Hey Handyman Services

Hey Handyman Services

Reviews for Hey Handyman Services

Cathy (Main& Danforth)
Cathy (Main& Danforth)

Ceiling Stucco, plaster repair, faucet installation, toilet seat replacement

Hey, was this service fabulous! Jeff is the consummate professional. He responds promptly to queries; shows up on time; gives an honest estimate of the work required and follows through with an outstanding level and quality of work. Jeff believes in surprising his clients - in giving them that moment of "Wow, I can't believe he did that!". He notices things that are wrong and fixes them during the course of his contracted work. He fixed my mailbox and the cupboard doors in my kitchen - just because he was there and waiting for some stucco to dry. That says everything to me!

Cathy,

your flexibility on scheduling made my life so much easier. Thanks. It's always great to be able to clean up & address a number of items in one's home that I know have been a problem for a while. Glad you were happy with the results.

Regards,

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Relocated a Door, Drywall, and Finished Stairs

Highly recommend the professional work of Hey Handyman services. Jeff is very friendly and pays attention to detail. Prior to the work, Jeff met, inspected the scope of work, took detailed notes, and clearly clarified things before quoting his work. His advise was sound and helped with our decision in making alterations to our finished basement.

He moved a door in a basement storage room that gave us more room and easier access, dry walled the old entryway so now you cannot even tell it was there, and professionally carpeted our stairway and landing. The changes he did look sharp and beyond our expectation.

He did encounter one surprise when carpeting the stairs. The stair raisers hidden behind the old carpet consisted of cheap wall paneling. Jeff informed me the issue, provided a very reasonable adjustment to the quote, and fixed the steps that way it should have been with carpet. Not only did he clean up after his work, he even kindly moved and placed things neatly that I was not able to move in time for his work.

Thank you! A trustworthy and personable experience.

Jonathan,

It was a pleasure meeting you & working on your home. I appreciate the formal feedback. The door relocation has definitely given you greater storage & access options.

Thanks again,

Katharine  from Toronto
Katharine from Toronto

Wall repairs, painting, brick repairs, garden fence and gutter repair

Jeff came in and assessed the situation from water damage. He didn't just fix the inside surfaces but fixed for root cause - gutter and bricks. I trust him and his work is beyond perfect. He is conscientious and does not cut corners. I feel like he respected my house/home and me. Thanks Jeff.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.

Basement storage solution

Hey Handyman was reliable and professional. Came when expected, thoroughly reviewed the project and discussed options. Measurements were exact and just the right storage solution was installed. Efficient, nicely done and on time. Thank you!

Carolyn,

it was a pleasure to meet you & glad we could find the right storage solution for your specific area & need. Thanks again,

Jeff @
Hey Handyman

Edward J Bebee from Toronto
Edward J Bebee from Toronto

Basement Floor Repair & Repaint

The work was done very professionally and quick (spread out over a few days to allow drying time). Jeff even helped move a big cabinet out of the room which was above and beyond the call of duty. Now, we're talking about hiring Hey Handyman for replacing our fence. Two thumbs way up!

Ed, I'm glad you are happy with it. The new paint and floor repair really rejuvenated the space. I look forward to having the opportunity to quote on the fence.
Kind regards,

Hey Handyman

More about Hey Handyman Services

East Toronto residential maintenance and repair specialist with 15 years experience in interior and exterior handyman type activities. Serving east Toronto, East York, North York, Scarborough (including The Beach, Upper Beach, Leaside, Bluffs, Leslieville, Rosedale)
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?