Red Seal Drainage And Plumbing

Reviews for Red Seal Drainage And Plumbing

Geoff
Geoff

Repaired bathroom leak.

Prompt, careful work which helped us avoid a much more costly repair. We greatly appreciated it.

Thank you so much for your review Geoff!

Agnes in Vancouver
Agnes in Vancouver

Cleaning drains and pipes

Excellent service. Very courteous and professional.
Paul came to clean our house drains and sewer pipe (hydro jetting) and he checked his work thoroughly using a camera. He was very knowledgeable and friendly and answered all my questions. I will be happy to recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you for the review Agnes! We really appreciate it.

We enjoyed working with you and hope to as well in the future.

Sincerely,

Red Seal Plumbing Team :)

Andre S.
Andre S.
1 review Vancouver, BC

sewer back up and clogged pipes

Alex and Paul are great! Very efficient, friendly and professional. From a major job of locating and fixing a broken pipe under a concrete foundation to most recently diagnosing and fixing a clogged pipe caused by roots, these guys at Red Seal are stellar. I wouldn't hesitate to call again or recommend them for your job - big or small.

Thank you very much Andre for your review from everyone here at Red Seal Plumbing.

We always enjoy working with you.

Melissa
Melissa
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Miscellaneous renovation plumbing

Paul came for miscellaneous plumbing work, including: sink and garburator install, fridge waterline install, and shutoff valve install. He was extremely knowledgable and an effeciant worker.

We will definitely look to Redseal Drainage and Plumbing for future work.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our service Melissa.

We are happy you are satisfied with our service and enjoyed working with you.

Take care,

E_gunn
E_gunn
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bathroom faucet installation, hot/cold water line and shut off valve replacement

I was getting ready for work when I realized my bathroom sink faucet was running and couldn't shut off. It was all old and worn out like everything else in my house.

Even with the main line turned off, a good amount of water was still continuously running through my crapped out faucet. I was pretty stressed since this wasn't something I could put on hold and the only DIY skills I have are with duct tape and crazy glue.

Luckily, google brought me to Red Seal. After giving them a call, Alex was at my door in just about an hour. He installed new water shut off valves, water lines and faucet which now works like a charm.

I'm very greatful Alex and Red Seal were there when I needed them. With the crappy old house I'm living in, I'm glad I have someone I can count on for future repairs and installation.

Thank you very much for your review.

We are glad we could help without using duct tape or crazy glue ;)

We strive to make our customers happy and are very glad to here that we succeeded.

doan143
doan143

Toilet repair

Pretty close to on time. Technician worked efficiently and cleaned up after himself. Knew the problem right away. Was kind and considerate.

Thank you for reviewing us.

We appreciate your kind words and are happy that we could assist you with your plumbing problem.

Warm Regards,

joelandteresa
joelandteresa
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

toilet replacement

My parents needed a toilet replaced and Alex did a good & thorough job. I will tell people about Red Seal Plumbing.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us.

We enjoy working with you.

Henry
Henry
1 review Vancouver, BC

Leaky p trap and capping an waterline no longer in use

Very good service , knowledgeable , clean and friendly . I will be happy to refer to anyone .

Thank you for your nice review Henry. We enjoy working with you.

Truly,

Frank
Frank
1 review North Vancouver, BC

pool plumbing and miscellaneous

install water line to service pool; install sanitary drainage from pool to main; other work involved emergency response to house flood

Thank you for your review Frank. We enjoy working with you.

Reg W.
Reg W.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Repairing outdoor garage burst pipe

Red seal employee readily found the piece of pipe that burst with the least amount of damage to the drywall. He replaced the burst pipe and installed a frost free faucet which included a safety shutoff valve. Upon testing everything to his satisfaction he immediately cleaned the entire area. Very efficient, courteous and friendly. I would have no problem recommending this company to my friends. Thank you Red Seal plumbing.

Thank you very much for your review.

We pride ourselves in efficiency & customer satisfaction.

We also enjoyed working with you & hope to again in the future.

Sincere Regards,

More about Red Seal Drainage And Plumbing

Red Seal Plumbing is a full service plumbing and drain cleaning company operating in the Greater Vancouver Regional District. We specialize in emergency services, but also maintenance and repair for new and existing commercial and residential customers. Our courteous and respectful crew is committed to providing honest, quality work at reasonable prices.

First time customers and senior citizens (65+) receive a 10% discount when you mention this.

Drain Services and Plumbing
Get fast repairs, whether the issue is a midnight backup, a mainline needing a clog removed or repairing a burst pipe, the customers get fast responsive service. Plumbing and gas-fitting expertise gives quick help and answers with a one-call solution company.
Our courteous and well-trained plumbers are available for the following emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week: Basement Floods Burst Pipes Camera Inspections Clogged drains Drain flushing Drain tiles Inspection and Maintenance Sewer lines Sinks, Garburators, Laundry and Tubs Sump maintenance Toilets Water lines
Kohler, Moen
In 2008 Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing developed and started using a standardized system for Customer Service. Our business in helping people. That’s much more than just repairing pipes and improving homes.
First time customers as well as senior citizens (65+) receive a 10% discount! Mention it when you call to book your next appointment. FAQs Clogged Drains: Q. How can a drain get clogged? A. Grease and garburators are two very common causes. Think before you put it down the sink. Drain Tile Damage: Q. How often should drain tiles be cleaned out? A. Drain tiles should be cleaned out ever 1-2 years depending on the type and age of the pipes. Q. What is drain tile made from? A. Clay tile of PVC. Flooded Basements: Q. What causes a flooded basement? A. Cracked foundations or plugged drain tile are common causes; as well burst pipes can cause serious damage. Garburators: Q. What can’t I put down a garburator? A. Your garburator is meant to shred food waste into pieces small enough—generally less than 2 mm (0.079 in)—to pass through plumbing. You should never place chicken skins, onion skins, potato peels, bones, egg shells or any other items that cannot be shred. Q. How do I repair my garburator? A. If your garburator isn’t working properly, it could be either a plumbing issue, and electrical issue or an issue with the appliance at all. If it isn’t working or making a sound, try pushing the red reset button on the bottom of the disposal unit and check the breaker. If it hums, but doesn’t turn, try using a broom handle to turn the cutting wheel inside the drain. If neither of these quick fixes work, you need to contact a plumber and consider replacing the unit. Sewer Lines: Q. How often should sewer lines be cleaned out? A. Depending on their age, sewer lines should be inspected annually using a camera. In addition, if they have backed up in the past, they should be cleaned out every 1-2 years. Sinks: Q. What should I do if my drain is clogged? A. While some would think that a chemical drain cleaner is a good first step, they are very toxic in nature which can have a serious negative effect on your piping over time. Rather than using these toxic, pipe-deteriorating chemicals, try a few maintenance products that contain natural bacteria and enzymes. These do a great job limiting drain sludge and grease from building up. If these don’t work, contact your local plumber to have them professionally snaked. Sump Pumps: Q. How often should a sump pump be replaced? A. While there is no hard and fast rule for how often you should replace a sump pump as the need varies depending on how often the pump operators. Test your system regularly to make sure its fully operational by pouring a bucket of water into the sump pit and ensuring it kicks on, removes the water and shuts itself off. We’ve found that planning on replacing once every 10 years or so is a good practice, but again, regular testing will best advise you. Toilets: Q. What causes toilet back-ups? A. With regular usage, a toilet sometimes becomes clogged by toilet tissue and waste matter that has collected in the sewer drain pipe. When this blockage is coupled with the tampons, q-tips, hair, grease, and other debris, the proper air flow through the line causes a gurgling sound. This should be addressed immediately through the use of a drain snake. Q. How do you fix a running toilet? A. The most common cause of a continuously running toilet tank is the flapper, so start by replacing it. The part is inexpensive and it’s easy to replace (just turn off the water, drain the tank and replace the bad flapper). If it’s still running, it’s probably that the chain is too long and is getting caught under the flapper. Try removing a few links and reattaching. Q. What do I do if my toilet is leaking? A. There are actually 2 common causes of toilet leaks, the tank ball at the bottom of the tank or an improperly adjusted or broken fill valve. With the tank ball, the leak will occur around the seat on which the ball sits and drain into the bowl. With the fill valve, if the float is set too high or the shutoff doesn’t close, water will continue to overflow into the overflow tube. While both of these issues can be fixed by a homeowner, it is sometimes best to just have an expert check your entire system to eliminate any associated issues that have yet to surface.
2008