Dortech Garage Doors

Reviews for Dortech Garage Doors

Marielle in Nepean
Marielle in Nepean

Garage repair and tune-up

We are very happy with the service we received from Dortech. He technician was super friendly and even responded to us to give a quote over a long weekend. He arrived when he said he would, and fixed our broken garage door and restored it to excellent working order. He even solved a problem we didn’t know was there. We would definitely recommend them to our neighbors and friends.

We are glad you're happy with the work, thank you

ChelsK in Old Toronto
ChelsK in Old Toronto

Very satisfied with new garage opener

Very satisfied with the work done. He was recommended by someone that did some repairs for my mother. Sal was fast and professional, and even went above and beyond by removing clutter from the garage (which I should've removed beforehand). He also installed the garage opener on the inside as the old one was broken.

We are glad you are happy with the work, thank you for this lovely review. Please refer us to friends and family.

Outstanding Service With Integrity

It was a pleasure to meet Sal from Dortech when looking for a repair for my broken garage door opener. Given the 20 year age of the opener, it quickly became evident it needed replacement.
Options were provided for a replacement garage door opener as he listened to my needs.
While the garage door opener was the main reason for my call, I also asked Sal to fix other minor problems with the garage door and track itself.
Without trying to up-sell, he fixed these issues and pointed out other problems that were not obvious to me as a non-expert, but clearly needed repair to ensure smooth operation of a garage door that had been neglected for 20 years.
When he was done, the garage door operated smoothly and much more quietly.
Really quite amazing as I hadn't realized how noisy and clunky the door mechanism had become over the years.
And Sal did all this efficiently, cleanly, around my schedule, and at a reasonable cost.
Highly recommended.

Nothing makes us happier than a happy customer, thank you

RJRM in Toronto
RJRM in Toronto

1 happy customer!

After 17 years my double garage door spring finally broke. I sent a quick email to Sal and he promptly phoned me back that very morning. His quote was very competitive. Needless to say he got the job done on the date and time scheduled. My sore back thanks him!

Thank you for this awesome review, glad you are happy with the work. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority!

jackmacnay in Old Toronto
jackmacnay in Old Toronto

Garage Door Repair

Sal from Dortech was extremely professional, curtious and friendly. He assessed the problem, explained to me what the problem was with my garage door and fixed it in good time. He was very accommodating to my schedule and came to my house at a time that was convenient for me. I would 100% recomend his service. Very friendly guy!

Thank you for this review, we are glad you had a great experience with us !!

AshleyFord
AshleyFord

Garage Doors

Dortech Garage Doors did an amazing job on all three of my garage doors! They explained the process throroughly, and did exactly as promised. They did a clean job and were super professional. Very good quality doors! 10/10 for me; would recommend to anyone!

Thank you Mrs Ford, we are glad you like the doors, dont forget to show your neighbours and refer us.

Daniel in Danforth Village
Daniel in Danforth Village

Available in an emergency and not looking to rip you off!

I first hired Dortech to install a new garage door opener and they did a great a job in a timely manner for a price I was happy with.

Later down the line, when my garage door broke I called Dortech and they arrived the same day to look at the problem.

Once we both agreed that the best course of action was to replace, I felt comfortable hiring them to replace and install my garage door.

The work they did was spot on and I feel that they we're committed to a job well done rather than trying to bleed me for money.

I know that they are new to Homestars, but let my review be an indicator of their quality work rather than their (currently) low number of reviews.

I would call them again or recommend them to others.

Thank you for this lovely review, looking forward to serve you again.

Samer in ??????????
Samer in ??????????

Excellent Quality & Service

I had problem with my springs and the belt needed to be changed. Dortech was there the same day and took care of business. The quality of work and professionalism was excellent. The price was very reasonable considering I called many others. I’m super happy and Dortech is now my garage door company. Thanks Dortech!

Thank you for the first review on Homestars, i am glad you like the job, please refer us to your friends and family.

More about Dortech Garage Doors

Dortech Garage Doors Inc. is an Ontario based garage doors company that specializes in residential and commercial garage door services and openers. We provide low price garage door repairs, services, installation and maintenance. Our professional technicians are ready to help you.

Contact us if you are looking for a new garage doors or need to repair your existing one.