Hallway Home Inspections Ltd.

Ottawa ON K2S 1R2
Home Inspection
Hallway Home Inspections Ltd.

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for Hallway Home Inspections Ltd.

Marjorie  in Ottawa
Marjorie in Ottawa
3 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Home inspection

I was referred to Tristan Hall through my friend for our home inspection on our new property.He is very knowledgeable when it comes to home inspection,he even find things that we never thought it could be a problem,he is very professional,friendly and nice person.I will recommend him to my friends and relatives.He really help us a lot.He send the report right away too.We are really happy and satisfied with the service he gave us.We highly recommend him!Thanks again!

Thank you Marjorie, I hope the report will speed up the Tarion warranty coverage so you guys can relax and enjoy your new home!

Jenn  in Ottawa
Jenn in Ottawa

Fantastic!!

We were referred Tristan Hall through our listing agent for our home inspection on our newer property. He was a delight to have very professional easy to talk to and knew what to look for. Tristan was open during the inspection if we had concerns about what he saw. He explained to us as we went along with him if it was a easy or difficult fix. Very knowledgeable when it came to the home inspection and he even checked things that never even crossed my mind or even thought of checking. Thanks again Tristan

Thanks Jenn, I hope you and your family enjoy your new home!

Margarita Lianeri in Ottawa
Margarita Lianeri in Ottawa

Tarion home inspection

I'm writing this report on behalf of a family member.
Tristan Hall was very professional and meticulous. He respected time constraints on the day of the inspection. He was extremely helpful in helping us post the inspection information to Tarion and also suggested sending it directly to the builder (they came the next day!).
I urged my family member to get an inspection done even though she'd already taken possession of the property, and Tristan was able to fit the inspection into his schedule in time for the 30-day deadline. Many thanks!

It was a pleasure to work with you and your aunt for your Tarion 30-day warranty inspection. I'm glad the builder is correcting the deficiencies promptly!

mariatao8 in Ottawa
mariatao8 in Ottawa

House Inspection

I have hired Hallway Home Inspection based on my realtor's recommendation, and the inspection did exactly what I had hoped for and more.
The inspector was very professional, after finding problem areas of the home, he had spent extra time on examining potential areas of impact. The inspector was also very nice and friendly, he had explained to me in details of what he was inspecting, and pointed out the necessary fix to be applied. When we asked to have the result of the inspection done the next day, the inspector did not hesitate to say yes. He finished a 45-page document overnight, and the result was just in for us to negotiate back with the sellers.
Great work, and we really appreciate all the hard-work and professionalism by this inspector, Tristan Hall. We will certainly recommend him to all our friends who are planning to buy a home soon.

I am glad you were satisfied with the inspection and report, it was a pleasure working with you on the purchase of your new home!

trfraser from Ottawa
trfraser from Ottawa

Home Inspection

My husband and I bought our first home which we knew needed some TLC. We also knew that a home inspection was extremely important considering the age of the home and the fact that the house hadn't had much done in terms of maintenance and updating. We wanted to ensure that we hired someone who was thorough.
Tristan Hall, owner of Hallway Home Inspections was referred to my husband and I. We hired him to do our inspection and we were very satisfied with his professionalism and knowledge. My husband and I tagged along throughout the inspection, we asked many questions to which Tristan answered fully and patiently (we asked a lot of questions). Before he left the house he gave my husband and I a run down of the items that were most concerning. The following day we received an incredibly thorough and detailed report outlining all of the items, their condition, his recommendations for each item as well as the implications associated with the condition of each one. The report was clearly written and contained numerous pictures of the issues listed.

We are extremely happy with Tristan's home inspection. We highly recommend him!

Thank you for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you on your first home!

www.hallwayhomeinspections.com - Ottawa Home Inspector

More about Hallway Home Inspections Ltd.

Hallway Home Inspections Ltd. specializes in Home Inspections and Tarion Warranty Inspections and providing you with an honest and professional opinion about the single largest investment you will ever make. Having your home professionally inspected is the best way to save money and avoid the dreaded MONEY PIT!!!

Proudly serving Ottawa and the surrounding area. Learn more at www.HallwayHomeInspections.com

Home Inspection
Home Inspections, Tarion Warranty Inspections, Building Code Analysis, Expert Opinion
Home Inspections, Tarion PDI Inspections, Tarion 30-Day Inspections, Tarion 1-Year Inspections, Building Code Analysis, Leak Investigations, Hot/Cold Room Investigations, Attic Inspections, Exterior Inspections, Deck Inspections, Property Inspections, Pre-Existing Condition Inspections, Expert Opinion.
www.HallwayHomeInspections.com www.EducatedBuyer.me
Single Family Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Townhomes, Condominiums, Bungalows etc.
Tarion Warranty Inspections - unlock the free warranty protection coverage in your home and use a trained professional with years of experience in residential design, construction and inspections. With a background that included working as city building inspector, you won’t find anyone that will work harder for you! Satisfaction guaranteed.
cash, cheque, or e-transfer
BCIN #33781 (building code identification number)
Ontario Association of Home Inspectors
Architectural Technologies. Registered Home Designer (BCIN).