Hey Handyman Services

Toronto ON M1L 3V7
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Toronto  >  Hey Handyman Services

Reviews for Hey Handyman Services

tara.black in Toronto

We had multiple holes in our home from our pipes being replaced. Jeff dry walled and painted and helped with other jobs in the house. We loved Jeff’s work and he is just a pleasure to deal with.

Tara,

Thanks for the kind words. You & your family made it a pleasure for me to address your home repair needs. Happy New Year.

Jeff

Jeff can help with everything from installing a new bathroom exhaust fan to patching and caulking a basement wall against mice. He also installed new drywall and insulation in my porch walls and ceiling. He will also paint, and cleans up when finished. His estimates are timely and accurate and I find him very reliable in calling back and showing up when promised. You will not go wrong with Hey Handyman.

Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback. Variety keeps life interesting. The bigger the challenge, the better.

Thanks again.
Hey Handyman

lynn Mark in Toronto

Installing new bathroom sink entailed removing cracked sink, adding support in wall, removing and repairing some drywall, connecting plumbing and painting. Also had garburator removed in kitchen and necessary changes to plumbing. Jeff provided necessary materials/parts and work was completed in two days and everything works and looks great! Jeff is conscientious and able to solve any refitting problems as they arise. It's so great to find and trust someone who can complete a job that requires knowledge and multiple skills.

Lynn,
Thanks for the feedback. It was a pleasure to do your 2 jobs. I'm glad we could organize the removal of the garburator at the same time.

Charles and Diane in Toronto

Jeff does such an excellent job with a great attitude. He is reliable, trustworthy and competent. He replaced our 100 year old bedroom closet with a remodelled and more efficient space with a bifold access. He has also replaced our bathroom floor with ceramic tiles. His charges are fair and he is our single source "go to" guy for an upcoming project.

Thanks for the review. I enjoy the challenges some projects present in order to find pragmatic and cost-effective solutions that meet or exceed a customer's wishes. Look forward to helping you with your next repair or project.

Cathy (Main& Danforth)

Jeff came back for a second round @ my 100 year-old bungalow. Most would be apprehensive of a paint job the included wood work and trim in every single room, but not Jeff! He came, he saw, and he conquered! Jeff is extremely precise and a great painter. He is meticulous and keeps a clean worksite. The work took four days and he did a great job - the house has been refreshed! I would recommend Jeff in a heart beat. He's punctual, professional, precise and he loves dogs - which is important for me as he managed four days of painting with 2 very curious cocker spaniels!

Cathy,

You are very kind. What a world of difference a fresh coat of paint can do. It was a pleasure to paint your place. While there were a couple challenges, I was happy with the end result. Your pets just made the day go by quicker with their curiosity & warmth.

Take care,

Stephen

Jeff is amazing. Follows up, shows up and does a great job. Started with him a couple of years ago taking down an outdoor shed and he will be the only one I call. Last job, he fixed some outdoor concrete that the last two concrete contractors couldn't do, then he did 5 other indoor jobs, efficiently and precisely. If you need a handyman, call JEFF!

Mr & Mrs Dalgas,

I am glad to hear everything turned out well. You two are great customers to work with. I truly enjoy a wide range of different jobs so addressing your items was enjoyable.

Holly in Toronto

Jeff has helped with numerous jobs since we bought our 100 year old house. Lots of things didn't work and lots of things were left unfinished from the former owner's renovations. From fixing a non flushing toilet, to trim work, grout repair and sealing of bathroom tiles, sealing a drafty mud room, planing doors that don't fit in the jams properly, caulking windows and fixing a stinky and noisy drainage issue with our kitchen sink. There hasn't been anything that we've thrown as Jeff that he hasn't been able to do. He can fix anything!

Holly,

thanks for the feedback. I truly enjoy being able to find solutions to odd issues in a home and addressing a list of to-do items that naturally accumulate in one's home. Your clear communication of needs always makes my job that much easier.

Thanks again,

Nadine Dunsmore from Toronto

Jeff was efficient, personable and did a great job. I will contact Jeff for future jobs and highly recommend him to all and have already let a few folks know what a great job he did. He went outside the box to help me out. Jeff was very honest about uncertainty around alternative solutions, but willing to explore them. My confidence in the service Jeff has provided is top notch at 100%

Nadine,
thanks for the kind words. The flooring worked out very well and I was glad to be able to schedule it in a timeline that worked for you.

lynn Mark in Toronto

Jeff removed. reshingled and disposed of old shingles on 8 x 12 ft. backyard shed. Everything was completed in a day and the yard was left completely clean. It's difficult to find a good handyman for smaller jobs around the house. I would definitely call Jeff again and highly recommend Hey Handyman.

Lynn, it was a pleasure to meet you. Thanks for the positive feedback. I do pride myself on good quality at a fair price and leaving the work site as clean as I found it. I'm glad the shingling could be done without damaging your adjacent ferns.

Cathy (Main& Danforth)

Hey, was this service fabulous! Jeff is the consummate professional. He responds promptly to queries; shows up on time; gives an honest estimate of the work required and follows through with an outstanding level and quality of work. Jeff believes in surprising his clients - in giving them that moment of "Wow, I can't believe he did that!". He notices things that are wrong and fixes them during the course of his contracted work. He fixed my mailbox and the cupboard doors in my kitchen - just because he was there and waiting for some stucco to dry. That says everything to me!

Cathy,

your flexibility on scheduling made my life so much easier. Thanks. It's always great to be able to clean up & address a number of items in one's home that I know have been a problem for a while. Glad you were happy with the results.

Regards,

More about Hey Handyman Services

East Toronto residential maintenance and repair specialist with 15 years experience in interior and exterior handyman type activities. Serving east Toronto, East York, North York, Scarborough (including The Beach, Upper Beach, Leaside, Bluffs, Leslieville, Rosedale)