Dortech Garage Doors

Garage Doors & Hardware
Full-Service Garage Door Installation & Repair Company in GTA ON | Toronto ON M3J 2V4

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Dortech Garage Doors

Fantastic garage door opener installation

My garage door opener was malfunctioning, and I obtained the Chamberlain “Smartphone-Controlled Ultra-Quiet & Strong Belt Drive Garage Door Opener with PLUS Lifting Power” on sale for $229+taxes. Dortech was great; good service; good price; nice people. Would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Happy new year

Garage door repair

Sal was fantastic! Great customer service and very knowledgeable! Neexe to repair my garage door and now t is just like new again Great work and would highly recommend Dortech!

Great review, thank you for taking the time to write it, always a pleasure seeing a happy customer

Saurabh
Saurabh

Quick and Efficient

Sal was quick and came the same day I spoke with you, knowledgeable and expert in his field, I would definitely recommend him to everyone. My garage door was opening on its own, he resolved that issue along with tightning the springs and corrected one of the wheels which was falling off the rails.

Thank you Saurabh for this honest review, happy to serve you again and again

Andrew  from Toronto
Andrew from Toronto

Fast and affordable quality work

Sal came next day after responding to a quote request at 11:24pm! He was professional and quick in repairing a detached door opener metal bar that had ripped off the garage door. Much cheaper more reasonable than the other 2 quotes I received!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, please call us again for all your garage door needs

Amazing service, I highly recommend this to product

Sal is amazing,
He provided best customer service.
He also helped me set up the remote.
Over all very happy with the quality of the garage door product.

Thank you Ash for this awesome review, glad to see another happy customer. Enjoy the new door and opener

Service Call

Sal installed a garage door and garage door opener for us 2 years ago. It wasn't working properly yesterday, so I gave him a call and he came the following day and resolved the issue! Sal is fantastic! I can't wait to buy another house and have him install a garage door opener for me. Hahaha

Thank you for this review Rob, much appreciated. You know we are always here when you need us brother

Brandon in Toronto
Brandon in Toronto

Fast and friendly Service

Sal came shortly after I placed my request. He was very fast and did a great job. I would absolutely contact them the next time I need service to my garage doors.

Thank you for this awesome review.

Ken from Thornhill
Ken from Thornhill

Garage door repair

Sal is simply the best!!! Called him for emergency repair on Sat 4pm and even though, he had go airport in Mississauga, he still found time to come my place, in Markham, later that evening for 7:30pm. He made several repairs to my garage door and now it works like brand new! Thanks Sal - I wanted give you 100 stars but 10 stars was the maximum - just amazing workmanship - you’re the best! Regards, Ken

What an amazing review, thank you Ken, i am glad you like our work.

Garage Door replacement

Sal was able to come on short notice and give me a quote on replacing my garage door. He maintained communication and answered all my questions. The installation work was done really neatly and quickly. He was upfront in his dealings and the price was very reasonable.

Thank you for this awesome review, we hope to see you when its time to service the door

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Garage door rollers

The techs that came to my house knew their stuff. The quickly diagnosed the problem, replaced the rollers to both garage doors and identified a future problem that may impact my doors. I have no hesitation to use them in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, cheers

More about Dortech Garage Doors

Dortech Garage Doors Inc. is an Ontario based garage doors company that specializes in residential and commercial garage door services and openers. We provide low price garage door repairs, services, installation and maintenance. Our professional technicians are ready to help you.

Contact us if you are looking for a new garage doors or need to repair your existing one.