Drain Services
Vancouver BC V5M 2W2
Drain Services

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc.

caroline in Toronto
caroline in Toronto

sink clogging and leaking

Alex came on time. He was very friendly and professional. He also explained the issues and gave me the tips on how to solve this problem from happening again. very informative. I will recommend Red seal Drainage and Plumbing to anyone who has plumbing issues.

Thank you for your review Caroline. Our technicians strive to provide detailed solutions to assist you the best way possible.

J
J

Repeat Customers

We now use Red Seal for any of our plumbing needs, they provide excellent service and today was no exception. Robin fixed two plugged bathroom sinks today for us, and he was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. We highly recommend Red Seal.

Thank you very much for the excellent review. It was a pleasure working with you!

ANNE
ANNE
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Clogged Kitchen Drain

We are so glad to have called Red Seal Drainage and Plumbing to unclog our kitchen sink. Alex was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. He took the time to explain to us that he would use an electric augur first to unclog the drain behind the sink which could be difficult to get at because of the angle and sometimes could do damage to the old rusty cast iron pipe. If it does not work, we might have to replace the cast iron pipe and would be more expensive. It did work and we were so relieved that it drained! Alex was patiently trying and checking to make sure there were no leaks after he put the p trap pipes back as it is old too. A job well done by Alex with reasonable rates. If my P Trap leaks, we definitely will call Alex to replace for us. Plumbing is a scary thing in our old house. Alex made it pleasant and well for us. THANK you so much Alex.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review Anne. We pride ourselves on always explaining the work that is being done and clearly providing all the options up front. It was wonderful working with you and we look forward to assisting you with any plumbing or drainage needs in the future.

Amy in Burnaby
Amy in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Drainage Leaks through Basement Ceiling

Found Red Seal through HomeStars & BBB. Alex detected the problem and worked at it right away. It took Alex & Robin one & half days to change the old and leaking pipes. As it is an older house (over 60 yr old), it presented some challenges in replacing the pipes at very tight spaces. Alex also cleaned up the place properly afterwards. I certainly would use Red Seal again in the future and would recommend the Company to anyone who needs plumbing work.

Thank you for the 10 star review! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Nick from Richmond
Nick from Richmond
4 reviews Richmond, BC

Leak under kitchen sink

We recently had a leak in the pipes under our kitchen sink. I started Googling for plumbers in the metro vancouver area and came across some excellent reviews for Red Seal. I can confirm that the reviews are accurate. Alex came out and fixed our leak. His work was thorough and at a fair price. Alex was polite and professional. He explained a couple of different options and then went to work once we made up our mind. I would definitely recommend Alex and would not hesitate to call him for any future plumbing issues in our house.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Nick. We strive to make our customers happy and are very glad to hear that we succeeded.

Calvin in Vancouver
Calvin in Vancouver

Plumbing

Called Alex to book an appointment to repair/replace a leaking laundry faucet. Had an appointment for the day I requested. Robin arrived and explained my options and the costs. Ended up replacing the leaking laundry faucet. Great service and attention. Would certainly recommend Red Seal.

Thank you for the excellent review!

j_l_01 in Vancouver
j_l_01 in Vancouver

Plumbing

Long story short, we were faced with several catastrophic events at our home and needed someone to come look at it. After calling Red Seal, Alex was prompt and able to send someone in asap. Robin came to check out the damage (we needed to identify a basement leak). We went over the details of the leak, ran every test we could, and he pored over every possibility. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and provided several solutions. I felt the price was excellent too. All in all, the service was exceptional.

We really appreciate your review and we are glad that the issue was fixed promptly and professionally.

Take care,

Kristin
Kristin
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Drainage pipe clogged leading to flooding

We were definitely in a panic when we found our basement and washroom flooded few months back. Alex came within a few hours, inspected and resolved the drainage blockage within an hour or so. He used a camera and built a long device to unclog our blockage. We were very impressed by his expertise and ability to solve the problem so quickly. Something only someone with a lot of experience would be able to do. Will be using Alex as our plumber for all our future needs.

Thank you Kristin. We really appreciate your review.

Plumbing in Coquitlam
Plumbing in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Basement bathroom

My first time ever write review. The reason I decide to write this review because Red seal plumbing is going above and beyond their duties to resolve our sewage’s blockage in our tenants’ basement toilet and bath tube in the short time. Alex was very pleasant and professional. His diagnosis for the bloackage was very accurate. Last but not least, if I would give 6 stars for Ref seal plumbing instead of 5 stars. I previously used Milani plumbing and Rotor plumbing a few times. Anyone had problems with plumbing issues, I would highly recommend red seal plumbing. Honestly, I wish I would know this company a few years ago. Thank you Alex pushed back some of his jobs to take care of our urgent plumbing needs.

We really appreciate your review, especially as your first review ever. Have a great day!

Ivan in Vancouver
Ivan in Vancouver

Water Main Break/Toilet Replacement/Clear Clogged Drain

On my rental property I had a water main break which lead to flooding inside my basement. I called Alex from Red Seal Drainage and Plumbing and he quickly diagnosed the issue and even shut the water off for my property and ran a secondary line from my neighbor's house so that my renters would have water throughout the repairs. Alex also replaced a toilet and cleared a clogged tub drain. Alex answered all my questions and had the repair work done within a day. He also did some extra work and did not charge me for that service. I could not be happier to have used Alex with Red Seal Drainage and Plumbing and would recommend him and also will be using his services in the future. Alex is a professional and the quality of his work is excellent. Thank You Alex....

Thank you for the great review Ivan! Have a wonderful day.
604-618-4988

More about Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc.

Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc. is a full service plumbing and drain cleaning company operating in the Greater Vancouver Regional District. We specialize in residential service plumbing and drainage, as well as general maintenance and repair for commercial and residential customers. Our courteous and respectful team is committed to providing honest, quality work from experienced, reliable plumbers. We look forward to working with you.

First time customers and senior citizens (65+) receive a 10% discount when you mention this.