GTA Garage Doors

HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Vaughan  >  GTA Garage Doors

Reviews for GTA Garage Doors

GY in Toronto
GY in Toronto

Prompt, professional and quality work

Jesse from GTA garage doors installed GDO on our newly purchased home. He was very professional and prompt. He adjusted our doors to be higher than the standard and advised on the best set up for us. He is experienced and skilled. Thanks for the great install.

Russ in Mississauga
Russ in Mississauga

Garage door installation

I was having trouble with my old garage door opener and decided to buy a new one. I called GTA Garage Doors and received a quote that included installation. I was really happy that they were able to attend my home the next day. The installation was done very quickly but looks great. I received a lot of good information about my door and they adjusted it for free. I would highly recommend this company and will definitely use them in the future.

Gareth in Toronto
Gareth in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Quick and affordable garage door repair

I had a spring break on my double garage door on Sunday morning that was stopping it from operating. Not an emergency but I place a few inquires about a repair on HomeStars.com that morning and Jessie from GTA Garage Doors called me back right away (the only one who called me back the same day in fact). He was able to arrange for a tech to arrive at my home for the repair the next day and they arrived precisely during the window I was promised. They even called ahead of time to advise that the tech was on his way. The tech got to work right away and did a great job with the repair as well as a thorough greasing and checkup on the whole door. I couldn't be happier with the service or the price. Great job guys! I will recommend in the future.

Billy in Toronto
Billy in Toronto

Garage Door Install

I'm a pretty particular customer knowing what I want since I do my research. Jesse was able to answer my questions over the phone with ease and gave me a price I couldn't say no to. Day of install he gave me an ETA text (which was surprising and a nice touch) and completed the job within the time quoted.

Highly recommended!

tropheus_guy in Woodbridge
tropheus_guy in Woodbridge

Replace springs

really great service and price. I usually hate dealing withe garage door repair guys as I have had bad experience in the past with dishonest folks in the industry. I would recommend gta 100% for any repairs.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Amazing job!

Jesse came on time and did a great job in installing the Chamberlain garage door opener. He was professional and very knowledgable. The job was done on time as expected. The price was very competitive. Highly recommended .

Excellent service!

GTA garage doors sold and installed 2 chamberlain 1/2 HP belt drive garage door openers.

They were quick to come out for the install, only a few days after I called. Both openers were installed to perfection in 1.5hrs.

The installer also greased my garage door components, which was an added bonus.

GTA garage doors was great to deal with and very professional. The price was very competitive.

I would not hesitate to do business with GTA garage doors again in the future.

paketa1 in Mississauga
paketa1 in Mississauga
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Garage opener installation!

Good Product! Got the Lift Master 8550 with MyQ! Im sure they have a cheaper product as well. Was very happy with install! Everything is nice and straight! All wires clean and neat! Programmed everything! Explained everything!
Would recommend!

F. Simone in Ajax
F. Simone in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Great job!

Had two new garage door openers supplied & installed (belt drive) on the weekend. Professional installer, great price & they are so quiet. Adjusted both doors & are perfectly levelled now, the 2 other company's I hired couldn't do it.

I have no problem recommend this company to others

More about GTA Garage Doors

Welcome to GTA Garage Doors, we are your garage door specialists. Please visit our website at www. gtadoor. com