GTA Garage Doors

HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Vaughan  >  GTA Garage Doors

Reviews for GTA Garage Doors

Gareth in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

I had a spring break on my double garage door on Sunday morning that was stopping it from operating. Not an emergency but I place a few inquires about a repair on HomeStars.com that morning and Jessie from GTA Garage Doors called me back right away (the only one who called me back the same day in fact). He was able to arrange for a tech to arrive at my home for the repair the next day and they arrived precisely during the window I was promised. They even called ahead of time to advise that the tech was on his way. The tech got to work right away and did a great job with the repair as well as a thorough greasing and checkup on the whole door. I couldn't be happier with the service or the price. Great job guys! I will recommend in the future.

Billy in Toronto

I'm a pretty particular customer knowing what I want since I do my research. Jesse was able to answer my questions over the phone with ease and gave me a price I couldn't say no to. Day of install he gave me an ETA text (which was surprising and a nice touch) and completed the job within the time quoted.

Highly recommended!

tropheus_guy in Woodbridge

really great service and price. I usually hate dealing withe garage door repair guys as I have had bad experience in the past with dishonest folks in the industry. I would recommend gta 100% for any repairs.

HomeStars in Toronto

Jesse came on time and did a great job in installing the Chamberlain garage door opener. He was professional and very knowledgable. The job was done on time as expected. The price was very competitive. Highly recommended .

GTA garage doors sold and installed 2 chamberlain 1/2 HP belt drive garage door openers.

They were quick to come out for the install, only a few days after I called. Both openers were installed to perfection in 1.5hrs.

The installer also greased my garage door components, which was an added bonus.

GTA garage doors was great to deal with and very professional. The price was very competitive.

I would not hesitate to do business with GTA garage doors again in the future.

paketa1 in Mississauga
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Good Product! Got the Lift Master 8550 with MyQ! Im sure they have a cheaper product as well. Was very happy with install! Everything is nice and straight! All wires clean and neat! Programmed everything! Explained everything!
Would recommend!

F. Simone in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Had two new garage door openers supplied & installed (belt drive) on the weekend. Professional installer, great price & they are so quiet. Adjusted both doors & are perfectly levelled now, the 2 other company's I hired couldn't do it.

I have no problem recommend this company to others

Jeff Dee
1 review Milton, ON

Had an excellent experience with Jesse at GTA Garage Doors. He was on time for our scheduled appointment (which was at very short notice), and was always pleasant to deal with over email/text, on the phone, and in person. The installation was meticulously clean and he took time to demonstrate how everything operated. Pricing was very fair for the product which he provided, and the level of service he offered. I have already referred GTA Garage Doors to my friends. Thanks again Jesse!

Al in York Region

The spring on my garage door broke over the weekend. Gtadoors showed up at the arranged time and had the door repaired quickly at the agreed to price. Nice job!

More about GTA Garage Doors

Welcome to GTA Garage Doors, we are your garage door specialists. Please visit our website at www. gtadoor. com