HomeStars  >  Drain Services in New Westminster  >  Red Seal Drainage And Plumbing

Reviews for Red Seal Drainage And Plumbing

jack in Vancouver
jack in Vancouver

water line leak

Alex did a very good job both in the re-installation of the lawn and cleanliness inside the house, after replacing the whole line from the city side to my house.

Thanks so much on the review Jack!
After achieving the designated task our team always wants to leave the location as best as they found it!

RL
RL
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Water line leak

We had a leak in the water line running to our house. I dug down and found the leak, turned off the water at the street and called Red Seal. This was a Saturday, and within 3 hours of the call, the leak was fixed. Great service. Definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for the 10 star review! We value our workmanship and glad to help out any day of the week! Have a great day

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Sewage backup in toilet and tub

Sewage backed up in my toilet and tub as well as in my condo neighbor’s bathroom at 7:30 pm on a stat holiday in May 2018. I was desperate to find a plumber to come asap to fix problem. I started calling random companies in the Yellow Pages. Third call I made I connected with Leslie. I knew immediately by her reception that I’d called the right place. She was extremely helpful and reassuring. She also clearly stated the expected costs and advised me of all possibilities. Within 3 hours of my call, Alex arrived to tackle my problem. He was thorough, friendly, articulate and highly skilled. I oversaw his efforts from beginning to end and I was more than satisfied with his work and the
results. His patience in explaining things to me and his
kindness were exemplary. I also admired his perseverance while working under not so pleasant circumstances! (Stinky and gross!!!!) At the end of the job, all function to my bathroom restored, Alex presented me with a greatly discounted bill. He could have charged me double time for the 3 hour job on a stat holiday but only charged me time and a half!! Additionally, at the outset, I was stressed out about how to pay him, since I don’t use credit cards but Leslie had assured me that I could pay by cheque and Alex graciously accepted my cheque upon completion of his service call. All in all, this experience with Red Seal Plumbing was fantastic! I can’t thank them enough! I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing their services. Great job, guys!!!

Thanks greatly for the 10 star review! Even though the job can get tough, Alex will make sure the job is finished correctly and on time.
Have a great day!

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.
1 review Vancouver, BC

We are doing a kitchen renovation and as the demolition was happening we needed a plumber ASAP

Paul Conte arrived within 45 minutes of our call to Leslie, who efficiently organized a last minute request. If he had not arrived so quickly the demolition could not continue as water from old pipes could not be shut off. Both staff members were very polite and understanding of the urgency. Paul explained his work and new code requirements for the dishwasher and the work was completed quickly. We will definitely use your services again, as required in the next steps of the renovation !

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review. We appreciate it so much!

We hope to work with you against soon!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Changing concrete drainage around the property

They didn't finish the first day and I thought they would come back and cleanup but they didn't install a single attachment for the eaves to connect to the underground drain. They left the path all torn up with the concrete bricks leaning against the house and the back isn't even connected. They came back the next day to connect the front drain and that's it it was 3 min and they couldn't finish the day before. One fellow spent most of the day talking to the neighbors and left all the hard work to the other guy. Their work cause the back eve to be disconnected from the top trough so is doesn't even drain into the new pipes they installed

Our sincere apologies as that is not what Red Seal Plumbing represents. We have called you and discussed a resolution to this. Thank you for your patience immensely.

Steph
Steph

Plumbing Emergency

Red Seal came to the rescue on a Sunday afternoon (and a long weekend!) after our water supply suddenly stopped. The plumber was super friendly and honest and he searched tirelessly for possible causes until he found the root of the problem and fixed it.

Thank you for your review Steph! We greatly appreciate it. Clients like you are why we enjoy our our service industry. We enjoyed working with you.

Have a wonderful day and thanks again!

Es
Es

Garburator replacement.

Very responsive, accommodating, friendly, and professional. Would recommend to others for sure. I was surprised at the turn around time.

Thank you immensely for taking the time to give us a great review. We really appreciate it. We enjoyed working for you and hope to again.

Have a great weekend!!

Stefania
Stefania
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Flapper in toilet was replaced

Red Seal Plumbing quoted me a price on the phone, came to my house on time and serviced the broken flapper on my toilet. All the employees were very professional and I would recommend them in the future.

Thank you for your review. It was an absolute pleasure assisting you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

Thanks again! :)

robert.stokes
robert.stokes

Plumbing problem outside

Plumbing repair on my outside roof deck in the middle of the day in may of the year 2018 in a city that is

It was a pleasure working with you.

Sincerely,

The Red Seal Plumbing Team.

More about Red Seal Drainage And Plumbing

Red Seal Plumbing is a full service plumbing and drain cleaning company operating in the Greater Vancouver Regional District. We specialize in emergency services, but also maintenance and repair for new and existing commercial and residential customers. Our courteous and respectful crew is committed to providing honest, quality work at reasonable prices.

First time customers and senior citizens (65+) receive a 10% discount when you mention this.

Drain Services and Plumbing
Get fast repairs, whether the issue is a midnight backup, a mainline needing a clog removed or repairing a burst pipe, the customers get fast responsive service. Plumbing and gas-fitting expertise gives quick help and answers with a one-call solution company.
Our courteous and well-trained plumbers are available for the following emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week: Basement Floods Burst Pipes Camera Inspections Clogged drains Drain flushing Drain tiles Inspection and Maintenance Sewer lines Sinks, Garburators, Laundry and Tubs Sump maintenance Toilets Water lines
Kohler, Moen
In 2008 Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing developed and started using a standardized system for Customer Service. Our business in helping people. That’s much more than just repairing pipes and improving homes.
First time customers as well as senior citizens (65+) receive a 10% discount! Mention it when you call to book your next appointment. FAQs Clogged Drains: Q. How can a drain get clogged? A. Grease and garburators are two very common causes. Think before you put it down the sink. Drain Tile Damage: Q. How often should drain tiles be cleaned out? A. Drain tiles should be cleaned out ever 1-2 years depending on the type and age of the pipes. Q. What is drain tile made from? A. Clay tile of PVC. Flooded Basements: Q. What causes a flooded basement? A. Cracked foundations or plugged drain tile are common causes; as well burst pipes can cause serious damage. Garburators: Q. What can’t I put down a garburator? A. Your garburator is meant to shred food waste into pieces small enough—generally less than 2 mm (0.079 in)—to pass through plumbing. You should never place chicken skins, onion skins, potato peels, bones, egg shells or any other items that cannot be shred. Q. How do I repair my garburator? A. If your garburator isn’t working properly, it could be either a plumbing issue, and electrical issue or an issue with the appliance at all. If it isn’t working or making a sound, try pushing the red reset button on the bottom of the disposal unit and check the breaker. If it hums, but doesn’t turn, try using a broom handle to turn the cutting wheel inside the drain. If neither of these quick fixes work, you need to contact a plumber and consider replacing the unit. Sewer Lines: Q. How often should sewer lines be cleaned out? A. Depending on their age, sewer lines should be inspected annually using a camera. In addition, if they have backed up in the past, they should be cleaned out every 1-2 years. Sinks: Q. What should I do if my drain is clogged? A. While some would think that a chemical drain cleaner is a good first step, they are very toxic in nature which can have a serious negative effect on your piping over time. Rather than using these toxic, pipe-deteriorating chemicals, try a few maintenance products that contain natural bacteria and enzymes. These do a great job limiting drain sludge and grease from building up. If these don’t work, contact your local plumber to have them professionally snaked. Sump Pumps: Q. How often should a sump pump be replaced? A. While there is no hard and fast rule for how often you should replace a sump pump as the need varies depending on how often the pump operators. Test your system regularly to make sure its fully operational by pouring a bucket of water into the sump pit and ensuring it kicks on, removes the water and shuts itself off. We’ve found that planning on replacing once every 10 years or so is a good practice, but again, regular testing will best advise you. Toilets: Q. What causes toilet back-ups? A. With regular usage, a toilet sometimes becomes clogged by toilet tissue and waste matter that has collected in the sewer drain pipe. When this blockage is coupled with the tampons, q-tips, hair, grease, and other debris, the proper air flow through the line causes a gurgling sound. This should be addressed immediately through the use of a drain snake. Q. How do you fix a running toilet? A. The most common cause of a continuously running toilet tank is the flapper, so start by replacing it. The part is inexpensive and it’s easy to replace (just turn off the water, drain the tank and replace the bad flapper). If it’s still running, it’s probably that the chain is too long and is getting caught under the flapper. Try removing a few links and reattaching. Q. What do I do if my toilet is leaking? A. There are actually 2 common causes of toilet leaks, the tank ball at the bottom of the tank or an improperly adjusted or broken fill valve. With the tank ball, the leak will occur around the seat on which the ball sits and drain into the bowl. With the fill valve, if the float is set too high or the shutoff doesn’t close, water will continue to overflow into the overflow tube. While both of these issues can be fixed by a homeowner, it is sometimes best to just have an expert check your entire system to eliminate any associated issues that have yet to surface.
2008