Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Milton  >  Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

Reviews for Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

vzigomanis
vzigomanis
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced Garage Doors

I luv my new Garage Doors. The Service guys were three men altogether, so the work was done quickly.

Thank you glad you love your new doors :)

marym
marym
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door installed

Courteous, clean, took away all old materials. Fast and efficient. Would definitely use them again!

Thank you for the kind review. Always here to help.

-Maple Garage Doors

Manoj
Manoj

Two Garage doors installed Perfectly

Rob and his team are amazing, very knowledgeable and professional. Rob took his time to show and advice me of different styles of garage doors that would look best with my style of house and stay within my budget.
Installation was done meticulously and everything looks better than we could have expected.
I would not hesitate to recommend Maple overhead garage doors to anyone looking to upgrade their garage doors.

Thanks guys,

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful review we strive for excellence and we really appreciate your kind words. Enjoy your new doors!

ke in GTA
ke in GTA

New Garage Door and Opener

It was time to replace our garage door, and after checking out HomeStars and a colleague mentioning Maple Overhead Garage Doors, I contacted them. From the quote to the install, they were always on time and they know their stuff. Well-priced and very professional. I now have an operational garage door and opener, and the door looks good (and will require very little maintenance moving forward). Thank you!

Thank you so much for the review. We greatly appreciate it!

-Maple Overhead Garage Doors

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto

Garage Door Excellence

The whole team at Maple Garage Doors was professional and efficient from the get go. Rob and crew gave a detailed, competitive quote which met or beat other local and national providers. I think it is important to note that Maple was recommended to us by family friends: word of mouth due to other satisfied customers.

The installation occurred as planned, on time and with a good attention to detail. There were one or two specific questions we had which were ultimately brought to satisfaction by Rob. That is telling: I'd say this company operates by an unofficial motto, "no job complete until the customer is satisfied."
And we are.
Thanks guys!

Thank you for the amazing review. We hope you enjoy the new garage doors!

-Rob Canizares

Ralph F.
Ralph F.

New garage door installation

Great service. Great responsiveness to my calls and questions before and after the installation. Overall great product.

Thank you for the review! Hope you enjoy the new door, it was a fantastic choice.

Larry
Larry
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Garage doors

Professional,knowledgeable, with a smooth installation process. Highly recommended for commercial residential even industrial doors.
Thanks again Maple Garage Doors!

Thank you Larry for the review!

New garage door

I looked to homeStars to help me find a reputable garage door company. I received an immediate quote from Rob. His service was fast and efficient. The installers were professional and there was no mess. I had a slight problem with one of my vanes on the garage door window after installation. When I contacted the receptionist she was courteous and helpful and it was rectified immediately. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Thank you for a job well done!!

Thank you kindly for the review. We hope you enjoy the new garage door.

-Rob Canizares

valeria in Vaughan
valeria in Vaughan

New Garage Door

Amazing customer service from start to finish.
Competitive pricing, modern designs, great communication, installation and service.
We were impressed with Rob and his entire team.
Installers were fantastic.
Would highly recommend.
Thank you so much!

We are so happy to hear that. Anything you ever need we are here to help. Thank you for your wonderful thoughts.

Nel
Nel

Garage door

Black flush door with Frosted side windows.

In the end, garage doors are approx similar in price in the market. To me, the difference was customer service, quality installation along with a designer's touch.

Thanks for going the extra mile Rob, Alonso, Pedro and Steve!

Thank you Nelson for the kind words! I will pass on the message to the installers. Thank you for the positive review! Hope you enjoy your new garage door

More about Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

We here at Maple Overhead Garage Doors have over 20 years of garage door experience. We strive for perfection and guarantee quality work. As an authorized dealer of Wayne Dalton & Liftmaster Products, we have the most competitive pricing in the industry.