Hey Handyman Services

Handyman Services
Hey Handyman Services

Reviews for Hey Handyman Services

Assembly and Installation of Garden Shed

Jeff picked up the storage shed that I wanted from a local store, and brought it to my home where he assembled it and installed it, all done within a few hours. He also noticed some loose fittings on the backyard gate and repaired them. I find him very trustworthy, knowledgeable and honest in his completion of projects. I highly recommend him to anyone needing home repairs.

Helen,

thank you for the review. I was happy to expeditiously acquire and set up your storage shed. The timing worked out. I actually have the exact same unit and have had it for years and love it. I'm sure you will too.

Thanks again for your kind review.

Hershel Russell from Toronto
Hershel Russell from Toronto

Handyman work

Jeff is competent, courteous and efficient. Also has good tools and knows his limits. Can be creative solving problems that arise form the oddities of an old house. A great handyman!

Hershel,

thanks for you review. It was a pleasure working with you at your place. With your organization prior to me getting to your home, I was able to get your list of 'to-do' items completed in the one day which was great.

Kind regards,

Stephanie from Toronto
Stephanie from Toronto

several small jobs in a condo

Jeff completed several necessary repairs in the condo to perfection and in record time. (There was no rush) He cleaned up perfectly after the job. We are very pleased as usual!!

Stephanie,

thank you for the kind review. I'm so glad you were happy with the various repairs. Variety is the spice of life.

Thanks again,

Helen in Scarborough

Repair of a latticework deck screen, removal of wooden storage shed

Jeff completed the repair of my deck screen efficiently and neatly. He also took apart and removed a large wooden storage container and fixed the latch on my back gate after noticing that it was broken. I appreciated his flexibility in taking on additional jobs. It was a relief to me to get this work done so professionally and in such a short time. I would highly recommend his services to friends.
Helen

Helen,

thanks for the review. It was great that we were able to get the other jobs done at the same time. I find variety "the spice of life".

Jules in Toronto
Jules in Toronto

Jeff can handle any job

Found Jeff online and have used him ever since. We hired Jeff to install hand railings inside the house, then had him tear down and install a new back fence. He always does such a great job, that we keep we keep hiring him back. He's meticulous and hard working. He has since installed a metal railing on the front porch as well as power washed and stained it. We'll be hiring him again this Fall. We are super happy with the work that Jeff does. I highly recommend him. Julie

Julie,

thanks for the feedback. It's always a pleasure to help you and your family maintain and improve your home. Your family has always been very considerate to me which I truly appreciate.

Lesley in Toronto
Lesley in Toronto

Multiple home projects

Jeff does fantastic work, stays within budget, and leaves the job site cleaner than he found it! He's reliable and thorough. Over the years he's done an installation of IKEA kitchen cabinets, replaced my rotting front steps, and did a mini-reno of my bathroom.

Lesley,

thanks for the review.

I appreciate your ability to make decisions quickly when it comes to defining the scope of work to be done & any small changes required. It makes for an efficient & enjoyable time to complete the job.

Thanks again,

Jillian in Toronto
Jillian in Toronto

Renovation, handyman work

Jeff has done a lot of jobs for us over the years, and we have been very happy with his work. Some are small, such as fixing a curtain rod that was rugged out of plaster, and others are large, such as when he removed a wall and renovated our bedroom.
Jeff is quick to respond to inquiries, and is very personable.
I highly recommend Hey Handyman Services to anyone.

Jillian,

thanks for the kind, positive words. I know you are very busy these days so taking the time to write a review means a lot to me.

It's always a pleasure to help you & your family maintain your home.

Kind regards,

S_Tse in Toronto
S_Tse in Toronto

Shower tile repair and drywall

There was a leaking coming from my shower going through downstairs to the basement. I had a plumber come look at the issue and opened up some walls and found that it was not a plumbing issue rather a shower tile issue. My plumber recommended Jeff as he seen his work from other projects he's had and said he does a great job.

Jeff came to look at the issue and found the source of my problem and gave me a quote. He was very accommodating to my schedule and did an amazing job with tiling new tiles to my shower wall and patching up my drywall. I would definitely recommend Jeff for any repairs or small renovation projects as he's friendly, does a good job and doesn't mind my dog bothering him while he worked.

S_Tse,

thanks for the feedback and review. I pride myself on finding solutions to homeowner's maintenance issues. I'm glad it all worked out. You and your family were very hospitable to me and your dog made my work more enjoyable.

Pamela from Leslieville
Pamela from Leslieville

SEAMLESS DRYWALL REPAIR, PLASTER, AND PAINT

After my plumber repaired a major leak in the main stack, he referred me to this company. The job involved drywall repairs with blocking to tie in to the old lath and plaster. Jeff is an excellent communicator who uses a contact form to secure bookings and follow up. He scheduled around my work deadlines and house cleaners (#plasterdust), and he sent a courtesy message the night before to confirm. He arrived on time, presentable, and ready to work. Then he carefully covered the work area in drop cloths and laid out his tools. With three applications of plaster, plus drying time and sanding, then primer and paint, he had cautioned me ahead of time that he might need to return the next day to complete the job. Thanks to his tricks of the trade, he got it done in one go, about seven hours total. Extras: When he arrived, he shovelled my walkway without being asked. For the estimate, we decided that he'd just paint over the patches, but we agreed that it would look better if he did the whole wall and the bathroom ceiling—and he only upcharged a little for that. While waiting for various coats to dry, he repainted a baseboard that my previous contractor had done in the wrong shade and hung some hooks in the broom closet, again, for a minimal charge. I'll 100 per cent hire him again—soon! (Life in a wee detached 1908 house in Leslieville.)

Pamela,

thanks for the kind words & positive feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you and addressing some of your home repair & maintenance needs. I'm glad we got so much done in one day. Look forward to further helping you out in the future.

Dry wall project

Jeff was able to complete our drywall job in a tricky stairwell with ease! Great job! We were pleased with his professionalism and quality at a reasonable price. Thank you!

Thank you for the review. Providing the proper framing prior to drywalling was the key for long lasting quality and durability. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Hey Handyman Services

East Toronto residential maintenance and repair specialist with 15 years experience in interior and exterior handyman type activities. Serving east Toronto, East York, North York, Scarborough (including The Beach, Upper Beach, Leaside, Bluffs, Leslieville, Rosedale)
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?