Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

Reviews for Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

It has been 3 years since this was installed

I had an accident that included my car, blue bin, and old garage door. Needless to say, I ended up with a blue bin shaped hole in my old, flimsy door. This happened 3 weeks before I was supposed to go on vacation!! Anyway, I contacted Rob for a quote. He was professional, friendly, and walked me through all the steps in a very responsive and timely manner. He had his guys out there and replaced our old door with the new one purchased from him. The work was done quickly and efficiently with no problems at all. 3 years later and my door is still perfect. Thank you guys!!! :)

Hi,

Thank you for your kind review we all do our best within our company to please all our clients. We hope you continue to enjoy your new doors we are always here when you need us.

Much appreciated

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Maple Garage Doors

Detailed installation of a product with excellent quality. The installers did a very clean and accurate installation of the openers. The mounting brackets for each door are identical and centred with accuracy. The doors seal the outside air and provide both security and warmth to my garage and living space above. I am very meticulous and difficult to impress. When I saw the coping work and install I was very impressed. The office team is friendly and willing to answer questions. Rob will provide a quote with professionalism and he will respond quickly to questions and contend that you might have.

Hi,

Thank you for your review we try our best to please all our clientele. Let us know if you ever need anything.

Best Regards,
Maple Team

GG
GG

Excellent Service !

I worked with Rob to get the appropriate color and design. He worked with me patiently despite the covid lockdown. He was very prompt and provided multiple different options. The set up was quick. The doors look very similar to the rendering design and are working perfectly. Thanks Rob and the team !

Thank you so much for the Review! Glad you love your new garage doors. If you ever need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

-Maple Overhead Garage Doors.

Vaughan homeowner
Vaughan homeowner

New garage doors and alumninum trim

We hired Maple Overhead Garage Doors to replace our two garage doors and to install matching aluminum trim. They were very helpful and pleasant to deal with from start to finish. They have a showroom which was helpful when trying to understand what they had for sale. Rob then came to our home and gave us a quote. The aluminum trim installer was also great, even singing while he worked! The doors have received many compliments. The installers showed up exactly when they said they would. The price was competitive with other businesses. We were very pleased with the entire process.

Thank you so much for the review we appreciate your business.

Mike
Mike

Garage doors

I am very happy with the look of my new garage doors. New rollers are Super quiet, the windows let in so much light into the garage, no need to use the light during the day. Rob is a true professional at his job. Everything was delivered as per the contract. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a stress free upgrade to your house. Thanks Rob for a job well done.

Thank you for your review! - Maple Garage Doors

Dan in Markham
Dan in Markham

Garage doors

We found Maple Overhead Doors excellent. They are easy to deal with, they were friendly and professional. Six months after the garage doors were installed one of the glass panels had cracked due to the severe cold we had this winter and a manufacturing defect in the glass. After we contacted them they prompt resolved the issue. I would highly recommend them. Their customer service is top notch. Something that you don’t see often these days.

Thank you for the kind review! We greatly appreciate it. - Maple Garage Doors

Ralph in Markham
Ralph in Markham

Great service!

Grateful to Christina for the prompt response to my issue. She was able to resolve the problem with my garage door right away. Friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. Thank you Christina and Maple Overhead Garage Doors!

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are always here to help all our customers, anytime you need anything please let us know.Thank you.

Private User reviews , ON

Garage Door Installation

From start to finish these guys were completely amazing. Rob was very knowledgeable and took his time going through the options with us. The installers were professional and clean. Our door looks beautiful! We will definitely recommend Maple Garage Doors to our friends and family. Thanks for all the hard work!

Appreciate the kind words! Our main goal to keep our clients satisfied for years to come. Let us know if you need anything in the future. - Maple Garage Doors

Fatima in Old Toronto
Fatima in Old Toronto

Garage Doors

I want to take this opportunity to recognize this company. They are truly outstanding, professional and the service is out of this world. Thank you Kristina, Rob and the men that came out to install the garage doors. I absolutely love them, they enhanced the look of my house tremendously!!! I will and would only recommend Maple Overhead to anyone!!!! Fatima, Brampton Ontario

Thank you very much Fatima for your kind review. We are glad you love your new doors and are always here whenever you need anything.

Maple garage door team

GD
GD

Custom Garage doors

Our experience with Rob and Cristina was seamless from the very beginning when we first met and were shown different styles and material we could use. Emails and phone calls are returned promptly. We chose stained cedar wood and could not be happier with selection. Installation was done professionally and quickly with top quality hardware and equipment. Doors open smoothly and so quietly. Highly recommend them.

Thank you for the kind review! This door was a fantastic choice for your home! All the best.

-Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc.

More about Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

We here at Maple Overhead Garage Doors have over 20 years of garage door experience. We strive for perfection and guarantee quality work. As an authorized dealer of Wayne Dalton & Liftmaster Products, we have the most competitive pricing in the industry.
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Vaughan?