Simply Green

Reviews for Simply Green

roms.blair
roms.blair

Service

Technicians called/arrived within scheduled time, provided detailed reminder of what action was to take place and completed the replacement of our water tank within the hour. They were efficient

We are glad to hear that you were happy with the replacement services and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you. Simply Green Team

jawid92
jawid92

Renovation of heating and cooling systems

The team did a very good job today at our home and me and my family are very happy for their hard work today.

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad that you were happy with your experience with us. Simply Green Team

liuxiaoxing12345 in Toronto
liuxiaoxing12345 in Toronto

Do not honer scheduled maintenance service

I was customer transfer from Ontario Consumer. Got called from simly green, CR told me he wont do their included service without bill Owner present. I told them it is a rental property, they need to call Tenant to schedule appointment.

They refused with excuse of "Confidential" non sense, they even warn me they will void my warranty.

We are very sorry for this misunderstanding. We don't require an owner be present if it is a regular service call. However, if you are a tenant and would like to upgrade your unit, then we will require a landlord's presence and approval. If you would like to schedule a service call with regular check-up, please email us address associated with your contract, phone number of the tenant, so we can get in touch with them and schedule a service call as per their convenience. You can email us at csmanagement@mysimplygreen.com
We are sorry for this miscommunication and will look forward to your email to make things right and to make sure all your units are working fine.

kia
kia
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Heater tank

On time and professional, clean the sensor and tank. The technician was polit and professional.

Thank you for posting such a kind review! We appreciate your business with Simply Green. We are happy you enjoyed our professional service and result. Simply Green Team.

Girgii
Girgii

Humidifier was leaking

Tech came in saw that there was a mineral build up, he cleaned the tubes and told us what we needed to purchase in the future.

krisani_pirapakaran
krisani_pirapakaran
1 review Ajax, ON

Water Tank Installation

Professional, on time and very nice. They explained exactly what they were going to do.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review about your experience. We are glad to hear that you were happy with the installation and look forward to serving you in the future. Simply Green Team.

Alfin L.
Alfin L.
1 review Whitby, ON

Home heating

In a matter of me reporting my issue of no heat, the team at Simply Green contacted me for a tech to come and fix the issue. They were able to accommodate my schedule as I have 3 kids. David was on time and very thorough in his work. He explained what the issue was and was able to fix my heat issue. Thank you!!!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review about your experience. We are glad to hear that you were happy with the service and look forward to serving you in the future!

KV
KV

Water heater

Hot water heater replacement Technicians worked efficiently and were tidy, considerate, polite. Problem-solved with minimal disruption.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! If you have any questions about the service we provided, please don't hesitate to get in touch - we, at Simply Green, want to make sure you have everything you need.

hailieburgess
hailieburgess
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hot water heater

They were extremely professional and thorough. I am completely satisfied with the work that was done.

osvaldofreitas72
osvaldofreitas72

Water heater

Great job
The installers are super good they arrived on time and are very friendly

More about Simply Green

Simply Green Home Services was founded on the premise of helping Canadian Homeowners increase their home’s energy efficiency and subsequently reduce energy consumption without sacrificing their quality of life or living standards. My Simply Green offers a wide range of options to help you get you equipped with reliable, top-quality, high efficiency heating and cooling. We don’t want you to ever have to worry about not having a comfortable living environment or readily-available hot water. The satisfaction of everyone who joins the Simply Green family is our top priority, and we will strive to keep the high level of satisfaction for many years after you join. We are constantly growing our Technical and Support teams in order to make sure there will always be someone to provide the personal service you deserve.