Hallway Home Inspections Ltd.

32 Crantham Ottawa ON K2S1R2
Home Inspection
Hallway Home Inspections Ltd.

Reviews for Hallway Home Inspections Ltd.

graeme
graeme

Home Inspection

Tristan was amazing, he was detailed, took his time, informed us about everything and provided an amazing report. Will absolutely use him again for any additional purchases we make!

Glad to help out! I like to treat every home inspection as if it were my own place I was inspecting. I hope you enjoy your new home!

Greg a.
Greg a.
1 review Kingston, ON

Home Inspection

Tristan spent the entire 3 hours of the inspection on the go. He was very thorough and very vocal through every step of the inspection. He found several large faults during the time along with quite a few smaller ones. This leaves us with alot to think about, but we are very grateful for the time and thorough inspection. We will 100 % call Tristan again whenever needed and reccomend him to anyone in need.

Glad to help out with a detailed inspection! Unfortunately sometimes the inspection turns up more than expected, but that is the purpose of completing an inspection (to avoid the dreaded money pit). It was a pleasure to work with a client who can appreciate attention to detail.

Kim B.
Kim B.

Home inspection

Tristan was very prompt and thorough. I had a very short timeline to complete my inspection, for the closing of my condo. Tristan completed the inspection and sent his report, all within 48 hours after making the appointment. It was wonderful. I appreciate his professional approach and response time .

Glad to help out with a detailed inspection and a fast turn around time! It was a pleasure to work with a client who can appreciate attention to detail. I hope you enjoy your new condo!

jws.meikle
jws.meikle

Home Inspection

Tristan was extremely thorough and professional. Even though the house was only two years old, he inspected every aspect of the house detailing any minor defect and missed construction details that could lead to future problems if not addressed.

Tristan was very friendly and helpful in explaining everything he was looking for without being distracted from his work.

The inspection report was returned to us quickly while remaining very detailed in everything we spoke of during the inspection.

I would be happy and feel comfortable recommending Hallway Home Inspections to any friends or family.

Glad to help out with a detailed inspection and a fast turn around time! It was a pleasure to work with a client who can appreciate attention to detail. I hope you enjoy your new home!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Inspection done right

I just bought a home out in Manotick which needed an inspection before finalizing the sale. My inspection due date was very close to booking, but Hallway Home Inspections was able to accommodate to close and did a great job.

Inspection time took 3 hours. During which, I was able to see what was being inspected and was given an accurate, honest and thorough explanation at every step. After all said and done, I received a very large detailed report with high resolution images of my home.

The inspection actually ended up saving me money because there was a red tagged item in the house that was missed on the sale agreement! The previous owner needed to replace it before closing.

Tight timelines and fast turnarounds on detailed reports is what sets me apart from others.

m_c
m_c

Home inspection

The inspector was very knowledgeable, informative, helpful, and professional. He answered all of my questions!

Thank you, I am happy you were pleased.

Being the owner/inspector of the company allowed me work around the time delays we experienced with the real-estate agent being more than an hour late for the inspection (I go above and beyond for my clients, someone $ driven would have left/cancelled the job), and still I was able to put in the time to do my professional inspection inside the home, and as a result found a plumbing system that would likely be un-insurable and cost thousands to replace! (the fast guys miss that kinda stuff). Happy to help you out!

It was a pleasure to work with you! I hope you enjoy your new home!

lsuchan575
lsuchan575

Home inspection.

Tristan did the home inspection. He was very thorough and great guy to work with.

Thank you, I am happy you found a nice place after the 1st place we inspected wasn't quite right (to say the least). It was a pleasure to work with you! I hope you enjoy your new home!

thebedards
thebedards

Home Inspection

Tristan was very knowledgeable, friendly and flexible. We felt he was truly there to help us and provide us with valuable insights on our new home.

Thank you, it was a pleasure to work with you! I hope you enjoy your new home!

Suzanne in Ottawa
Suzanne in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Tristan found a leak using his moisture meter and infrared camera that several plumbers could not find over the years. He is friendly and answered all of my many questions over email and in person. I would recommend him and use his services again.

Taking my time, and thinking like water, is what sets me apart from my competition. It was a pleasure to inspect your home and find the source of the water/leaks!

sakura0629
sakura0629

House inspection Terion warranty

The work was very detailed. And efficient. Clear report and covinient. I highly recommended the inspection from him and save your work and time. A piece of mind from professionals was very necessary for us especially for new home owners with no experience.

Thank you, I am glad you were happy with the level of detail for your Tarion 1-year warranty inspection! I encourage all new buyers to have them done, as you can see why $$$ saved! I hope you and your family enjoy your new home!

www.hallwayhomeinspections.com - Ottawa Home Inspector

More about Hallway Home Inspections Ltd.

Hallway Home Inspections Ltd. provides thorough and professional home inspection services and Tarion warranty inspections for single family homes, semi-detached homes, townhomes, and condominiums. Hiring a professional ensures that all areas of the home are inspected and all major components are tested by a trained and qualified individual. Proudly serving Ottawa and the surrounding area. Learn more at www.HallwayHomeInspections.com - Ottawa Home Inspector

Home Inspection
Home Inspections, Tarion Inspections, Building Code Analysis www.hallwayhomeinspections.com - Ottawa Home Inspector, Kanata Home Inspector, Stittsville Home Inspector, Orleans Home Inspector, Barrhaven Home Inspector, Manotick Home Inspector
Home Inspections, Tarion 30-Day Inspections, Tarion 1-Year Inspections, Building Code Analysis, Leak Investigations, Hot/Cold Room Investigations, Attic Inspections, Exterior Inspections, Deck Inspections, Property Inspections, Pre-Existing Condition Inspections. www.hallwayhomeinspections.com - Ottawa Home Inspector, Kanata Home Inspector, Stittsville Home Inspector, Orleans Home Inspector, Barrhaven Home Inspector, Manotick Home Inspector
Single Family Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Townhomes, Condominiums, Bungalows etc. www.hallwayhomeinspections.com - Ottawa Home Inspector, Kanata Home Inspector, Stittsville Home Inspector, Orleans Home Inspector, Barrhaven Home Inspector, Manotick Home Inspector
1st time home buyers. Building code compliance, safety and quality. In-law suites. Investors, property managers, and landlords. Income properties. investors income properties in-law suites building code compliance www.hallwayhomeinspections.com - Ottawa Home Inspector, Kanata Home Inspector, Stittsville Home Inspector, Orleans Home Inspector, Barrhaven Home Inspector, Manotick Home Inspector
cash, cheque, or e-transfer
BCIN #33781 (building code identification number)
Ontario Association of Home Inspectors
Architectural Technologies. Registered Home Designer (BCIN).