Tower Moving

1801-1 Yonge Street Toronto ON M5E 1W7

Reviews for Tower Moving

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Highly Recommended!

Excellent experience! Someone came in advance to drop off boxes. The day of our move, all of our items were wrapped to ensure nothing was dinged during the move. Then everything was put in the desired room in our new home! Ryan was professional and ensure the whole experience went smoothly! Will definitely use Tower Moving when we move again.

Worst and most dodgy movers!!

The guys were nice, but the move was terrible!! They scuffed a bespoke sofa, cracked a sturdy travel trunk, chipped one end of a glass desk in 3 places, scraped the side of our coffee table, broke the arm off of our recliner chair and more. It was HORRIBLE!! Though there was ample paperwork provided beforehand, only right after the move, at 11pm at night, did they produce another document for my 85yr old father to sign which stated, he either pay an additional $1000 as insurance deductible or accept 60cents to the lb (by weight) for damaged furnishings. It was a dodgy trick to only produce, without warning, after the move. The owner has since only been in contact to attempt me to remove reviews he believes I wrote. DODGY DODGY DODGY!! DO NOT USE. I hope this review helps others avoid the excessive stress caused and time wasted because of Tower Movers.

Hi Naomi,

Thanks for your feedback – as you’re aware, our team has had extensive correspondence with you about your constantly evolving concerns as your move took place months ago. While you’re entitled to your opinion, we provide a consistent level of service and professionalism to all our clients, and as with your move, provide clear paperwork, protection plans and verbal walk-throughs prior to all jobs. We do not move ahead with jobs that do not have signed quote agreements to avoid any misunderstandings such as what you’re outlining. And while we unfortunately can’t control if a customer like yourself signs something without reading it, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and therefore have gone above and beyond repairing all your damages beyond the plan you selected in advance of your move. Our operations are synonymous with all legitimate moving companies, and your move was completed successfully and in line with your estimate.

- The Tower Moving Team

Toronto residential move

Had plastic storage boxes delivered prior to my move which was very helpful. We had 3 movers (would have been fine with only 2? helping us including furniture dismantling and assembling. Move took longer and was more costly than we were planning. They also got lost while driving to the next destination.

Trustworthy & hardworking

I move a lot (once every 2 years). By far the best movers to date. This was not an easy job- everything was half packed and not organized. By the end of the day I was set up nicely in my new home. Trustworthy, hardworking, and nice! Will use them again for my next move.

Rami in Toronto
Rami in Toronto

Meticulous and friendly!

Moving is stressful but the best way of
reducing the stress is to go with a dependable and professional moving company. I’ve moved with Tower a few times now and it’s been a smooth and pleasant experience each time. This week’s move involved drop offs at 3 places. The crew of Kumo, Isaac and Hamzah went over the details with me and ensured the labelling system was well understood and arranged the move so that everything goes to the right place. All three guys were super courteous and easy going. They wrapped everything meticulously and moved the more fragile items with great care. The set up all furniture exactly as I instructed. There was no damage or any mishaps. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!

Tower Miving

The moving guys really took care to wrap items for two households in hot scorching day! They were very professional and friendly throughout the whole process from customer service to frontlines. Ask for Kumo!!

Outstanding!

These gentleman were outstanding! I can’t emphasize enough about how fortunate I was to have chosen Tower Moving. My first move on my own as I am widowed and moving a 3000 sq foot house, these guys were saviours. Great attitudes, professional and so hard working on a hot summer day. Super long day and they remained helpful and pleasant the entire time. From booking until billing, the service was amazing and I couldn’t have done it without them. So thankful, I would recommend them to anyone.
Amie

Laurie in Vaughan
Laurie in Vaughan

Smooth Transition!

We can't say enough great things about Tower Moving. The staff they sent to move us were organized, professional, fast, efficient and respectful, and had a sense of humour, too. We couldn't have done it without them, and we won't do it without them should we move again!

Very Reliable Service

I have used Tower Moving many times for big moves and also for smaller jobs moving and sorting out storage units. No matter how big or how small the job is, the movers are always on time, very professional and efficient. I will definitely continue to use them again and have recommended them to others.

Michelle A.  in Etobicoke
Michelle A. in Etobicoke

Tower Moving for Client Event

We used Tower to move a lot of large and expensive furniture for a client event, and have used them twice more since because of what a good job they did. The client is very discerning so we needed a team that was not only efficient/cautious with the items, but also very professional on site. Well done + highly recommend !

More about Tower Moving

Toronto's Top Condo Movers Professional movers serving Toronto and the GTA. Need help moving your home, office, condo? We've got you covered. Contact us to get a free quote today. Whether you are moving across the street or to a new time zone, or whether you are in need of ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?