Appliance Repair

Reviews for JrT Appliance Services

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Friendly, quick service

Jermaine came to my house ahead of schedule downtown (Danforth & Pape area) and he was great. Friendly - efficient but unrushed. Patiently explained what I needed and dissuaded me from doing something I didn't need to do. Got the work done and paid a fair price. My 10 year old LG washer is back in business for hopefully another 10 years.
Thank you!

Danielle in Toronto
Danielle in Toronto

Dryer repair

JRT has fixed appliances both downtown Toronto and at a rural location for us. In both cases we weren’t home but the work was done with no problem. Both times, the work was done quickly, solidly and professionally. Highly recommend.

Deena Martins in Vaughan
Deena Martins in Vaughan

Washer/dryer

I had a problem with a broken drain hole. My washer was leaking. The service was thoroughly completed and the price was reasonable. I definitely will call him again! Thank you JRT Appliance for fixing my machine.

MarkyD in Vaughan
MarkyD in Vaughan

Gas stove repair

Great work. Fast reliable easy to communicate with over phone or text message. Very friendly with customers. Know what he’s doing. Definitely worth the money. Helpful with ur daily schedule.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Washing machine repair

I have had Jermaine come out twice for totally unrelated washing machine issues. On both occasions, he was on time (or early), professional and solved the issues in under an hour. I cannot recommend him enough and will use him for any issue that comes up.

Melanie from Toronto
Melanie from Toronto

I TRUST him.

Jermaine has been to my home on multiple occasions because I have three kitchens and appliances of different ages. He is prompt, knowledgeable and RELIABLE. do yourself a favour and make it easy by calling him first.

Thank you for the honest review Melanie.

Gordana in Vaughan
Gordana in Vaughan

Bosh dishwasher repair

Jermaine was able to diagnose the unusual problem and repair Bosh dishwasher within one visit.
He arrived on time and completed the work very efficently. He is a very polite and knoweldgeable professional.
Highly recommended.

Thank you for the honest review Gordana

Richard LeBlanc from Toronto
Richard LeBlanc from Toronto

Fixing refeigerator door, cleaning dryer vent and fixing a small fan

Jermaine showed up on time. He answered all my questions and was able to fix the refrigerator door by replacing the worn out cam. He then levelled the fridge and while at it, he also levelled the dishwasher which had been unlevel since its installation. Further to that, he was able to fix a small table fan and also cleaned the dryer vent. He is curteous, knowledgeable and very professional. I would highly recommend Jermaine for any appliance repair. ( PS, he also pointed out that I have a fridge filter for the water and ice maker that should be replaced every six months...didn't even know there was a filter. He showed me how to remove it and replace it).

Thank you for the honest review.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Appliance servicing

647 834 0657
Vaughan
L4K 3H9

The holidays could have been a huge disaster when both the dishwasher and refrigerator stopped working properly. My sister had boasted about a service gentleman, Jermaine that had fixed her washer and dryer. Upon her recommendation I called him up not expecting immediate service because it was the holidays. Jermaine politely answered and offered to be there in no time. He fixed both appliances and saved the holiday.
He was punctual, efficient, explained the problem and now both appliances are working splendidly. I highly recommend his services.
Thanks again Jermaine

Thank you for the honest review.

Scott in Vaughan
Scott in Vaughan

Washing machine repair

Very prompt reply and quick resolution just days before Christmas. Repair required parts that Jeremy picked up the same day. My wife is very happy.. Is there anything more to say.

Thank you for the honest review scott

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Vaughan?