BETTER GENERAL APPLIANCE SERVICE

Reviews for BETTER GENERAL APPLIANCE SERVICE

chantygoat
chantygoat

Washing Machine Repair

Ny 20 year old washing machine was fixed and back up and running within minutes. Very affordable!!!

Thank you for your review General apreciated for your bussiness we continue to serve more better .

drtongue
drtongue
1 review Dorchester, ON

dryer

diagnosed the problem right way and quoted me the price to fix
explained what was needed and why
took his time to fix it correctly (no rush)
very pleasant, friendly and professional

Thank uou for your review Better General spreciated for your business.

John C.
John C.

Fridge repair

Our 6 year old fridge stopped working and I called Roy based on the reviews on this website. He was able to come over later that same day and determined what was wrong and the specialized part ( control / circuit board ) that I needed. He arranged to pick the part up that night and returned early the next morning to install it and soon had the fridge up and running. He also provided excellent advice on how to deal with similar situations in the future.

He was professional, pleasant and helpful and the cost was very reasonable. I would definitely call Roy again and will recommend him to my friends and neighbours.

Thank you for uour review John apreciated for your bussiness.

Patricia in Mississauga
Patricia in Mississauga

Leaking Washer

I called Roy to have washer checked because water was leaking from it. He came the same day and had it diagnosed and repaired in less than an hour. He explained what the problem was and showed me where the water was leaking from.

He was very pleasant and even had a sense of humour. Cleaned up the water on the floor and left everything spotless. I would definitely call and recommend Roy again.

Thank you for your review , spreciated for uour business.

Stephen C.
Stephen C.

washer repair

Roy was very nice, very profesional, respectful and he cleaned up fully after himself. he took extra effort to fix my machine so i did not have to order replacement parts. i will call him again and will recommend to others. great job Roy !!!

Hi Stephen thank you for your review apreciated for your bussines we will continue to service more and more better thanks again.

hawkeross
hawkeross

Washer repair

Roy was prompt and and analyzed the problem accurately. He left to obtain the part and called back to see if he could come back to install it. Unfortunately I missed the call but when I contacted him he set a time for the morning of the next day. Again he was prompt and cordial. Excellent work!

Thank you for your review appreciated for your bussinees , we look fw to serve more better in the future thank you very much David.

Judi C.
Judi C.

Replacing Freezer Digital Timer

I needed this repaired on the weekend and thankfully Ron agreed to come on Sunday morning. He even had the part in stock. He will definately be the only company I use for any repairs I may need in the future. He provided excellent service and peace of mind.

Thank you for your review apreciated for your bussiness we looks fw to serve for more better thanks again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dishwasher repair, clothes dryer repair

I first contacted Roy for a dishwasher repair 11 years ago. Roy was fast and efficient in assessing and fixing the problem.

Years later, Roy I called on Roy to repair a washing machine. Roy’s assessment was that he could repair the machine but it would be more prudent to replace it entirely.

Most recently, Roy serviced a dryer that had a control panel issue. He fixed the problem and it has worked ever since.

I have no problem recommending Roy and Better General Appliance Service. It’s refreshing to meet someone whom is truly honest in his approach to business.

Thank you for your review apreciated for your bussiness we looks fw to serve more better thanks again best to you and family.

London C.
London C.

Oven repair

Quick response. Same day service. Everything working great. Apparently I am forced to write 15 words. You may want to change that restriction in this app. It is a little annoying.

Hi Sir.
Thank you for your review we looks fw to serve morw and more better thanks again.

staceydukes
staceydukes

Stove Repair

Repair man explained needed repair well and was very conscientious about his work. Left contact if any concerns arose.

Thank you for your review.
BGAS appreciates your business we looks forward to continuing serve you more and more better.

More about BETTER GENERAL APPLIANCE SERVICE

☆☆☆MORE THAN 29 YEARS OF APPLIANCE REPAIR & SERVICES☆☆☆

Now serving London, Ontario, and surrounding areas!!

We are experienced in effective appliance best repair and services in London & surrounding areas, since 1987. Routine repair or maintenance can help keep your appliances operating at their best. Our highly trained specialists will protect and extend life time of your house hold appliances. Ensure your appliances work and run smoothly for as long as you need with our team at Better General Appliance Service.

☆☆☆ALL WORK GUARANTEED☆☆☆
With 100% satisfaction guarantee. You have peace in mind with all your appliances. We are highly training certificated technicians who would keep our name in the market.

☆☆☆SAME DAY SERVICE, 7 DAYS A WEEK☆☆☆

If you need a quality London, ON, appliance repair, give our Better General Appliance Service a call. We will do everything to salvage your appliances so that you can save your time and money, and hassle of having to buy a replacement. We work hard to complete your project in a timely frame manner and clean up any mess we make after we have finished our jobs.

☆☆☆LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE☆☆☆

We have the knowledge and tools to do the jobs for you without any extra charge - including weekends and holidays! We also have discount plan for senior citizen.

Refrigerator Repair
Dishwasher Repair
Stove & Oven Repair
Washer & Dryer Repair
Appliances Installation.

Appliance Repair
General appliance, home appliance, Appliance parts, Hot water tank, ice box, oven, Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Furnace, Freezer, Washer, electric Dryer, etc.
✔︎ Prompt Repair ✔︎ Fix ✔︎ Clean ✔︎ Maintain ✔︎ Replace ✔︎ Exchange ✔︎ Appliance Parts ✔︎ Sale ✔︎ Retail ✔︎ Wholesale Refrigerator repair Dishwasher repair Stove & oven repair Washer & Dryer repair Appliances Installation.
All Brands, Kitchen Aid, Samsung, LG, Maytag, Magic Chef, Admiral, Hardwick, Holiday, JennAir, Frigidaire, Gibson, Tappan, Crosley, Westinghouse, General Electric, GE, RCA, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Estate, Roper, Kitchenaid, Kenmore, Airtemp, Amana, Caloric, Coolerator Emerson, Norge, Speed Queen, Haier, Bosch, Avanti, Fisher and others
☆THE BEST SERVICE IN THE CITY☆