Simply Green

Alfin L.
Alfin L.
1 review Whitby, ON

Home heating

In a matter of me reporting my issue of no heat, the team at Simply Green contacted me for a tech to come and fix the issue. They were able to accommodate my schedule as I have 3 kids. David was on time and very thorough in his work. He explained what the issue was and was able to fix my heat issue. Thank you!!!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review about your experience. We are glad to hear that you were happy with the service and look forward to serving you in the future!

KV
KV

Water heater

Hot water heater replacement Technicians worked efficiently and were tidy, considerate, polite. Problem-solved with minimal disruption.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! If you have any questions about the service we provided, please don't hesitate to get in touch - we, at Simply Green, want to make sure you have everything you need.

hailieburgess
hailieburgess
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hot water heater

They were extremely professional and thorough. I am completely satisfied with the work that was done.

osvaldofreitas72
osvaldofreitas72

Water heater

Great job
The installers are super good they arrived on time and are very friendly

buddy
buddy

Servicing for a tankless hot water heater

We experienced a leak from somewhere around the unit and had called for service for the leak. Service person was unable to detect source of the leak so checked all connections and pipes, flushed and descaled unit (maintenance). Hopefully this was a abnormal incident that will not repeat. I was advised to call back should leak re-occurred.

Aymen in North York
Aymen in North York

AC and heating system problem

I rent from simple green AC and Heating system since two years, first they never do any health check for the equipments, and their respond is very poor, one time i had an AC issue, calling customer service and waiting to answer for more than 30 min, finally the agent respond and register the case as high urgency, no one show up for more than one day and the customer service respond that the call pending with dispatch the technical engineer, so I should wait for their engineer to be available.

I cannot beleive that the technician need a couple of days to attend an urgent case, Im really regrated to have a contract with them and planning to break and move to different company.

Dee in North York
Dee in North York

Fishy Company

Moved into our new home within 2 days we noticed the water heater was leaking. Called the company and was told a company called sandpiper was the owner. Called back was told it’s HCI home comfort and they wouldn’t come out until i provided them with my banking info for PAP. I declined the rep got upset then put me on hold and said manager would approve someone coming out this time only and call me regarding payment. No one ever called back. They were quick with the replacement however now I’m being told that simply green owns sandpiper, HCI home comfort, ASCI, the names of all the companies i have spoken to since calling their 1-800 number. Now I’m also told that crown crest is their funding company who i should be sending my payment to. I am provided new information every time i call in. The info is consistently different other than everyone wanting my banking information to take my money. No one can provide me with a bill cycle, due date, account number, etc. But can tell me what my bill will be every month and let me know how it needs to be paid. I don’t know any Canadian company who does not generate a bill for a consumer that makes no sense. You can be paperless but a bill is needed for record keeping. This company is fishy very fishy not to mention they are trying to scare me into giving my banking information and threatening to send me to collections when they can’t even provide me with a bill!

farzana in Edmonton
farzana in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Best Service and they keep their promises

Have a furnace with them and water softener. Called them for servicing and they came the next day. My furnace was having issues and they were able to replace the furnace without any cost to me. Definitely would recommend others. #5stars

NOTE: Great customer service department

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Buyer Beware: Do NOT rent anything from Simply Green Home Services

This has been the WORST experience I've ever had in the service industry. We are renting a tankless hot water heater for about $55 per month. The term of the contract is way too long (in hindsight) and the buyout agreement is completely egregious - the conditions should be outlawed by our Ministry of Consumer Affairs.
1) I'm a dummy (Caveat Emptor) and didn't do the math on the life of the rental contract - but we're paying THOUSANDS more than the equipment and installation is worth over the life of the stifling contract AND we can't touch it or allow anyone else to touch it without voiding whatever warranty the equipment has.
2) The fact no one else can touch it means for any renovations - Simply Green needs to move it for you. The issue here is they are taking significant economic advantage of this situation to my detriment and further, are now causing delays in my project - and costing me more money/aggravation.
3) They are taking DAYS just to respond to emails.
4) They want $1150 for a $600 job (as quoted from 2 other independent contractors).
5) Their technician gave me a verbal estimate in about December of $400-$500 but now tells Simply Green he never told me that.
6) I've been on them now for about 4 months - and it's still not moved.
7) One of the contractors who quoted the job for me has told me the initial installation was not done to code and if it's not corrected when he comes back, he's obligated to red tag the device - and Simply Green has done nothing to date to move the device and fix the problems related to Code.
8) They actually did make a service appointment with me last year before any of the above occurred and then never showed up for the appointment. Nor did they call back to apologize for that or try to rectify the situation.
9) When I read their responses to other negative reviews, my actual experience is SO FAR removed from what they are portraying publicly, my breath gets taken away. I simply don't believe or trust them. What a poor and incongruous working relationship we have as a basis to do business moving forward.

More about Simply Green

Simply Green Home Services was founded on the premise of helping Canadian Homeowners increase their home’s energy efficiency and subsequently reduce energy consumption without sacrificing their quality of life or living standards. My Simply Green offers a wide range of options to help you get you equipped with reliable, top-quality, high efficiency heating and cooling. We don’t want you to ever have to worry about not having a comfortable living environment or readily-available hot water. The satisfaction of everyone who joins the Simply Green family is our top priority, and we will strive to keep the high level of satisfaction for many years after you join. We are constantly growing our Technical and Support teams in order to make sure there will always be someone to provide the personal service you deserve.