Drain Services

Reviews for Red Seal Drainage And Plumbing

joelandteresa
joelandteresa
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

new electric hot water tank

Alex gave me a few options of different types of electric hot water tanks and The cost was comparible to a couple of other quotes that I got from other companies . Paul did good work for us.

Thank you very much for this wonderful review.

We are glad we could help you with our services.

Sincerely,

Jane
Jane

Kitchen sink

Excellent work by Red Seal. Alex and Paul are both a pleasure to work with. We hired them for two additional jobs after they rescued us from an ancient leaking sink disaster in our basement. Paul was incredibly patient with the old plumbing. There were no surprises in the cost or the timing. We've had them back for two other jobs since, and we're happy with both. I don't hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you for a wonderful review Jane. We appreciate it very much.

The Red Seal Plumbing Team :)

bhutajas
bhutajas
1 review New Westminster, BC

Kitchen faucet change

I phoned the office I was qouted $128/ hour but when the plumber came he said it was actually $180/hour.was confused but we settled for $160 still was more than what I was told over the phone,overall the work was satisfactory.

Our sincere apologies for the miscommunication. We flagged your account to receive a discount for your next service call with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

williamclarkstudios
williamclarkstudios

Kitchen sink fix

The work is clean, the job was done in good time and the service was professional and polite.

Thank you very much for your review! We enjoyed working with you.

Chad
Chad
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Sewage and storm drain

In this industry, it is hard to find a company that puts the product and the client first.

These guys are extremely knowledgeable, and produce quality work.

Customer service is one of the best I have experienced.

Looking forward to the next project!

Thank you for such a great review Chad! We enjoyed working with you and likewise we look forward to working with you again :-)

Paulmorstad
Paulmorstad

plumbing

Difficult plumbing problem fixed in an old building, with prompt and friendly service. Would recommend them.

Thank you very much for your positive review Paul. We enjoyed working with you!

Ian
Ian

Sewer Main

Tenant had a toilet draining issue. One of the Red Seal plumbers did a camera inspection on the toilet and the sewer line. They got it sorted same day and for a good rate. The receptionist was nice and I like the electronic billing. I live on the island and will continue to use them on my Vancouver rentals.

Thank you for your very positive review.

Enjoy your next plumbing service using a 10% off discount on us!

Happy Holidays,

The Red Seal Team

Angus
Angus
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Faucets, pipes, and toilet replacements.

I had a handyman remove 2 toilets and change 5 faucets. I thought the jobs would be relatively easy for a professional but I was wrong. All of the faucets, pipes and traps leaked the next day including the shuts offs for the toilets. It was time for a real plumber and this was when I called Red Seal Plumbing. I've managed numerous properties over the last 20 years and met with all sorts of trades people. Paul, the plumber, was the most polite and respectful tradesman I've ever encountered. He came promptly and on time. In addition to fixing all of the leaks, Paul changed all of the lines and valves, the valve for the main shut-off, installed 2 toilets, removed and replaced another toilet, installed 2 more faucets, and installed lines and pipes for a new washing machine. He estimated a full day's work for this but required a day and a half - still pretty good for only one person. While he did miss a cosmetic thing like readjusting the base plate for a faucet, his installation of the new lines and pipes looked neat and tidy. Moreover, he was very diligent to ensure that all pipes did not leak after each day. I called him about a slight issue with one of the faucets after the job was done and he promptly came back and dealt with it. Nontheless, I would definitely recommend Red Seal Plumbing for their polite and diligent service.

Angus,

Thank you ever so much for taking so much time to fill out a great review for us.

We appreciate it to the fullest.

Sincere Regards,

The Red Seal Plumbing Team.

Les from Vancouver
Les from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

replace leaking pipe in furnace room and leaking sink

Red Seal Drainage And Plumbing
604-618-4988
Vancouver
BC
V5M 2W2

Their plumber Paul, was a very pleasant guy who did a VERY thorough check for the source of the leaks for both my sink and the furnace room. For the sink, he repeated the tests several times until he found the source.
After he fixed the leaky parts below the sink, he diagnosed the source of the leak in my furnace room. Stopping this leak is critical because I already have a serious mold problem in the furnace room. Paul replaced a section of my refrigerator water line. So far so good, no leaks at all! He even gave me a bit of a discount in the end, I appreciate that! I would highly recommend Paul and Red Seal for plumbing repairs.

Thank you for the amazing review Les!

We really appreciate it. See you soon for your faucet repair!

Sincere Regards,

Craig B.
Craig B.
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Toilet running continuously for 24 hours

Paul of Red Seal immediately got to work and solved the problem within 1 hour. I have been dealing with Red Seal for a number of years and I always rely on them as they are professional in every aspect.

Craig,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it more than you know.

We enjoyed working with you.

Sincerely,

The Red Seal Plumbing Team :)

More about Red Seal Drainage And Plumbing

Red Seal Plumbing is a full service plumbing and drain cleaning company operating in the Greater Vancouver Regional District. We specialize in emergency services, but also maintenance and repair for new and existing commercial and residential customers. Our courteous and respectful crew is committed to providing honest, quality work at reasonable prices.

First time customers and senior citizens (65+) receive a 10% discount when you mention this.

Drain Services and Plumbing
Get fast repairs, whether the issue is a midnight backup, a mainline needing a clog removed or repairing a burst pipe, the customers get fast responsive service. Plumbing and gas-fitting expertise gives quick help and answers with a one-call solution company.
Our courteous and well-trained plumbers are available for the following emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week: Basement Floods Burst Pipes Camera Inspections Clogged drains Drain flushing Drain tiles Inspection and Maintenance Sewer lines Sinks, Garburators, Laundry and Tubs Sump maintenance Toilets Water lines
Kohler, Moen
In 2008 Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing developed and started using a standardized system for Customer Service. Our business in helping people. That’s much more than just repairing pipes and improving homes.
First time customers as well as senior citizens (65+) receive a 10% discount! Mention it when you call to book your next appointment. FAQs Clogged Drains: Q. How can a drain get clogged? A. Grease and garburators are two very common causes. Think before you put it down the sink. Drain Tile Damage: Q. How often should drain tiles be cleaned out? A. Drain tiles should be cleaned out ever 1-2 years depending on the type and age of the pipes. Q. What is drain tile made from? A. Clay tile of PVC. Flooded Basements: Q. What causes a flooded basement? A. Cracked foundations or plugged drain tile are common causes; as well burst pipes can cause serious damage. Garburators: Q. What can’t I put down a garburator? A. Your garburator is meant to shred food waste into pieces small enough—generally less than 2 mm (0.079 in)—to pass through plumbing. You should never place chicken skins, onion skins, potato peels, bones, egg shells or any other items that cannot be shred. Q. How do I repair my garburator? A. If your garburator isn’t working properly, it could be either a plumbing issue, and electrical issue or an issue with the appliance at all. If it isn’t working or making a sound, try pushing the red reset button on the bottom of the disposal unit and check the breaker. If it hums, but doesn’t turn, try using a broom handle to turn the cutting wheel inside the drain. If neither of these quick fixes work, you need to contact a plumber and consider replacing the unit. Sewer Lines: Q. How often should sewer lines be cleaned out? A. Depending on their age, sewer lines should be inspected annually using a camera. In addition, if they have backed up in the past, they should be cleaned out every 1-2 years. Sinks: Q. What should I do if my drain is clogged? A. While some would think that a chemical drain cleaner is a good first step, they are very toxic in nature which can have a serious negative effect on your piping over time. Rather than using these toxic, pipe-deteriorating chemicals, try a few maintenance products that contain natural bacteria and enzymes. These do a great job limiting drain sludge and grease from building up. If these don’t work, contact your local plumber to have them professionally snaked. Sump Pumps: Q. How often should a sump pump be replaced? A. While there is no hard and fast rule for how often you should replace a sump pump as the need varies depending on how often the pump operators. Test your system regularly to make sure its fully operational by pouring a bucket of water into the sump pit and ensuring it kicks on, removes the water and shuts itself off. We’ve found that planning on replacing once every 10 years or so is a good practice, but again, regular testing will best advise you. Toilets: Q. What causes toilet back-ups? A. With regular usage, a toilet sometimes becomes clogged by toilet tissue and waste matter that has collected in the sewer drain pipe. When this blockage is coupled with the tampons, q-tips, hair, grease, and other debris, the proper air flow through the line causes a gurgling sound. This should be addressed immediately through the use of a drain snake. Q. How do you fix a running toilet? A. The most common cause of a continuously running toilet tank is the flapper, so start by replacing it. The part is inexpensive and it’s easy to replace (just turn off the water, drain the tank and replace the bad flapper). If it’s still running, it’s probably that the chain is too long and is getting caught under the flapper. Try removing a few links and reattaching. Q. What do I do if my toilet is leaking? A. There are actually 2 common causes of toilet leaks, the tank ball at the bottom of the tank or an improperly adjusted or broken fill valve. With the tank ball, the leak will occur around the seat on which the ball sits and drain into the bowl. With the fill valve, if the float is set too high or the shutoff doesn’t close, water will continue to overflow into the overflow tube. While both of these issues can be fixed by a homeowner, it is sometimes best to just have an expert check your entire system to eliminate any associated issues that have yet to surface.
2008