Master Fix Restoration Inc.

Drywall Contractors
3 Eccleston Drive, Unit 211 Toronto ON M4A 1J9
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Toronto  >  Master Fix Restoration Inc.

Review for Master Fix Restoration Inc.

Allison from Toronto
Allison from Toronto

Water floor and restoration

I had a flood Feb. 16, had my place torn apart and already set up someone to do the renovations. In June, they left the work incomplete and I called Master Fix Restoration Inc. ...blessed.

I am very trilled with the work and forgot the other group who delayed....

Master Fix Restoration Inc. provide honest, hard workers who do what they say they will. I was very pleased and would hand them to my fellow friends, family and community.

More about Master Fix Restoration Inc.

Located in Toronto, Master Fix Restoration Inc. offers residential and commercial top-quality home renovation and restoration services. From installing drywalls, baseboards and flooring to plastering and painting walls and ceilings, Master Fix is here to completely renew the interior of your home. Find out more about us now at http: ...