Two months later, they contacted me to say I should have been offered a rebate and that a gift card worth several hundred dollars was on the way. Needless to say, I was very impressed by their honesty and that they took the time to follow up after the fact and do the paperwork.

It was our pleasure! We love making people happy!

KEN A.
KEN A.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

natural gas HW and fireplace installation

Your delays were inconvenient and your installer still hasn't collected his jacket.

Great job keeping the site tidy throughout.

Good quality workmanship thoughout.

Thanks again!

---- ---- --- --- ---

Hey Ken A, thank you for the feedback. Our apologies if a delay caused some inconvenience and our technician will be around quickly to collect his jacket. We’re always trying to improve and great feedback like this helps us immeasurably.

GPOAPST
GPOAPST

Furnace replacement

My friend is packed it in in late October. I needed a new one and I needed it quickly. Stan's came to the rescue. They installed a new unit 3 days later. The price was competitive and the service was second to none. These guys know HVAC. I have already recommended them to friends who have also been impressed by their polished, professional approach to doing business.

Thank you so much! We love when our customers are happy and recommending ! :)

Coleen
Coleen
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Removal and replacement/new install of hot water tank, a/c & furnace.

I had to get all 3 of my equipment pieces replaced at once. The home I have is older and isn’t easily configured for new equipment. This wasn’t ideal as it became problematic on how to instal and properly ventilate. Options included having to move my gas meter or try to work around it. Now with the gas company also involved, Stan’s team put a lot of time and effort in working with the gas company to figure out a solution. It was looking to become expensive, for me, with this old home. Long story short, after much analyzing, site visits and brainstorming within the Stan’s team, they were able to figure out a cost-effective solution that ended up being painless and seamless for me (not for them, I’m sure - they were amazing at working hard for me). In the end I saved money and a big headache, and they were in and out in one day! No shortage of their efforts to ensure the job was done right. Thanks to Lyle and his awesome team. One happy customer!! ~ Coleen

Thank you Coleen! We really appreciate the kind words :)

Georgina H.
Georgina H.

Furnace and Hot Water Heater

New house required new furnace and hot water heater. Easy installation and great customer service.
I prefer working with a company like Stan's that is local. It is easier than dealing with a call centre.\
You know what you are getting with Stan's!

Thank you for choosing Stan's!

BB
BB
1 review Ottawa, ON

New furnace

Did a good job. Did it quickly and cleaned-up nicely. The installers were friendly.

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS! WE LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU IN THE FUTURE.

AGMS
AGMS

Air conditioner replacement

After our old central air conditioner failed, we called on Stan's to replace it. They sent over a salesman / estimator who knew what he was talking about, asked many questions and listened to my observations on how the system had worked and agreed that the bottleneck was the evaporator in the furnace, then measured the existing ductwork. It turns out that they can redo the plenum ductwork above the furnace if needed - and we did since it was sized for a previous smaller furnace. After a detour to have a 3rd party company remove some asbestos, the Stan's installers finished all the work (including lugging the machinery over a garden wall) in a professional fashion, and we now have better airflow through the system and newer more efficent technology. It cools better due to the larger evaporator coil, and the smart addition of a thermostatic expansion valve that regulates the flow of refrigerant based on how much the coil is actually evaporating. The result is much colder air temperatures at the floor air registers. Maybe winter heating will be better too with the improved airflow!

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING STAN'S. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN THE FUTURE.

yves.leduc052
yves.leduc052

Air conditioning

Hihgly professional. Great work. Clean. On time. I have been doing business with Stan's for more than 20 years and would not hesitate to recommend them.

THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A LOYAL CLIENT. STAN'S APPRECIATES IT!

More about Stan's Heating And Air Conditioning

For more than 40 years, Ottawa-area homeowners have trusted Stan’s Heating & Air Conditioning to keep them comfortable and breathing easier—no matter what Mother Nature throws our way.
From the most complex installation to routine service and maintenance, Stan’s Heating & Air Conditioning has the expertise, the people and the products you need. We’ll work with you to find the solution that’s right for your home, one that fits your needs—and your budget.

Here are some of the ways we deliver that peace of mind:

*trusted—we’ve been serving the needs of Ottawa homeowners since 1969
*experienced—all work is performed on-site by Stan’s own employees
*knowledgeable—our staff are fully trained and able to service all makes and models
*professional—we are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (A+ rating) and a certified member of the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI)
*respectful—being clean and tidy at all times is just one small way we show how much we appreciate being invited into your home
*dependable—we are a proud supplier of Bryant heating and cooling products, the manufacturer recognized by Consumer Reports as the most reliable in the industry