1 call home inspections

Calgary AB T2G 2Z6
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Calgary  >  1 call home inspections

Reviews for 1 call home inspections

mg190275

Hello I got the phone number from my Realter for 1 call home inspecton. Was very happy whit the report. Very detailed. Lots of pictures of the house and the thinks that need attention !

Bubba from Calgary
1 review Canmore, AB

Good honest advice gave me peace of mind and saved me heartache later on. This guy knows his stuff and gave a well detailed and professional report. Thanks 1 Call.

Homeowner86 from Calgary
1 review Okotoks, AB

As a first time home buyer, I was very grateful to 1 Call for taking the time to explain everything so thoroughly. It gave me the confidence I needed to go ahead and make such an important purchase. I would recommend 1 Call to anyone looking for a trustworthy home inspection!

homestarsjohn from Calgary
1 review Chestermere, AB

When considering the purchase of a home in Chestermere, my wife and I relied on Steve's ample knowledge and experience to inspect the roof of the property. Upon inspection, Steve informed us that the home was in desperate need of a new roof (shingles- a $5000-$6000 renovation). The seller was only willing to deduct $500 from the listed price of the home to remedy this problem. Steve saved us the cost and frustration of purchasing a home in need of considerable repair.

as with many first time home buyers the budget is a major concern. this was a expensive additional cost and if not fixed the cost could have escalated dramatically.
buying your first home should be a dream come true not a nightmare.

Des from Calgary

1Call was professional and seemed extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of the inspection; from foundations, to electrics to roofing. They were able to schedule an appointment in the week that I called, met me promptly at the time we discussed and was very thorough throughout the inspection. I would recommend 1Call to anyone

It was a pleasure meeting you guys and thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoy your new home..
regards
Steve
1call

More about 1 call home inspections

With over 20 years of experience in the construction industry our knowledge and experience gives us the right tools to give you the very best home inspection you can expect. Take advantage of our free thermal imaging inspection and after care program. Make The Right Call with 1call Home Inspections