Tower Moving

Moving & Storage
1801-1 Yonge Street Toronto ON M5E 1W7
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Tower Moving

Reviews for Tower Moving

We were really pleased with the timeliness, efficiency and care provided by Tower moving. They say that moving house is one of the most stressful experiences in life - these guys really removed a layer of stress for us!

James

Ryan, Desmond and Gherone were fantastic. My move involved multiple stops, clearing out a house and storage locker and then moving my family's stuff into a small cul-de-sac in tight quarters. The guys did an excellent job, were punctual and finished up with plenty of time to spare. I would highly recommend this company and this crew in particular. Booking was also a breeze with no hassles, back-and-forth, etc. Very efficient throughout.

Tower Moving made my move easy and quick. The two young guys, Juan and Kris, who helped me move were professional, thoughtful, careful, fast, and efficient. They far exceeded my expectations.

Tower Moving was the only moving company in Toronto that I could get in touch with on the phone to make a that-second confirmed moving time. That means a lot to me. Other companies force you to submit a request, wait for a quote, then you agree to the service and have to wait days for them to confirm. Not with Tower Moving. George confirmed my move with me immediately when I called.

I have already recommended them to several friends and I will continue to do so.

Jenna from Toronto

We were very pleased with the service provided by Tower Moving. Neil and Jadon helped us move from our condo in Toronto to a new house in Hamilton and were even able to accommodate an additional stop to pick up some extra items on the way.

They arrived on time, were very careful with all our furniture and were polite and courteous throughout. They made sure to ask where we wanted everything placed and took great care with everything they did.

We would definitely recommend Tower Moving and cannot thank Neil and Jadon enough for their service!

I hired tower moving to move a large piece of equipment I bought online. They showed up with a truck with a lift which I had requested right on time. Within an hour the move was done. They guys were friendly, professional and effective.

Thanks Tower moving!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY ARE A NOT A VALID COMPANY AND LACK ANY BUSINESS SENSE OR INTEGRITY! This company made me pay before they would take my stuff off the truck (against their own T&C's) and as soon as I paid they DUMPED all my things on the sidewalk/road out front the condo I was moving into. MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!

Sarah R.

Honestly Nir & Nick were superheroes on the day of our move.

They were early, cautious with all of our belongings, and they were super hard-working and friendly guys! I appreciated when Nir took the time to thoroughly re-explain the costs for the day.

Ryan was also extremely helpful while scheduling the move - we switched days and he was very accommodating and polite.

Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family!

Sarah, Thank you so very much for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you were very pleased with the crew and service provided. We do our best to accommodate any change in circumstances with all our clients to ensure a stress free transition into your new home. We wish you the best!

David Jansma in Toronto

Ryan and friend (sorry, but not sure about the spelling of his name on their card) did a wonderful job on Saturday. Our goods were safely wrapped and handled gently. The men were friendly and worked quickly and carefully. I was impressed at their expertise in getting a tricky sofa bed into through a narrow doorway. I recommend these fellows highly.

Thank you David for the kind words and incredible review, we are very excited to hear that you were satisfied with the service provided and our crew members. We hope that we may be of assistance again in the future!

Lorne Karasik in Newmarket

Nir and Neil were terrific. They were on time and very efficient. I would recommend them and Tower moving. This is the second time we've used Tower and Nir and Neal and they did a great job the first time also.

Alireza in Mississauga

we experienced nice and easy moving with Tower Moving. everything went well and on schedule as we expected and didn't face any kind of issue or delay.
Thanks Tower Moving for giving us this pleasant experience.

Thank you so much for writing such a kind review Alireza! We take pride in simplifying the moving process and providing stress free service to our clients, and are very happy to hear that is exactly what you were provided. We hope you are enjoying your new home!

More about Tower Moving

Toronto's Top Condo Movers Professional movers serving Toronto and the GTA. Need help moving your home, office, condo? We've got you covered. Contact us to get a free quote today. Whether you are moving across the street or to a new time zone, or whether you are in need of ...