Irvine Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Irvine Construction Ltd.

liliban
liliban
1 review Vancouver, BC

Leak diagnosis and repair (decking, ceiling, drywall)

307 1655 Haro st
Vancouver
BC
V6G 1G7

Really thrilled with the work done by Pat and his crew. High quality work and I loved that I always understood why things needed to be done and how. Pat was very responsive and was always willing to walk me through each step so I could make informed decisions. Quality of work was exceptional.

Thank you Lily for the positive review. We really appreciate the feed back. Im very satisfied that we where able to fix the leak and restore your living area back to it original condition and make the necessary upgrades on the deck, so it wont happen again. As always, a great pleasure. Thanks again.

Christine F.
Christine F.

Condo renovation

Irvine Construction made my renovation so easy! They were professional, easy to work with, understanding of my budget, and creative about making my ideas come alive. Their work is high quality and detail-oriented. They are also super tidy, a definite requirement when renovating in an apartment building. They will always be my first call for any contractor needs I may have.

Thank you Christine. It was a pleasure working with you on your renovation and we really appreciate all the referrals you have sent our way. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Terri-Lynne in Vancouver
Terri-Lynne in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Main floor renovation (full kitchen, open concept design, powder room, living area

We had a vision but you made it into a reality. Every detail was thought of and you went the extra mile. You have been absolutely wonderful to work with and we feel grateful to have had your expertise in making our house our home. Lots of other projects in mind so we will for sure be calling on you again.

Hi Terri,

Thanks for the wonderful review. We really loved working with you and Keir. You made our job easy. We look forward to working with you both again.

Sandra
Sandra
1 review Surrey, BC

Full house renovation

They did a fantastic job at this full home reno project. Our project manager, Patrick, oversaw the project with a high standard. He had the budget controlled nicely, kept the timeline moving smoothly, and had all problems solved quickly. All the trades did a good job, and kept the site clean before they left. We were very satisfied with the quality job they did. Highly recommended!

Thank you Sanda, it was our pleasure to work you and Kenneth. We really appreciate your kind words. We enjoyed our time on your project and we are very proud of how it all came together.

Best wishes in your new home, for you and your family.

rauljaime1
rauljaime1
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Full floor renovation

Patrick and his crew were very committed to doing good work. They were very responsive to all communication and available at all times. We renovated a full kitchen 2 bathrooms, living and dining rooms as well as the front entrance. We are very happy with the final product. Patrick takes great pride in making sure things are done well. Any deficiency we reported has been fixed. We will use Patrick again for any future projects. He even came very close to the original budget.

Thank for this positive review Raul. Its nice to know our efforts have not gone unnoticed. Irvine Construction Ltd is very committed to producing high quality work and ensuring our clients are always satisfied. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tom
Tom

Bathroom

Patrick and his team at Irvine Constructions did a fantastic job renovating our bathroom. It went from a 70's disaster to a modern masterpiece!

There were several reasons that we decided to go with Patrick over the competition. He is extremely professional and not your typical rough trades person that only listens to his own opinion. His communication is superb and he keeps you informed throughout the entire process. We didn't work with a designer so this was very important to us. The team that Patrick chooses to work with are also very professional and a delight to have in the house while they do their work. The quality of workmanship is great, both from Patrick, and the rest of the team.

We will definitely enlist Patrick again for future jobs and recommend 100% to friends and family.

Thanks Tommy, It was a pleasure working with you and Donna. Im happy we where able to deliver and meet your expectations. Your kind words have definitely made my day.

Kyung-Hee Kim from Victoria
Kyung-Hee Kim from Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Kitchen, bathroom, house renovation

Patrick of Irvine Construction was extremely helpful, experienced, professional, efficient and his quality of work was exceptionally high. His expertise in the trade was very apparent and especially appreciated, as I am not very familiar with how to go about renovating my house. However, he was so great in explaining to me everything I needed to do/know and the steps to achieve what I wanted, whilst kindly suggesting the most suitable option.
I've had multiple bad experiences with contractors in the past, but Patrick is someone I can fully trust with my house and would definitely hire him again to do work on other parts of my house.

...

Alexandre Ackermans from Vancouver
Alexandre Ackermans from Vancouver

Kitchen & bathroom renovation

Patrick & his contractors were very efficient and completed the kitchen renovation in a timely manner, without delays. The quote was accurate and the job well done. Patrick took time and flexibility to explain options and provide different materials.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your positive feedback. Budgets and schedules are very important and staying on track is always a top priority. Im glad we we able to deliver everything as promised.

More about Irvine Construction Ltd.

Dedicated professionals with vision of excellence in quality workmanship and customer service.