STAN'S HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

121-15 Capella Ct Nepean ON K2E 7X1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ottawa  >  STAN'S HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Reviews for STAN'S HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

den.lab
den.lab
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Renove two furnaces and 2 A/C’s and add a furnace and 2 A/C’s

Stellar. Clean. Efficient. Knowledgeable. Did much better than even my high expectations.

Three men took two two full days because this was a complicated job. Finished at 8 pm tonight. Only heard positive, professional comments from all three.

They left my property immaculately clean. They took the time to explain the equipment.

Their fees were fair and competitive when conpared to other companies with excwllent reputations. I had less expensive quotes for the same equipment but I just knew that Stan’s was of a much higher calibre when it came to service.

I will continue to use their service and to recommend this company to family and friends.

glad to hear you had a great experience and thanks for sharing your story.

Wright in Kanata
Wright in Kanata

Furnace

I called Stan's Heating and Air Conditioning on Monday regarding a noise coming from our furnace. We made an appointment for the next day - they were good enough to call me 30 minutes ahead allowing me stay at work until they were en route - they actually were able to come 30 minutes earlier than anticipated which was great. I met the technician and a trainee who were able to diagnose and repair the problem I had called about, but they went further to do a full inspection of the furnace before they left. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Stans Heating and Air Conditioning to anyone looking for quality work done with care and respect.

Well thank you for that. I am glad you had a great experience and thank you for sharing your story.

Ian
Ian

Hot water heater installation

Workers showed up on time, went about their work quickly and easily, removing the old hot water heater and installing the new one. I felt bad for not doing more prep of the area, but they didn’t even bat an eye.

thanks for the kind words Ian.

natalie.leblond
natalie.leblond

Furnace and ductwork

Work was done on time and really well done. Jim was lead installer and did a really good job with the duct work. We recommend Stan’s to everyone we know who are looking for hvac service.

that's great Natalie! We really appreciate your feedback and we will make you proud to refer us.

Unprofessional staff

Impolite staff (technician and appointement coordinator)
She is unable to give me a specific time, between 2-4pm she says.
I took half day off work for this
The technician showed up at 4:30,no apologies. He rushed to fix the problem. After 5min,he left banging my door behind him,and went to his truck. He came back after 20min,with the invoice. Minimal explanations

Hello david_dara,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We have tried to reach out to you in an attempt to see if we can help resolve these issues. please call us back at your earliest convenience.

Devine Hands - Handy Randy
Devine Hands - Handy Randy

Water Heater & Dryer vent

I just can't say enough about Stan's Heating and Air Conditioning. After a nightmare experience with an unscrupulous water heater company, we were so amazed how Stan's walked us through the process of ensuring we were being treated right (a process that uncovered the so-called contract the other company indicated they had with us was non-existant).

They not only saved us considerable dollars, but they replaced our tank with a better product that ensures our family of four can ALL have morning showers now without issue. To top it all off they gave us a thank you gift and nothing but exemplary service.

I also had them vent an upstairs dryer out back, again perfect workmanship at competitive pricing.

I would be happy to recommend Stan's to anyone looking for heating and cooling options.

thanks for the kind words!

Graeme in Ottawa
Graeme in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace Maintenance

We have used Stan's multiple times over the years for A/C installation, running a natural gas line for the BBQ, duct cleaning and annual furnace maintenance.

We have been very happy with their service and plan on using them again in the future as needed.

and we're happy to work with you, too!

Removal of Old Hot Water Radiators and Repairs to Boiler

I have used Stan's twice for quite different work involving our old hot water heating system. The company hires competent heating and plumbing specialists who are not only able to do this kind of work quickly and cost-efficiently but who are also flexible in terms of working out solutions to unusual situations encountered during the job. The price they charged us for what was apparently a fairly complicated job was better than reasonable. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of work on an older hot water heating system.

thank you! not all solutions are straight-forward, but were committed to solving even complicated problems at fair prices.

J Steele from Ottawa
J Steele from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

new furnace and condensate pump

We had Stans install a new furnace which included a condensate pump. The pump stopped operating after 14months, and it's warranty ended 2 months prior to the pump breaking down. Lyle, the owner took responsibility for the defective pump and was more then fair with re-adjusting the cost of service. We are pleased to have found a reputable company to deal with.

thanks J Steele, were happy that you're happy!

Craig Murphy from Nepean
Craig Murphy from Nepean
3 reviews Nepean, ON

Install Natural Gas BBQ

Thanks for installing my natural gas line and connection for bbq. Office was able to provide a quote on the phone and set a time that fit with my schedule. Showed up on time as promised and did a quality job.
Craig

Thanks Craig! give us a call anytime you need HVAC help.

More about STAN'S HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

For more than 40 years, Ottawa-area homeowners have trusted Stan’s Heating & Air Conditioning to keep them comfortable and breathing easier—no matter what Mother Nature throws our way.
From the most complex installation to routine service and maintenance, Stan’s Heating & Air Conditioning has the expertise, the people and the products you need. We’ll work with you to find the solution that’s right for your home, one that fits your needs—and your budget.

Here are some of the ways we deliver that peace of mind:

*trusted—we’ve been serving the needs of Ottawa homeowners since 1969
*experienced—all work is performed on-site by Stan’s own employees
*knowledgeable—our staff are fully trained and able to service all makes and models
*professional—we are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (A+ rating) and a certified member of the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI)
*respectful—being clean and tidy at all times is just one small way we show how much we appreciate being invited into your home
*dependable—we are a proud supplier of Bryant heating and cooling products, the manufacturer recognized by Consumer Reports as the most reliable in the industry