Clean Slate Janitorial Services

Reviews for Clean Slate Janitorial Services

Jimmie Mack in Toronto
Jimmie Mack in Toronto

Weekly Office Cleaning

We had an amazing experience working with Clean-Slate Janitorial Services. The cleaning staff is always cheerful and professional from start to finish. They come in with a while, do their work thoroughly and make sure to get confirmation from the client before leaving. I find their prices to be reasonable for the high level of service they provide. I cannot recommend Clean-Slate Janitorial Services highly enough!

Debra Delgado in Montréal
Debra Delgado in Montréal

Weekly cleanup

The service is great, they always do a thorough clean which is beyond my expectations. I love how clean our clinic looks when they are done, even the little nooks and crannies are not left unattended. I highly recommend Clean-Slate Janitorial Services for anyone looking to hire a commercial cleaning service, they are reliable and the customer service is great. Hands down the best in business!

Jose Kunkel in Toronto
Jose Kunkel in Toronto

Office cleaning service

Couldn't be more satisfied! We had annual general meeting at our head office and we needed a cleaning service, a colleague recommended Clean Slate Janitorial Services. Getting an appointment with them was easy and I must say they were a pleasure to work with. The cleaners did a fantastic job cleaning up. I would use them again for any event in a heartbeat and would also recommend them to anyone.

Albert Dunlap in Toronto
Albert Dunlap in Toronto

Most wonderful experience working with these guys

I was in an urgent need of some cleaning services for my studio early this week, I found Clean-Slate online and gave them a call right away. I want to mention that I had the most wonderful experience working with these guys. The cleaners were extremely polite, accommodating and knew their stuff in and out. I am strongly considering contracting them for weekly cleaning. See you guys soon!

Raylene Fickes in Toronto
Raylene Fickes in Toronto

Very happy with the service, would recommend and use them again in a heartbeat

My design studio was in dire need of some professional cleaning service, I found Clean-Slate on Google and gave them a call. The person on the phone was great, sounded very welcoming and helpful. She set up an appointment for the same day and the cleaners showed up in the afternoon. Found both of them to be equally professional and knowledgeable. Very happy with the service, would recommend and use them again in a heartbeat!

More about Clean Slate Janitorial Services

Clean-Slate provides complete services on cleaning specially to commercial establishments and buildings. Services includes office cleaning, retail store/ shop cleaning, floor restoration and cleaning, medical office cleaning, window and blind cleaning.  Our professionals are trained in such a way that they are aware of all the rules and regulations of ...
Looking for Renovation Cleaning pros in Vaughan?