Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

erica.giorgio
erica.giorgio
1 review , ON

Garage door repair

Maple garage was amazing to work with. They were prompt at coming to the house to check out what we needed to completed. Rob kept us posted and up to date on what was going on all the time. The garage door looks amazing and they even fixed the garage door opener. I would highly recommend them and look forward to using them in the future. Fast, amazing service.

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment. We strive for the best in everything that we do and we appreciate your business. Thanks again.

NEWPORT DESIGN BUILD
NEWPORT DESIGN BUILD

New Garage Door

Brilliant service from start to finish from Maple Garage doors from Rob to start with and great communication from the office and the installation was perfect clean and tidy and the two people that installed the door were very good at there job took great pride in their work
and site was left spotless
Very happy and have already recommended

Thank you very much for your business. Door looks great! Thank you for referring us to others we really appreciate it.

Valentino in Bolton
Valentino in Bolton
5 reviews Caledon, ON

Great Doors and installers

Rob and his team are honest and reliable. Rob returns calls and provides excellent customer service. Rob's installers are professional and clean up the job site better then they found it. I highly recommend this company you will not regret it. Thanks again Rob.

Thank you for your review we always strive to do our best. Hope you like your new doors.

David in Thornhill
David in Thornhill
2 reviews North York, ON

GARAGE DOORS REPLACEMENT

I had both my garage doors removed and replaced by Maple Garage Doors. The service, and price provided was second to none. I called for three different quotes, and Maple garage doors beat them all. The installers answered all my questions without hesitation, and was quick during the install. If you want the best, then forget the rest, and call Maple Garage Doors. You won't regret it.

Thank you for your honest review. Glad you are happy with the work we provided. Thanks again.

The best job done by this company.

I could see this person new his business very will. When he was finished I could open and close the door very smoothly with one hand. Thanks for a great job.
bettyblackwell4531@gmail.com

Thanks again for your business I appreciate your positive review.

Laura in Concord
Laura in Concord
1 review Caledon, ON

Garage doors

From the moment I walked in to the moment they were installed with capping the service from all was impeccable...they were all courtise and knowledgeable. There was a small hiccup on delivery date not the problem from Maple Garage doors but they they me immediate notice and satisfaction is a plus. Smooth and easy wish all renovations were.

Enjoy your new door, thanks again from all the staff at maple garage doors

SmjS from Vaughan
SmjS from Vaughan

Side Garage Door Opener Installation

Great job, qualified and friendly installers at the best price. I recommend these guys for garage door opener installations. I called several places before them and this was the best deal for the buck.

Martin  (Mississauga)
Martin (Mississauga)

garage doors

I am glad to see that others find here Maple good too! I had a great experience when building my Mississauga home. My builder had used another company for years but when we came across Maple by chance together we both highly recommend Maple now due to their customer service and prices and quality. 1 year later my garage doors still work well and enhance my home beautifully and it cost exactly as promised, great value by the way, and there were no delays to my construction. Best of all: when decorative hardware started to rust, I sent a quick email mentioning it and Maple sent someone within couple days and they changed it, even though they said there is no warranty by manufacturer on that hardware. This means Maple went out of their way to make it right, and the best way to know if company rocks is not when everything is going well but how a company handles a complaint or mini complaint - in case of my mini complaint they did outstanding job making it right, and anyone that hires them would be super lucky to have them.

Shan from Toronto
Shan from Toronto
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Garage Door

These guys were amazing and QUICK! They quoted us on Tuesday December 16th and finished installing our new door today on Friday December 18th! I would highly recommend them. They made the process hassle free and took no money until they were done. They were polite and courteous. As new homeowners with a bit of a fixer upper, we've learned that there are still trustworthy contractors out there you just have to be patient and do your research in order to avoid the bad apples.

Thank you for the review we try our best to get the doors in quickly for clients - Staff at maple garage doors

L in Maple
L in Maple
3 reviews Woodbridge, ON

New Garage Doors

Our old garage doors didn't give our house a polished look. They were rusting on the inside and loud. Maple Overhead Garage Doors's team came in and in an afternoon installed new doors, hardware and capping. They look beautiful and so does the house! Thanks.

More about Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

We here at Maple Overhead Garage Doors have over 20 years of garage door experience. We strive for perfection and guarantee quality work. As an authorized dealer of Wayne Dalton & Liftmaster Products, we have the most competitive pricing in the industry.