HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Toronto  >  Victory Carpentry

Reviews for Victory Carpentry

Excellent!

I needed a company to assemble an ikea sofa bed in a 2 day window for my 89 year old dad who lives in his own home. I live in another province so I just googled and this option came up. Victor from Victory was a complete professional from my first contact with him till the job ended. He met my timeframe, arrived on schedule, worked as promised, charged me what he quoted, and let me know when it was done. My dad said that he "couldn't have been nicer". I'm very grateful and wanted to write a review because of it.

Thank you for the great review if you ever need us again please don't hesitate

Aaron
Aaron

Kitchen reno, French Doors & installation of backyard shed

Upon moving into our new home we wanted to make a few upgrades: 1) full renovation of kitchen; 2) replace sliding doors to back patio with French doors; 3) build a shed in the backyard for bicycles. Our real estate agent recommended Victor of Victory Carpentry. We gave him a call.

We decided to go with him. Victor and his direct team did a very good job with everything they undertook. In addition, for things they don't do (eg gas, electricity, french doors) Victor has a great extended team to call on. Solid performance. We would go with him and his team again. (Approximate cost provided includes all expenses cost of new appliances, doors, lights, painting, etc).

Thanks Aaron and Giselle it's great working for you cheers .

Front Porch

At the risk of writing a generic Home Stars review, Victor and his team at Victory Carpentry did an excellent job on our front porch. Victor is a craftsman and a perfectionist. They were very professional and courteous throughout the construction. The unexpected problems and inevitable delays which arise on every construction project (in our case it was an unsupported supporting pillar) were fully explained, addressed immediately, and the expectations were managed appropriately. Victor was also knowledgeable and helpful in providing design advice and managing the project. Most importantly, Victor and his team were great people to have around during the project.

IThanks Cathy and Todd for letting us work on your project cheers

John T. from Toronto
John T. from Toronto

Patio/deck

Victor and his team replaced the patio/deck at the front of my house with pine planking. Victor was helpful and always efficient. They did a nice job, showing attention to detail. The project was completed on time and as described.

Thanks John

amelia.f.merrick in Toronto
amelia.f.merrick in Toronto

House Renovation

You wouldn't believe the "hidden horrors" in my house if I told you. They were real - the floor was on a 3 inch slope from front to back and 4 inches from side to side , when we peeled back the drywall on my party wall we were shocked to learn that the load bearing wall didn't exist, the chimney was about to cave in, the joists were like toothpicks!

But Victor and his team came in and did miracles! I now have a floor so level you can spill a glass of water and it doesn't move! I can't hear my neighbors tv anymore, because Victor built me a real wall, dividing our little row houses. The swing on my door swings evenly. Victor doesn't just make things structurally sound, but he does them beautifully and to perfection! He has an eye for detail and though you might think, "how could this bald guy rocking it out to led zepplin have a sense of design?" I assure you, he's got impeccable taste!

Now I just hope he will have time for my patio....

Thanks Amelia we appreciate it "& your porch will be done soon

Howard Buckley from Toronto
Howard Buckley from Toronto

Spiral Staircase Project

We have used Victory Carpentry on several occasions and have always been very satisfied by the attention to detail and quality workmanship produced by Victor and his team. Our latest project with Victory Carpentry was to install an outdoor spiral staircase to allow access from our 2nd storey kitchen to the backyard. The project involved assembly and installation of a prefabricated spiral staircase kit, installation of a sliding door, reconfiguration of eavestrough/downspout to accommodate sliding door, and laying patio stones at the bottom landing of the staircase. The finished product was of excellent quality, completed within budget and on time. I would highly recommend Victory Carpentry!

Ron Walsh in Oshawa
Ron Walsh in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Back Yard Deck

I was very much in need of a new back yard deck and thankfully a good friend of mine highly recommended Victor for the job. With a few suggestions from myself Victor then designed and built something that is not only very pleasing to the eye but a high standard of quality workmanship. My wife and I look forward to next season when we can entertain friends and family.
My thanks to Victor,Frankie and Matt a great crew.

Thanks Ron

Richard Fujiwara from Toronto
Richard Fujiwara from Toronto

Porch beams and post replacement

I have a 100 year old semi-detached house with a main beam that had rotted. The recent work on next door porch has short-comings and presents problems. Victor is the skilled carpenter with experience with older construction that I needed. I will be calling him for my next job. My neighbour will be calling him shortly to fix his problem.

Thanks Richard victory carpentry appreciate it

Rahul in Scarborough
Rahul in Scarborough

Roof extension on a balcony and new railing

Victor did an awesome job extending a roof on my balcony. He matched new roof with the old roof and did cedar wood ceiling and put a brand new railing. He is a great guy and does great job with his team.

Thanks Raul

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Laundry Room

I had an old 1950's unfinished basement/laundry room that I wanted to drywall, put down flooring, move some plumbing and fix some electrical. Victor from Victory Carpentry was awesome. He got the job done on budget, worked hard for me and the end result looks great. Add in the fact that he is a really good guy and willing to work with you to make it all happen made it an excellent experience. I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks

More about Victory Carpentry

Welcome to Victory Carpentry. We offer general contracting services with a focus on medium sized projects (20k-250k). We provide the full scope of renovations to your existing house from full reconstruction to additions and project management from design to completion including all sub-trades. We also do landscaping, floating decks and stone work. Contact us today for to schedule an appointment with us.