Tower Moving

Reviews for Tower Moving

dtrifu22 in North York
dtrifu22 in North York

5+ star moving company - exceptional service

I received a flyer in the mail for Tower Moving Services. I had contacted a number of companies and George from Tower Moving was the most customer-oriented - very professional and patient.
Communication throughout the process is great and the day of moving staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. We also shared many laughs to get through what can be a stressful day for most - only positive things to say about the day of movers. The team handles your stuff with care and I really appreciate how cautious and considerate they were with all of our items, regardless of how small, big, or valuable.

Matt_vf in Old Toronto
Matt_vf in Old Toronto

Amazing

I had a great experience moving with Tower moving. The movers were exceptional friendly quick efficient and timely. When speaking with George he was very helpful and explained everything. I would recommend this company to anyone !

Excellent service

We were really pleased with the timeliness, efficiency and care provided by Tower moving. They say that moving house is one of the most stressful experiences in life - these guys really removed a layer of stress for us!

James
James

Multiple-stop Move

Ryan, Desmond and Gherone were fantastic. My move involved multiple stops, clearing out a house and storage locker and then moving my family's stuff into a small cul-de-sac in tight quarters. The guys did an excellent job, were punctual and finished up with plenty of time to spare. I would highly recommend this company and this crew in particular. Booking was also a breeze with no hassles, back-and-forth, etc. Very efficient throughout.

Strongly Recommended

Tower Moving made my move easy and quick. The two young guys, Juan and Kris, who helped me move were professional, thoughtful, careful, fast, and efficient. They far exceeded my expectations.

Tower Moving was the only moving company in Toronto that I could get in touch with on the phone to make a that-second confirmed moving time. That means a lot to me. Other companies force you to submit a request, wait for a quote, then you agree to the service and have to wait days for them to confirm. Not with Tower Moving. George confirmed my move with me immediately when I called.

I have already recommended them to several friends and I will continue to do so.

Jenna from Toronto
Jenna from Toronto

Easy move from Toronto to Hamilton

We were very pleased with the service provided by Tower Moving. Neil and Jadon helped us move from our condo in Toronto to a new house in Hamilton and were even able to accommodate an additional stop to pick up some extra items on the way.

They arrived on time, were very careful with all our furniture and were polite and courteous throughout. They made sure to ask where we wanted everything placed and took great care with everything they did.

We would definitely recommend Tower Moving and cannot thank Neil and Jadon enough for their service!

Small move one large item

I hired tower moving to move a large piece of equipment I bought online. They showed up with a truck with a lift which I had requested right on time. Within an hour the move was done. They guys were friendly, professional and effective.

Thanks Tower moving!

MOVE

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY ARE A NOT A VALID COMPANY AND LACK ANY BUSINESS SENSE OR INTEGRITY! This company made me pay before they would take my stuff off the truck (against their own T&C's) and as soon as I paid they DUMPED all my things on the sidewalk/road out front the condo I was moving into. MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!

Sarah R.
Sarah R.

Great guys and service

Honestly Nir & Nick were superheroes on the day of our move.

They were early, cautious with all of our belongings, and they were super hard-working and friendly guys! I appreciated when Nir took the time to thoroughly re-explain the costs for the day.

Ryan was also extremely helpful while scheduling the move - we switched days and he was very accommodating and polite.

Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family!

Sarah, Thank you so very much for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you were very pleased with the crew and service provided. We do our best to accommodate any change in circumstances with all our clients to ensure a stress free transition into your new home. We wish you the best!
-Tower Moving Team

More about Tower Moving

Toronto's Top Condo Movers Professional movers serving Toronto and the GTA. Need help moving your home, office, condo? We've got you covered. Contact us to get a free quote today. Whether you are moving across the street or to a new time zone, or whether you are in need of ...