Drain Services
Vancouver BC V5M 2W2
Drain Services

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc.

Stefania
Stefania
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Flapper in toilet was replaced

Red Seal Plumbing quoted me a price on the phone, came to my house on time and serviced the broken flapper on my toilet. All the employees were very professional and I would recommend them in the future.

Thank you for your review. It was an absolute pleasure assisting you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

Thanks again! :)

robert.stokes
robert.stokes

Plumbing problem outside

Plumbing repair on my outside roof deck in the middle of the day in may of the year 2018 in a city that is

It was a pleasure working with you.

Jess
Jess

Washer/dryer plumbing installed

I'd strongly recommend Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing if you need any plumbing work done! They installed in the drain pipe and hot & cold water pipes for a washer/dryer. I was very happy with their work and I was charged the price I was quoted. The plumbers were professional and very nice. I really liked working with this company!

Thank you so much Jess! We appreciate your review so much. We are very glad to hear that you're satisfied with our services and cannot wait to work with you again.

Ram2017
Ram2017
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

Respinsive. Punctual and professional

Very professional customer service.
Set up the time and the tech showdd up on time.
Great worksmanship and interaction.
They fixed the leak and the labour and parts and tax added up to $215 which was very reasonable.
Absolutely recommend them

Thank you so much for your great review. We enjoyed working with you. :)

Have a wonderful day!

joelandteresa
joelandteresa
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

new electric hot water tank

Alex gave me a few options of different types of electric hot water tanks and The cost was comparible to a couple of other quotes that I got from other companies . Paul did good work for us.

Thank you very much for this wonderful review.

We are glad we could help you with our services.

Jane
Jane

Kitchen sink

Excellent work by Red Seal. Alex and Paul are both a pleasure to work with. We hired them for two additional jobs after they rescued us from an ancient leaking sink disaster in our basement. Paul was incredibly patient with the old plumbing. There were no surprises in the cost or the timing. We've had them back for two other jobs since, and we're happy with both. I don't hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you for a wonderful review Jane. We appreciate it very much.

bhutajas
bhutajas
1 review New Westminster, BC

Kitchen faucet change

I phoned the office I was qouted $128/ hour but when the plumber came he said it was actually $180/hour.was confused but we settled for $160 still was more than what I was told over the phone,overall the work was satisfactory.

Our sincere apologies for the miscommunication. We flagged your account to receive a discount for your next service call with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

williamclarkstudios
williamclarkstudios

Kitchen sink fix

The work is clean, the job was done in good time and the service was professional and polite.

Thank you very much for your review! We enjoyed working with you.

Chad
Chad
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Sewage and storm drain

In this industry, it is hard to find a company that puts the product and the client first.

These guys are extremely knowledgeable, and produce quality work.

Customer service is one of the best I have experienced.

Looking forward to the next project!

Thank you for such a great review Chad! We enjoyed working with you and likewise we look forward to working with you again :-)

Paulmorstad
Paulmorstad

plumbing

Difficult plumbing problem fixed in an old building, with prompt and friendly service. Would recommend them.

Thank you very much for your positive review Paul. We enjoyed working with you!

604-618-4988

More about Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc.

Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc. is a full service plumbing and drain cleaning company operating in the Greater Vancouver Regional District. We specialize in residential service plumbing and drainage, as well as general maintenance and repair for commercial and residential customers. Our courteous and respectful team is committed to providing honest, quality work from experienced, reliable plumbers. We look forward to working with you.

First time customers and senior citizens (65+) receive a 10% discount when you mention this.

Drain Services and Plumbing
Basement Floods; Burst Pipes; Camera Inspection & Auguring; Garburator / Garbage Disposals; Faucet Installations & Repairs; Hot Water Tanks or Heaters; Watermain Repair and Replacement; Clogged drains; Drain flushing; Drain tiles; Inspection and Maintenance; Sewer Mains; Fixture Maintenance, Repair, and Replacement; Sump Pumps; Sewer Repair and Replacement; and Water lines.
Kohler, Moen, Delta, Gerber, Toto
In 2008 Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing developed and started using a standardized system for Customer Service. Our business is helping people. That’s much more than just repairing pipes and improving homes.
First time customers as well as senior citizens (65+) receive a 10% discount! Mention it when you call to book your next appointment.
2008