Tower Moving

Moving & Storage
1801-1 Yonge Street Toronto ON M5E 1W7
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Tower Moving
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Tower Moving

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY ARE A NOT A VALID COMPANY AND LACK ANY BUSINESS SENSE OR INTEGRITY! This company made me pay before they would take my stuff off the truck (against their own T&C's) and as soon as I paid they DUMPED all my things on the sidewalk/road out front the condo I was moving into. MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!

Sarah R.

Honestly Nir & Nick were superheroes on the day of our move.

They were early, cautious with all of our belongings, and they were super hard-working and friendly guys! I appreciated when Nir took the time to thoroughly re-explain the costs for the day.

Ryan was also extremely helpful while scheduling the move - we switched days and he was very accommodating and polite.

Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family!

Job Price

Sarah, Thank you so very much for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you were very pleased with the crew and service provided. We do our best to accommodate any change in circumstances with all our clients to ensure a stress free transition into your new home. We wish you the best!

David Jansma in Toronto

Ryan and friend (sorry, but not sure about the spelling of his name on their card) did a wonderful job on Saturday. Our goods were safely wrapped and handled gently. The men were friendly and worked quickly and carefully. I was impressed at their expertise in getting a tricky sofa bed into through a narrow doorway. I recommend these fellows highly.

Job Price

Thank you David for the kind words and incredible review, we are very excited to hear that you were satisfied with the service provided and our crew members. We hope that we may be of assistance again in the future!

Lorne Karasik in Newmarket

Nir and Neil were terrific. They were on time and very efficient. I would recommend them and Tower moving. This is the second time we've used Tower and Nir and Neal and they did a great job the first time also.

Alireza in Mississauga

we experienced nice and easy moving with Tower Moving. everything went well and on schedule as we expected and didn't face any kind of issue or delay.
Thanks Tower Moving for giving us this pleasant experience.

Job Price

Thank you so much for writing such a kind review Alireza! We take pride in simplifying the moving process and providing stress free service to our clients, and are very happy to hear that is exactly what you were provided. We hope you are enjoying your new home!

Ricky Baldwin in Toronto

We worked with Tower Moving to consolidate two apartments into one and the experience couldn't have been better. Their pre-move questionnaire was thorough and allowed for notes and descriptions of what was going to be moved where.

The move itself was easy and incident-free. The movers wrapped our furniture in padding, blankets, and plastic (sparing no tape to secure it). They arrived early and moved with speed and when complete the entire process was on-time and under the quoted price.

I'd recommend Tower Moving without hesitation. If you need it done on-time and smoothly, call these guys.

Jeffrey Orta in Toronto

My move leader was Juan, he and the rest of the team provided me with a quick and friendly move. The booking process was easy and I am very happy with the service we received.

Job Price

I chose Tower Moving for my packing and moving because of their excellent reviews which are totally accurate, and their amazing customer service once I contacted them. I only had a two hour window for the elevator in my condo and they managed to get everything finished way ahead of schedule. The movers were so professional, respectable and presentable (all five of them!) and showed up right on time, carefully packing each piece of furniture and then unpacking and assembling everything where it needed to go. It was a totally stress free experience.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the positive feedback it is greatly appreciated as it was our pleasure to provide you with the assistance, we will be sure to share your review with the crew. We hope you enjoy your new home for years to come. - Tower Moving Team

Trevor in Toronto

I am very happy with the service provided by Tower Moving, specifically Juan and Neil. They were polite and very professional, took excellent care of my items and covered everything.

Daniel in North York

I went with Tower because of their relatively competitive rate and a referral from another service provider. After using them they were almost double the amount of time quoted by several other moving companies and ended up costing me significantly more than expected. I have used several different movers and 10-20% variance to a quote is expected however they went almost double what I know to be a reasonable moving time for a unit of my size.

Job Price

Hi Daniel, I am terribly sorry that your experience did not meet expectations. In regard to your quote we were unable to provide you with one as you had contacted us via email stating you needed movers for 4-5 hours with no additional information. I want to start by saying we are one of few companies that provide full coverage when it comes to wrapping our customers items to ensure full protection which may take additional time and is calculated into the move when we do provide an estimate. We are sorry that the move did not take estimated amount of time you had calculated but we did provide you with our rates which you had requested and generously accepted. It is difficult to determine the length of a customers move when a content list has not been provided in which we were unable to provide you with a detailed quote or time frame for how long your move may take. We take pride in ensuring all our customers are satisfied 110% and hope that you are enjoying your new home.

More about Tower Moving

Toronto's Top Condo Movers Professional movers serving Toronto and the GTA. Need help moving your home, office, condo? We've got you covered. Contact us to get a free quote today. Whether you are moving across the street or to a new time zone, or whether you are in ...