Simply Green

Humera in Saint Albert
Humera in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Service

Simply green staff have been professional and sound genuinely helpful and kind
It’s absolutely a pleasure talking to Priya and Rasheeda
They are both professionals.they have provided
Superior customer service And I’m very thankful

Hi Humera, thank you so much for your positive review and feedback. We will surely pass this on to Priya and Rasheeda.

KZ
KZ

Water heater

Water heater repairing, replacing one part waiting for almost one week. 5 days can not use hot water. It costed a few days than expected. Next time hope to reduce the waiting days.

Hi there, sorry to hear about your experience. Please email us at customercare@mysimplygreen.com with your address and name associated with the account. We will have a customer care manager help you

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

AC Service

Valery and Genadi fixed our AC Unit today (July 16th) with complete satisfaction. They arrived on time, do their job well, very friendly and with great teamwork. More Power to you, Guys!

Thank you very much for your amazing words. We would surely pass this on to Valery and Genadi.

Hakam in Etobicoke
Hakam in Etobicoke

Water tank

I get water heater from them.
Left 36 months payment.i paid them full amount in advance.
My water tank start leaking,i cantact with company to check my water tank .now they saying account is closed,we can not do anything.
Even manufacturing ready to replace my tank.
If anybody want to business with them,please think 100 time.

Hi Hakam, sorry to hear about your experience and we would like to see if we can do anything to help you. Please email us at customercare@mysimplygreen.com with your full name and address and we will have one of our Customer Care managers reach out to you.

Pam in Scarborough
Pam in Scarborough

Repair AC unit

Simply Green sent Valery and Genadi from Smile Hvac to my home last Friday to replace the lines to my AC unit. When they arrived here they realized there was more to the job then just replacing the lines. They could have just replace the lines and left but they didn’t, they done a remarkable job. When the work was completed, for the first time since this unit had been installed, it is finally working proper. This is the kind of service that customers always appreciate. If I could rate Smile Hvac higher I would, they well deserve it.

Thank you Pam! We really appreciate your kind words. We will definitely pass this feedback on to Valery and Genadi.

alexis in Brampton
alexis in Brampton

HVAC provider

Great customer service given by Abilaza Jeyakumar! Very helpful and patient with all my inquiries, also giving me options on updates for future communication ongoing based on our situation. Very professional and delivered more than expected.

Thank you Alexis! We are glad you had a pleasant experience. We will surely pass this feedback on to Abilaza.

Excellent Experience in Whitby
Excellent Experience in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New Home Set up

I reached out to Simply Green to set up a new rental account for a tankless water heater for my new home. I spoke with representative Love Kumar and he was very knowledgeable and accommodating. He answered all my queries thoroughly and was very patient and professional. He did an excellent job and represented Simply Green well. Thanks Love for a positive customer service experience.

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are glad that you had a wonderful experience with Love. We will definitely pass this on to him.

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Very professional

Helped setting up my account in a timely manner. The representative spoke clearly so there was no back and forth although I provided some amount of info. Will recommend to friends

Dear Customer, thank you so much for your feedback. We are very glad that your issue was resolved quickly.

Excellent service

had a very good experience with simply green. very quick ac install during hot period for me and my family. ac is working very good. i am very happy with product

Dear customer, thank you so much for your feedback. We are very glad that we were able to help you during the heat wave.

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto

Furnace Noise

New High Efficiency Furnace started making horrendous noise just before shutting down a few years after installation.

Genadi & Valery of SMILE HVAC did an outstanding job analyzing and isolating the issue.

Went out and purchased cold air return vent and installed (there was no cold air return for basement unit) and have assured me the problem will not return.

I cannot say how pleased I am after having several other service people look at the problem with no resolution.

This team did a very professional job, going above and beyond what most technicians will do or are capable of doing.

Valery also advised me to quit spending top dollar on filters and showed me the best ones to use, which just happen to be much cheaper.

Very, very impressed!

Ann Wikhammer
230 Clonmore Drive
Scarb. ON M!N 1Y1

Hi Ann, thank you so much for sharing this with us! We are very glad that you had such a great experience. We will surely pass this on to Genadi and Valery.

More about Simply Green

Simply Green Home Services was founded on the premise of helping Canadian Homeowners increase their home’s energy efficiency and subsequently reduce energy consumption without sacrificing their quality of life or living standards. My Simply Green offers a wide range of options to help you get you equipped with reliable, top-quality, ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Vaughan?