Drywall Contractors

cristinav
cristinav
1 review Nobleton, ON

Basement Renovation

Tom and his team were a pleasure to work wirh from start to finish. They were incredibly accommodating and clean throughout the entire project. The standard of work that was completed was second to none. They made the whole project a very enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend Pronto Construction to everyone. Thank you Tom and team for a stress free experience!

Cristina thanks for the amazing review. You and Angelo made our job very easy, allowing us to work when comfortably when we needed to. It was a pleasure working with you.
All the best!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Extend half wall in kitchen to full wall, alter doorway into kitchen and prime all newly built areas.

Excellent workmanship! Pronto (Tom) did what he promised on time and on budget. Tom always emailed with his estimated arrival time, which was great! It was a pleasure to work with Tom. The basement needs work. Pronto will be the company that we'll hire to do the job!

Hey Liz, thanks for the amazing review. We're looking forward to the rest of the project.
All the best!

efraponiinvestments
efraponiinvestments
1 review Pickering, ON

Garage drywall

Tom was very prompt and professional, and work was very reasonably priced. Had garage drywalled and taped. Great job!

Hey Barbara, thanks so much for the review. Im glad you are happy with work, it was pleasure working for you. Looking forward to your call for future projects, thank you!

Karen from Toronto
Karen from Toronto

Home Renovation

“Such an admirable person!” I hired Tom for the following tasks: interior demolition, framing work, structural wall foundation, repair, ceiling, sound barrier insulation, drywall, prime and paint. And the list goes on... (I even had him build a dog shower!)
This was a gut job home renovation and I tried to manage the project myself which was challenging and stressful. Fortunately, Tom was so very kind and most importantly he was helpful as he gave me so much advice and he was easy to talk to that I was so relieved to have him around. He was always very attentive, trustworthy, reliable, professional, nice and personable. Absolutely one of the best out there! And such a hard worker. I have also recommended him to few people.

Karen thank you for the kind words. You and Matt were a pleasure to work for. The place looks absolutely beautiful, you designed an amazing home.
Thank you for a positive review and best of luck moving forward!

Marco
Marco
1 review Aurora, ON

Drywall

Tom and his team were a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end.
I was very pleased from initial meeting to quoting to the final product. Truly professional. Came in budget and completed work on schedule as promised. Always started on time and finished on time.
Amazing service, quality and would definitely use again and recommend to anyone needing drywall work with out hesitation.
Friendly, accommodating, and went beyond scope of work to make sure we were happy and job was done to Pronto standards. Truly was a pleasure and super pleased with final product. Thank you once again Tom, as promised you did not disappoint and came through even above and beyond the scope of work, and can’t thank enough.

Hey Marco, thank you for the amazing review. This project was very enjoyable for my crew and I because of the amazing hospitality. Thank you for allowing us to work comfortably and it was great seeing Quinn everyday, one of the most amazing dogs to be around. Best of luck with the rest of the project and we hope to see you soon!

Calvin in Toronto
Calvin in Toronto

Whole home drywalling

I interviewed 3-4 drywall contractors and Tom gave me not only the best price but also the best time frame. His crews finished the job ON TIME ( you know how important this is) and cleaned the house after the taping is done. He is very reliable and I will definitely hire him on my next project and also refer him to my clients. Highly recommended. Thanks again Tom.

Hey Calvin thanks for the review. My team and I had a great time with this project, thank you for choosing us. Good luck with the rest of the project!
All the best.

Shafin in Markham
Shafin in Markham

Basement project

Tom and his team were amazing. Todd, Mike and Earl collaborated to hang, mud/tape, sand and paint my basement project. They were always on time on scheduled work days and cleaned up very nicely. They helped out with things that went beyond the original scope of work.

Drywall finishing is an art and Pronto Construction created a masterpiece. I was going to take on this final stage of the project on my own and I thought better of it after I realized I needed it finished fast and with a professional touch. I would highly recommend them.

Hey Shaf, thank you for the amazing review. Every single one of us looked forward to coming to work in your basement everyday, thank you and mom for your hospitality, lunch everyday was amazing. Im glad you are happy with the job and hopefully i can come by soon to see the finish.
All the best, talk to you soon!

sandra in Toronto
sandra in Toronto

Fantastic company

Tom and his crew did an excellent job on our basement project. Tom was always professional, got back to me quickly, finished the job in record time (despite many changes and additions), left the job site super clean, and the finished product is excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Pronto Construction. Thank you, Tom!

Sandra thank you for the amazing review. It was a pleasure working for you, thank you for making us part of your basement project.
All the best in the future!

Claudia
Claudia

House renovation

Tom is a pleasure to work with and his professionalism is evident throughout the process from the initial quotation stage through to the completed job. His quote was competitive and the job was done on time and that was with my adding tasks that were not included in the original quote. The finished product is outstanding! All the ceilings along with several walls were drywalled and taped and they are flawless. I will be having Tom and his team back to do our basement and I have recommended his services to friends and family. You won’t find a more honest and hard working tradesman. Thanks Tom for a great job and for making the experience a positive one! See you soon.

Claudia thank you the amazing review I can't say enough good things about you and Sandro, it was a pleasure working for you guys. We can't wait to start the basement, call us anytime. I look forward to seeing you guys soon. Have a great summer.

pluthra
pluthra

Insulation and drywall

I had a few areas of water-damaged drywall. Tom and his team did a great job from tearing down the old drywall to patching, taping, etc. Tom was also very courteaus to get back to me by text and always showed up on time. I would highly recommend Tom and his team.

Hey Puneet, I'm glad you had a great experience with us. Hopefully you will be free of water damage moving forward, I know Reno's can be stressful.
Thank you for the amazing review and all the best!

More about Pronto Construction

Pronto Construction Inc. provides the best quality drywall services guaranteed. We specialize in framing, drywalling, taping, painting and drop ceiling installations, as well as complete basement and office finishing. Please contact us anytime for all your drywalling and construction needs.

Good luck on your projects!!

(416)-904-6355