Fresh Air Duct Cleaning

Davor from Ottawa
Davor from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct Cleaning - Smaller Detached Home

Matt and Tim were punctual, clean and organized. My ducts got cleaned well and the lads were personable and fun to have around; this is all while doing a great job. The entire experience was good from getting the appointment setup to work being done to just having them around.
Would definitely recommend their services to others.

Thanks again Davor, it was really nice to have talk with you. We again thank you for coming with us. Matt and Tim

0 reviews Kemptville, ON

Great service!

Matt and his brother did a great job cleaning our ducts, they were knowledgeable and informed us that our furnace needed a special filter and the one we were using was wrong, then sent a link to the correct one. The guys were very friendly and respectful of our home. I'd recommend them to others.

Thanks a lot Jason it was a pleasure doing business. Matt and Tim

Simonne in
Simonne in
0 reviews , ON

Duct cleaning

These guys were highly recommended by a neighbour and I’m very glad I took their advice.

Matt and Tim were very professional and super friendly. You could tell they take pride in their work.

Great job guys, thank you very much!

Simonne

Thank You Simonne, it was really nice to meet you. And we appreciate very much your review. Thanks again. Matt and Tim.

Karen in Sarnia
Karen in Sarnia
0 reviews Sarnia, ON

Duct cleaning

Matt was so helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend this company! They were able to schedule a time fast and at a convenient date for my schedule. I am a very pleased customer and will definitely be using their services again!

Thanks again Karen. We look forward in cleaning the furnace in the fall time. Matt

RandyMartin in Carleton Place
RandyMartin in Carleton Place
0 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Duct cleaning

Matt and Tim explained everything thoroughly. it was our first duct clean in a 30 yr old house so i was worried there would be problems.
All they needed was access to the furnace and some hose connections to the van compressor. all the heating vents and cold air returns were opened and put back in with no problems.
these guys know what they are doing.

and we love the lemon scented antiseptic that they put in the ducts.. the house smells clean and air quality when i run the fan blower is excellent.

Thanks Again Randy. We really enjoyed meeting you and your wife. If you have any other questions, just let us know. Again, we do thank you for your business! Matt and Tim

1 review Carleton Place, ON

Duct Cleaning

Professional and friendly brothers come into your house and do as advertised: Clean your ducts. It is both not too loud, nor does it send much if any dust into the air. My allergies were fine all day while I worked from home as they worked.

Thanks Jason for the review. For the size of our Duct Cleaning Machine, I'm surprise it’s as quite as it is. Again, Thanks for your business!

Erin in Gatineau
Erin in Gatineau
1 review Gatineau,

Duct Cleaning

Fantastic company! Great communication from the start, the team arrived on time and did a great job. They had the best price we had come across too - so double win! Highly recommend.

Thanks again Erin, for your review!

Customer101 in Cumberland
Customer101 in Cumberland
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great service

Both guys were super profesional and respectful. They took great care of not making and leaving any kind of mess. Price was great too. I highly recommend them. You won't be disapointed!

More about Fresh Air Duct Cleaning

http: / / www. freshairductcleaning. ca/ Fresh Air Duct Cleaning is a family owned business and is Ottawa's Best Duct Cleaning company, serving: Carleton Place, Almonte, Stittsville, Kanata, Nepean, Manotick, Richmond, Barrhaven, Orleans and the surrounding areas. Fresh Air Duct Cleaning is devoted to removing the harmful mold, pollutants, and ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Carleton Place?