Dortech Garage Doors

Leeanna
Leeanna
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Garage door opener replacement

Sal and his partner are swift, considerate, polite and very clean. No pressure for upselling and oiled the hinges for my garage door to ensure I have the best experience with my new garage opener.

Thanks a million!

spencenick
spencenick
1 review Oshawa, ON

Garage door

Sal was great. Explained what was needed and did the job quick. Thanks Sal I'll call you for the opener when I'm ready.

Thank you for this review Spence, glad to work with you

Alexandra
Alexandra

Garage door opener

Had a great experience with Dortechinc. He was just supposed to come and do an install of a garage door opener that I already had. The job took longer than expected, only to learn that the system was faulty and it wouldn’t work. In the end, I was offered a new unit that he had at a reasonable price taking into account the extra time and labour. It was a fair exchange, and he was pleasant to work with. Would recommend.

Much appreciated for this wonderful review, please call us when you need us.

NS
NS
1 review Burlington, ON

Garage doors

Great work, details, tested each of the doors and ensured all working prior to leaving and left contacts for any future work or issues if it happens.

Thank you, we are glad you are happy with the work.

Ryan N.
Ryan N.

Torsion spring replacement

Fast response, fair evaluation, quick new spring installation and very professional attitude. Would definitely consider this company for planned garage door replacement in a year time.

Thank you for this lovely review, we would be happy to work with you again.

dorischeng82
dorischeng82
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair garage door

Sal responded up my request immediately, and arrived in less than one hour. He Is knowledgeable and skillful. Thank you Sal.

Thank you for this awesome review, i am glad you were happy with the service.

Marielle in Nepean
Marielle in Nepean

Garage repair and tune-up

We are very happy with the service we received from Dortech. He technician was super friendly and even responded to us to give a quote over a long weekend. He arrived when he said he would, and fixed our broken garage door and restored it to excellent working order. He even solved a problem we didn’t know was there. We would definitely recommend them to our neighbors and friends.

We are glad you're happy with the work, thank you

ChelsK in Old Toronto
ChelsK in Old Toronto

Very satisfied with new garage opener

Very satisfied with the work done. He was recommended by someone that did some repairs for my mother. Sal was fast and professional, and even went above and beyond by removing clutter from the garage (which I should've removed beforehand). He also installed the garage opener on the inside as the old one was broken.

We are glad you are happy with the work, thank you for this lovely review. Please refer us to friends and family.

Outstanding Service With Integrity

It was a pleasure to meet Sal from Dortech when looking for a repair for my broken garage door opener. Given the 20 year age of the opener, it quickly became evident it needed replacement.
Options were provided for a replacement garage door opener as he listened to my needs.
While the garage door opener was the main reason for my call, I also asked Sal to fix other minor problems with the garage door and track itself.
Without trying to up-sell, he fixed these issues and pointed out other problems that were not obvious to me as a non-expert, but clearly needed repair to ensure smooth operation of a garage door that had been neglected for 20 years.
When he was done, the garage door operated smoothly and much more quietly.
Really quite amazing as I hadn't realized how noisy and clunky the door mechanism had become over the years.
And Sal did all this efficiently, cleanly, around my schedule, and at a reasonable cost.
Highly recommended.

Nothing makes us happier than a happy customer, thank you

RJRM in Toronto
RJRM in Toronto

1 happy customer!

After 17 years my double garage door spring finally broke. I sent a quick email to Sal and he promptly phoned me back that very morning. His quote was very competitive. Needless to say he got the job done on the date and time scheduled. My sore back thanks him!

Thank you for this awesome review, glad you are happy with the work. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority!

More about Dortech Garage Doors

Dortech Garage Doors Inc. is an Ontario based garage doors company that specializes in residential and commercial garage door services and openers. We provide low price garage door repairs, services, installation and maintenance. Our professional technicians are ready to help you.

Contact us if you are looking for a new garage doors or need to repair your existing one.