Markham ON L3S 3Y6

1 review Aurora, ON

Drywall

Markham
L3S 3Y6

Tom and his team were a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end.
I was very pleased from initial meeting to quoting to the final product. Truly professional. Came in budget and completed work on schedule as promised. Always started on time and finished on time.
Amazing service, quality and would definitely use again and recommend to anyone needing drywall work with out hesitation.
Friendly, accommodating, and went beyond scope of work to make sure we were happy and job was done to Pronto standards. Truly was a pleasure and super pleased with final product. Thank you once again Tom, as promised you did not disappoint and came through even above and beyond the scope of work, and can’t thank enough.

Hey Marco, thank you for the amazing review. This project was very enjoyable for my crew and I because of the amazing hospitality. Thank you for allowing us to work comfortably and it was great seeing Quinn everyday, one of the most amazing dogs to be around. Best of luck with the rest of the project and we hope to see you soon!

Calvin in Toronto
Calvin in Toronto

Whole home drywalling

I interviewed 3-4 drywall contractors and Tom gave me not only the best price but also the best time frame. His crews finished the job ON TIME ( you know how important this is) and cleaned the house after the taping is done. He is very reliable and I will definitely hire him on my next project and also refer him to my clients. Highly recommended. Thanks again Tom.

Hey Calvin thanks for the review. My team and I had a great time with this project, thank you for choosing us. Good luck with the rest of the project!
All the best.

Shafin in Markham
Shafin in Markham

Basement project

Tom and his team were amazing. Todd, Mike and Earl collaborated to hang, mud/tape, sand and paint my basement project. They were always on time on scheduled work days and cleaned up very nicely. They helped out with things that went beyond the original scope of work.

Drywall finishing is an art and Pronto Construction created a masterpiece. I was going to take on this final stage of the project on my own and I thought better of it after I realized I needed it finished fast and with a professional touch. I would highly recommend them.

Hey Shaf, thank you for the amazing review. Every single one of us looked forward to coming to work in your basement everyday, thank you and mom for your hospitality, lunch everyday was amazing. Im glad you are happy with the job and hopefully i can come by soon to see the finish.
All the best, talk to you soon!

sandra in Toronto
sandra in Toronto

Fantastic company

Tom and his crew did an excellent job on our basement project. Tom was always professional, got back to me quickly, finished the job in record time (despite many changes and additions), left the job site super clean, and the finished product is excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Pronto Construction. Thank you, Tom!

Sandra thank you for the amazing review. It was a pleasure working for you, thank you for making us part of your basement project.
All the best in the future!

Claudia in Toronto
Claudia in Toronto

House renovation

Tom is a pleasure to work with and his professionalism is evident throughout the process from the initial quotation stage through to the completed job. His quote was competitive and the job was done on time and that was with my adding tasks that were not included in the original quote. The finished product is outstanding! All the ceilings along with several walls were drywalled and taped and they are flawless. I will be having Tom and his team back to do our basement and I have recommended his services to friends and family. You won’t find a more honest and hard working tradesman. Thanks Tom for a great job and for making the experience a positive one! See you soon.

Claudia thank you the amazing review I can't say enough good things about you and Sandro, it was a pleasure working for you guys. We can't wait to start the basement, call us anytime. I look forward to seeing you guys soon. Have a great summer.

pluthra
pluthra

Insulation and drywall

I had a few areas of water-damaged drywall. Tom and his team did a great job from tearing down the old drywall to patching, taping, etc. Tom was also very courteaus to get back to me by text and always showed up on time. I would highly recommend Tom and his team.

Hey Puneet, I'm glad you had a great experience with us. Hopefully you will be free of water damage moving forward, I know Reno's can be stressful.
Thank you for the amazing review and all the best!

Brian p.
Brian p.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Drywall main floor

Thank you for the great taping/mudding job done on the main floor of our house. It was a big job but the timing and workmanship was excellent. We are really pleased with the finish and would highly recommend your company to our friends.

Hey Brian Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working for you, good luck with the kitchen project!

Paolo
Paolo
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Drywall, taping, Mudding and Sanding

We were incredibly pleased with Tom, the owner of Pronto Construction and his crew. From the onset, he was knowledgeable and provided a fair, reasonable estimate of the work. Tom and his crew were incredibly punctual, respectful and took pride in all their work. They dry walled, taped, mudded and sanded our basement and left the space clean and tidy at the end of each day. As agreed, they completed the work within a week’s time. His prompt communication and customer service was second to none. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for quality services and outstanding customer service, at a fair price and within a reasonable time. Thanks Tom, an absolute pleasure working with you and your team.

Hi Paolo, I can't thank you enough for the kind words. Im glad you are happy with everything. It was an absolute pleasure working for you and Angela and
thank you for allowing us into your home. Good luck with the rest of the renovation. All the best!

Sandy
Sandy

Drywall

Great experience! They drywalled my kitchen ceiling and did a few patches. The company lives up to its name. Pronto construction. They started the job within a couple of days from the estimate. Tom was very professional and made sure things were going smoothly throughout the renovation. He truly cares about the level of work his company produces.

Sandy thanks for an amazing review. I'm glad you are happy with the work and thank you for being so hospitable to our crew, it was a pleasure working for you!

Eco Choice Windows & Doors
Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Office Extension

Tom and his crew did a excellent job with our office extension which included Framing, drywall, taping and drop ceiling. We are very happy with the quality of service, communication and the end result. I would highly recommend Tom and his team. Great Job!!

Thanks for the kind words Alan , it was a pleasure working for you.
All the best!

More about Pronto Construction

Pronto Construction Inc. provides the best quality drywall services guaranteed. We specialize in framing, drywalling, taping, painting and drop ceiling installations, as well as complete basement and office finishing. Please contact us anytime for all your drywalling and construction needs.

Good luck on your projects!! Thank you!

(416)-904-6355