Jr T Appliance Services

Appliance Repair
Jr T Appliance Services

Reviews for Jr T Appliance Services

Honest & Transparent

Jermaine came highly recommended by many in a community group and it is no surprised why. He was extremely responsive and provided service in a very timely manner. He was transparent on the issue and provided details on the occurrence in a way that was easy to understand. Now it is my time to recommend Jermaine for your appliance fix.

Maisa from Toronto
Maisa from Toronto

Multiple appliance repairs

I had problems with my dishwasher and microwave. Jermaine responded to my inquiry promptly. When he came over, he fixed the issues and gave honest feedback on what didn't need to get done to save me money. Friendly and professional - I would definitely recommend him and use his services again.

Computer12$
Computer12$

Dryer Wouldn't Spin

Called because Jermaine fixed my Dishwasher before in Etobicoke. Jermaine Came the next day in Oshawa, with parts, just from machine's Model Number and me explaining the problem. Great Humble Polite Decent Guy. Call Him.

Fridge and Stove Repair

Jermaine was recommended to us by a friend. He was outstanding. He arrived with both a mask and gloves, which set us at ease. He was very organized and methodical about his work. He managed to repair both our fridge/freezer and stove. The parts were minimal compared to paying for new appliances. He also cleaned both appliances after pulling them out, taking them apart and putting them back together. He was super polite and a pleasure to have in our home. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you for the honest review.

Margaret in Toronto
Margaret in Toronto

Dishwasher Repair

Jermaine had been referred to us. He replied speedily to our email, and we arranged a time for him to come the following week. He arrived on time, knew exactly what he was doing, and managed to diagnose and fix our dishwasher. Highly recommended!

tayers6 in Old Toronto
tayers6 in Old Toronto

Dishwasher, Oven Vent and Dryer Vent Repair

Jermaine was recommended to me by my uncle who uses him for all of his condo rental properties, which says a lot. Jermaine was super prompt in responding to me and planning a time and date to come over and fix my broken dishwasher. As he was leaving, he mentioned that if anything else ever broke, he could fix all home appliances. I had forgotten about our broken dryer vent and our oven fan that had been on the fritz but still in semi-working order. He very quickly rounded up all the parts for us and came back and fixed everything in under 30 minutes. Every single thing in our condo is in working order now!! He even fixed our closet door, which had broken at the hinge months ago. He is so nice and honest and we'll never use anyone else for appliance issues ever again. Thank you Jermaine!!

b_mark
b_mark

Washing machine repair

Jermaine was friendly and extremely helpful in diagnosing the issue with my washing machine. Does not try to "force" a sale - advised that a new machine may be more economical given the issues with our machine.

On a positive note, he was extremely helpful in providing tips for my stove burner which wasn't working properly as well as troubleshooting an issue with my fridge door. All in all - would definitely recommend Jermaine to family and friends and will definitely give him a call in future when there is a need.

Carolyn from Toronto
Carolyn from Toronto

Dryer repair

Jermaine was wonderful! He came very quickly, was friendly and very quickly diagnosed the problem. He came as soon as the part arrived and indulged my 4 year old who was very eager to "help". Would recommend Jermaine to anyone!

starter ignighter for gas oven

Very pleased with Jermaine's quick diagnosis and repair of my oven.
I happened to walk out my front door and he was just finishing up at my neighbours home as I approached to inquire about his services.
Lucky he had the part available which was needed to fix the problem in his vehicle.
Jermaine was fast and efficient!
Thank you!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Friendly, quick service

Jermaine came to my house ahead of schedule downtown (Danforth & Pape area) and he was great. Friendly - efficient but unrushed. Patiently explained what I needed and dissuaded me from doing something I didn't need to do. Got the work done and paid a fair price. My 10 year old LG washer is back in business for hopefully another 10 years.
Thank you!

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Vaughan?