Drain Services
Vancouver BC V5M 2W2
Drain Services

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc.

nb from Vancouver
nb from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Blocked Sewer Line -- cleared!

This problem was urgent: guest bathroom toilet (not used for days) spontaneously overflowed and flooded the basement after a shower elsewhere in the house. (Luckily the flood water was clean!). Preliminary diagnosis -- plugged sewer line. And more guests arriving later the same day!

I called Red Seal before 8 am, and by 8:30 was talking to Alex, the plumber who would be doing the work. By 9:45 Alex was on site and at work.

This house was not easy to work on: nearly 100 years old, ancient pipes, prior renos with botched plumbing, barely accessible sump to explore, numerous steps to haul equipment up and down, and throughout it all Alex was pleasant, explained clearly what he was doing, and was patient with questions. It was obvious he was knowledgeable and experienced, and that he enjoyed his work and solving challenging problems.

Best of all, he found the blockage (roots growing into the sewer line), and with some effort managed to clear it! He got us through this emergency and made suggestions for future work we might consider.

I would have no hesitation to have Alex back for any plumbing or drainage issue. If only all emergencies could turn out so well!

Hi there Nancy
We're so glad to hear everything worked out well.
We apply our knowledge and skill set to assure the work gets done correctly the first time!
Thanks for the detailed review and have a great day!
Cheers,

jack in Vancouver
jack in Vancouver

water line leak

Alex did a very good job both in the re-installation of the lawn and cleanliness inside the house, after replacing the whole line from the city side to my house.

Thanks so much on the review Jack!
After achieving the designated task our team always wants to leave the location as best as they found it!

RL
RL
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Water line leak

We had a leak in the water line running to our house. I dug down and found the leak, turned off the water at the street and called Red Seal. This was a Saturday, and within 3 hours of the call, the leak was fixed. Great service. Definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for the 10 star review! We value our workmanship and glad to help out any day of the week! Have a great day

Raoul
Raoul

kitchen tap replacement

The work was well done, the plumber was courteous and very helpful and it reinforced my confidence in Red Seal and Drainage from a previous and recent other problem which they successfully resolved at a very reasonable price.

Thank you for the review Raoul. We are glad that everything went well and look forward to working with you again.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Sewage backup in toilet and tub

Sewage backed up in my toilet and tub as well as in my condo neighbor’s bathroom at 7:30 pm on a stat holiday in May 2018. I was desperate to find a plumber to come asap to fix problem. I started calling random companies in the Yellow Pages. Third call I made I connected with Leslie. I knew immediately by her reception that I’d called the right place. She was extremely helpful and reassuring. She also clearly stated the expected costs and advised me of all possibilities. Within 3 hours of my call, Alex arrived to tackle my problem. He was thorough, friendly, articulate and highly skilled. I oversaw his efforts from beginning to end and I was more than satisfied with his work and the
results. His patience in explaining things to me and his
kindness were exemplary. I also admired his perseverance while working under not so pleasant circumstances! (Stinky and gross!!!!) At the end of the job, all function to my bathroom restored, Alex presented me with a greatly discounted bill. He could have charged me double time for the 3 hour job on a stat holiday but only charged me time and a half!! Additionally, at the outset, I was stressed out about how to pay him, since I don’t use credit cards but Leslie had assured me that I could pay by cheque and Alex graciously accepted my cheque upon completion of his service call. All in all, this experience with Red Seal Plumbing was fantastic! I can’t thank them enough! I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing their services. Great job, guys!!!

Thanks greatly for the 10 star review! Even though the job can get tough, Alex will make sure the job is finished correctly and on time.
Have a great day!

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.
1 review Vancouver, BC

We are doing a kitchen renovation and as the demolition was happening we needed a plumber ASAP

Paul Conte arrived within 45 minutes of our call to Leslie, who efficiently organized a last minute request. If he had not arrived so quickly the demolition could not continue as water from old pipes could not be shut off. Both staff members were very polite and understanding of the urgency. Paul explained his work and new code requirements for the dishwasher and the work was completed quickly. We will definitely use your services again, as required in the next steps of the renovation !

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review. We appreciate it so much!

We hope to work with you against soon!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Changing concrete drainage around the property

They didn't finish the first day and I thought they would come back and cleanup but they didn't install a single attachment for the eaves to connect to the underground drain. They left the path all torn up with the concrete bricks leaning against the house and the back isn't even connected. They came back the next day to connect the front drain and that's it it was 3 min and they couldn't finish the day before. One fellow spent most of the day talking to the neighbors and left all the hard work to the other guy. Their work cause the back eve to be disconnected from the top trough so is doesn't even drain into the new pipes they installed

Our sincere apologies as that is not what Red Seal Plumbing represents. We have called you and discussed a resolution to this. Thank you for your patience immensely.

Steph
Steph

Plumbing Emergency

Red Seal came to the rescue on a Sunday afternoon (and a long weekend!) after our water supply suddenly stopped. The plumber was super friendly and honest and he searched tirelessly for possible causes until he found the root of the problem and fixed it.

Thank you for your review Steph! We greatly appreciate it. Clients like you are why we enjoy our our service industry. We enjoyed working with you.

Have a wonderful day and thanks again!

Es
Es

Garburator replacement.

Very responsive, accommodating, friendly, and professional. Would recommend to others for sure. I was surprised at the turn around time.

Thank you immensely for taking the time to give us a great review. We really appreciate it. We enjoyed working for you and hope to again.

Have a great weekend!!

604-618-4988

More about Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc.

Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc. is a full service plumbing and drain cleaning company operating in the Greater Vancouver Regional District. We specialize in residential service plumbing and drainage, as well as general maintenance and repair for commercial and residential customers. Our courteous and respectful team is committed to providing honest, quality work from experienced, reliable plumbers. We look forward to working with you.

First time customers and senior citizens (65+) receive a 10% discount when you mention this.