Drain Services
Vancouver BC V5M 2W2
Drain Services

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc.

Amy in Burnaby
Amy in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Drainage Leaks through Basement Ceiling

Found Red Seal through HomeStars & BBB. Alex detected the problem and worked at it right away. It took Alex & Robin one & half days to change the old and leaking pipes. As it is an older house (over 60 yr old), it presented some challenges in replacing the pipes at very tight spaces. Alex also cleaned up the place properly afterwards. I certainly would use Red Seal again in the future and would recommend the Company to anyone who needs plumbing work.

Thank you for the 10 star review! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Nick from Richmond
Nick from Richmond
4 reviews Richmond, BC

Leak under kitchen sink

We recently had a leak in the pipes under our kitchen sink. I started Googling for plumbers in the metro vancouver area and came across some excellent reviews for Red Seal. I can confirm that the reviews are accurate. Alex came out and fixed our leak. His work was thorough and at a fair price. Alex was polite and professional. He explained a couple of different options and then went to work once we made up our mind. I would definitely recommend Alex and would not hesitate to call him for any future plumbing issues in our house.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Nick. We strive to make our customers happy and are very glad to hear that we succeeded.

Calvin in Vancouver
Calvin in Vancouver

Plumbing

Called Alex to book an appointment to repair/replace a leaking laundry faucet. Had an appointment for the day I requested. Robin arrived and explained my options and the costs. Ended up replacing the leaking laundry faucet. Great service and attention. Would certainly recommend Red Seal.

Thank you for the excellent review!

j_l_01 in Vancouver
j_l_01 in Vancouver

Plumbing

Long story short, we were faced with several catastrophic events at our home and needed someone to come look at it. After calling Red Seal, Alex was prompt and able to send someone in asap. Robin came to check out the damage (we needed to identify a basement leak). We went over the details of the leak, ran every test we could, and he pored over every possibility. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and provided several solutions. I felt the price was excellent too. All in all, the service was exceptional.

We really appreciate your review and we are glad that the issue was fixed promptly and professionally.

Take care,

Kristin
Kristin

Drainage pipe clogged leading to flooding

We were definitely in a panic when we found our basement and washroom flooded few months back. Alex came within a few hours, inspected and resolved the drainage blockage within an hour or so. He used a camera and built a long device to unclog our blockage. We were very impressed by his expertise and ability to solve the problem so quickly. Something only someone with a lot of experience would be able to do. Will be using Alex as our plumber for all our future needs.

Thank you Kristin. We really appreciate your review.

Plumbing in Coquitlam
Plumbing in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Basement bathroom

My first time ever write review. The reason I decide to write this review because Red seal plumbing is going above and beyond their duties to resolve our sewage’s blockage in our tenants’ basement toilet and bath tube in the short time. Alex was very pleasant and professional. His diagnosis for the bloackage was very accurate. Last but not least, if I would give 6 stars for Ref seal plumbing instead of 5 stars. I previously used Milani plumbing and Rotor plumbing a few times. Anyone had problems with plumbing issues, I would highly recommend red seal plumbing. Honestly, I wish I would know this company a few years ago. Thank you Alex pushed back some of his jobs to take care of our urgent plumbing needs.

We really appreciate your review, especially as your first review ever. Have a great day!

Ivan in Vancouver
Ivan in Vancouver

Water Main Break/Toilet Replacement/Clear Clogged Drain

On my rental property I had a water main break which lead to flooding inside my basement. I called Alex from Red Seal Drainage and Plumbing and he quickly diagnosed the issue and even shut the water off for my property and ran a secondary line from my neighbor's house so that my renters would have water throughout the repairs. Alex also replaced a toilet and cleared a clogged tub drain. Alex answered all my questions and had the repair work done within a day. He also did some extra work and did not charge me for that service. I could not be happier to have used Alex with Red Seal Drainage and Plumbing and would recommend him and also will be using his services in the future. Alex is a professional and the quality of his work is excellent. Thank You Alex....

Thank you for the great review Ivan! Have a wonderful day.

Elizabeth in Vancouver
Elizabeth in Vancouver

Long Wire Stuck in Clogged Bathtub Drain

My husband and I had a clogged drain and like many we tried unsuccessfully to unclog it using a wire but the wire became hopelessly stuck and the drain remained clogged! I called Red Seal upon the recommendation of my brother in law and they came to my aid! They scheduled a time around my workday and the Amazing Alex got the wire out when it looked like it was going to require a major repair and then I clogged the drain to where water was flowing down it better than when we moved in! They whole thing took maybe half an hour and getting that wire out was no small feat and could have meant opening up walls and tub removal but Alex kept up his efforts to get things done as simply as possible for me! I’d would and will be recommending Alex and Red Seal to everyone! Thank you Alex!

Hi Elizabeth, we're ultimately satisfied only when our clients are. Super glad everything worked out, feel free to give us a call if any plumbing issue arises in the future. Have a great day!

Eric in Vancouver
Eric in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Drainage pipe replacement

The cast iron pipe from the kitchen sink rusted out, leaking into the basement, Alex came right away and fixed the problem. Alex & Robin also came across a problem with the remaining pipe and fixed that as well.
I will be using Red Seal for any future plumbing problems.

Hi Eric,
Thanks for the Review! We were happy to not only fix the leak but also the clogged drainage at the same time!
Have a great day!

Craig B.
Craig B.
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Project done to my satisfaction

My kitchen sink backed up yesterday and I immediately called my friends at Red Seal. Alex came out and tried a snake on it, but it would not budge. At the last resort, he hauled out his plunger and that cleared the problem and for that, I am very thankful. Thank you, Alex and your great team of professionals!

You're welcome Craig! We appreciate the 10 star review and the compliments! Have an awesome day!
604-618-4988

More about Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc.

Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc. is a full service plumbing and drain cleaning company operating in the Greater Vancouver Regional District. We specialize in residential service plumbing and drainage, as well as general maintenance and repair for commercial and residential customers. Our courteous and respectful team is committed to providing honest, quality work from experienced, reliable plumbers. We look forward to working with you.

First time customers and senior citizens (65+) receive a 10% discount when you mention this.