Hey Handyman Services

Handyman Services
Hey Handyman Services

Reviews for Hey Handyman Services

PRE SALE HOUSE RENO

Usually handyman is person that will do all kind of small jobs but just with average quality, missing pro-touch in final appearance of house renovated area.

Jeff and his company Hey Handyman were, to my joy just opposite. He is the contractor with professional skills in multiple trades including patience that brings optimal solutions required for house restoration.

Architect, Andy Z. Madunic

Andy,

it was a pleasure working with you to address the items for your home repairs & small renos. I enjoyed the many & varied small jobs you identified. Variety is truly the spice of life.

Thanks for the opportunity.

tara.black in Toronto
tara.black in Toronto

Dry wall patching, air sealing help, tub sealing, toilet reinstalled,

We had multiple holes in our home from our pipes being replaced. Jeff dry walled and painted and helped with other jobs in the house. We loved Jeff’s work and he is just a pleasure to deal with.

Tara,

Thanks for the kind words. You & your family made it a pleasure for me to address your home repair needs. Happy New Year.

General Handyman projects

Jeff can help with everything from installing a new bathroom exhaust fan to patching and caulking a basement wall against mice. He also installed new drywall and insulation in my porch walls and ceiling. He will also paint, and cleans up when finished. His estimates are timely and accurate and I find him very reliable in calling back and showing up when promised. You will not go wrong with Hey Handyman.

Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback. Variety keeps life interesting. The bigger the challenge, the better.

Thanks again.
Hey Handyman

Bathroom Sink Replacement & Kitchen Garburator Removal

Installing new bathroom sink entailed removing cracked sink, adding support in wall, removing and repairing some drywall, connecting plumbing and painting. Also had garburator removed in kitchen and necessary changes to plumbing. Jeff provided necessary materials/parts and work was completed in two days and everything works and looks great! Jeff is conscientious and able to solve any refitting problems as they arise. It's so great to find and trust someone who can complete a job that requires knowledge and multiple skills.

Lynn,
Thanks for the feedback. It was a pleasure to do your 2 jobs. I'm glad we could organize the removal of the garburator at the same time.

Charles and Diane in Toronto
Charles and Diane in Toronto

Built in closet and bathroom floor

Jeff does such an excellent job with a great attitude. He is reliable, trustworthy and competent. He replaced our 100 year old bedroom closet with a remodelled and more efficient space with a bifold access. He has also replaced our bathroom floor with ceramic tiles. His charges are fair and he is our single source "go to" guy for an upcoming project.

Thanks for the review. I enjoy the challenges some projects present in order to find pragmatic and cost-effective solutions that meet or exceed a customer's wishes. Look forward to helping you with your next repair or project.

Cathy (Main& Danforth)
Cathy (Main& Danforth)

Painting, Touch-ups & Trim

Jeff came back for a second round @ my 100 year-old bungalow. Most would be apprehensive of a paint job the included wood work and trim in every single room, but not Jeff! He came, he saw, and he conquered! Jeff is extremely precise and a great painter. He is meticulous and keeps a clean worksite. The work took four days and he did a great job - the house has been refreshed! I would recommend Jeff in a heart beat. He's punctual, professional, precise and he loves dogs - which is important for me as he managed four days of painting with 2 very curious cocker spaniels!

Cathy,

You are very kind. What a world of difference a fresh coat of paint can do. It was a pleasure to paint your place. While there were a couple challenges, I was happy with the end result. Your pets just made the day go by quicker with their curiosity & warmth.

Take care,

Stephen
Stephen

Great Handyman

Jeff is amazing. Follows up, shows up and does a great job. Started with him a couple of years ago taking down an outdoor shed and he will be the only one I call. Last job, he fixed some outdoor concrete that the last two concrete contractors couldn't do, then he did 5 other indoor jobs, efficiently and precisely. If you need a handyman, call JEFF!

Mr & Mrs Dalgas,

I am glad to hear everything turned out well. You two are great customers to work with. I truly enjoy a wide range of different jobs so addressing your items was enjoyable.

Holly in Toronto
Holly in Toronto

Numerous jobs such as: carpentry work, finishing and trim, grout repair

Jeff has helped with numerous jobs since we bought our 100 year old house. Lots of things didn't work and lots of things were left unfinished from the former owner's renovations. From fixing a non flushing toilet, to trim work, grout repair and sealing of bathroom tiles, sealing a drafty mud room, planing doors that don't fit in the jams properly, caulking windows and fixing a stinky and noisy drainage issue with our kitchen sink. There hasn't been anything that we've thrown as Jeff that he hasn't been able to do. He can fix anything!

Holly,

thanks for the feedback. I truly enjoy being able to find solutions to odd issues in a home and addressing a list of to-do items that naturally accumulate in one's home. Your clear communication of needs always makes my job that much easier.

Thanks again,

Nadine Dunsmore from Toronto
Nadine Dunsmore from Toronto

Replaced flooring

Jeff was efficient, personable and did a great job. I will contact Jeff for future jobs and highly recommend him to all and have already let a few folks know what a great job he did. He went outside the box to help me out. Jeff was very honest about uncertainty around alternative solutions, but willing to explore them. My confidence in the service Jeff has provided is top notch at 100%

Nadine,
thanks for the kind words. The flooring worked out very well and I was glad to be able to schedule it in a timeline that worked for you.

Reshingling shed

Jeff removed. reshingled and disposed of old shingles on 8 x 12 ft. backyard shed. Everything was completed in a day and the yard was left completely clean. It's difficult to find a good handyman for smaller jobs around the house. I would definitely call Jeff again and highly recommend Hey Handyman.

Lynn, it was a pleasure to meet you. Thanks for the positive feedback. I do pride myself on good quality at a fair price and leaving the work site as clean as I found it. I'm glad the shingling could be done without damaging your adjacent ferns.

More about Hey Handyman Services

East Toronto residential maintenance and repair specialist with 15 years experience in interior and exterior handyman type activities. Serving east Toronto, East York, North York, Scarborough (including The Beach, Upper Beach, Leaside, Bluffs, Leslieville, Rosedale)
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?