Plumbing
100 western battery Toronto ON M6K 3S2
Plumbing

Reviews for Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Emergency sewer blockage

Josh definitely cares about customer service and most importantly, plumbing. I had an emergency sewer blockage about 3 weeks ago on a Saturday morning. He came to my house without any delays on a weekend day. The work he and is team performed was impressive. They dug out a 9 feet tall hole in the front yard and replaced a section of clay pipe. Everything was done in a very timely fashion.

He then suggested work indoors and got me a city rebate for back water valve. I can only say positive things about Josh and his company and I am very grateful for their job! Would recommend anytime without any doubt!

Happy to help. We love underground jobs!

Maran in Mississauga
Maran in Mississauga

Great service, fair price, would definitely recommend

Had a pipe burst over the weekend and was in desperate need for help. Josh came immediately and was very responsive and helpful while fixing my problem immediately . He was very professional and Will definitely be calling for any future work I need.

Thank you for the kind review, Maran. Let me know if you ever need anything else. - Josh

Mike from Richmond Hill
Mike from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Reno

416-770-1718
100 western battery
Toronto
M6K 3S2

Josh is an outstanding plumber, professional and knowledgeable! Josh came to my Toronto condo for two full gut washroom renos. He was always reachable and worked around my busy schedule. Accommodated me, helped select fixtures and completed the job efficiently with seemless results!

Thank you, Mike. - Looking forward to your laundry plans.

Eric Johanssen in Toronto
Eric Johanssen in Toronto

Plumbing/Drain Snaking - Outstanding Service!

Josh is incredible. He is the most responsive tradesperson that I have ever worked with. He continually goes above and beyond and has helped me out of some serious jams. He is approachable, friendly and profoundly knowledgeable. What this translates into is absolute and total trust - I know Josh has my back and I completely trust him with anything. That's everything for me. This is a guy you're going to love working with and this is someone you're going to be excited to refer to anyone you know. Josh is simply awesome!

Thank you, Eric. Hope all is well.

Bill S. in Toronto
Bill S. in Toronto

3 bedroom rough-in

I had Josh at JM install the rough-in for a 2 storey 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom new construction in midtown Toronto. Josh was punctual and always available to take phonecalls and answer questions when my wife an I had them. Josh charged very reasonably after seeing that we were in a higher-income area/family, which was very appreciated, especially after dealing with other companies obviously inflating charges after meeting to quote. Highly recommend!

- Bill S.

Thank you, Bill. It was a pleasure working on your beautiful house. - Best of luck with the back yard planning!

Tom Ford from Brampton
Tom Ford from Brampton

Rough in

Josh was fast and efficient. Worked with schedule and explained all steps before starting work. I cannot complain about any of the service I got. I highly recommend JM Plumbing

Cristine from Toronto
Cristine from Toronto

Plumbing work

Josh came to install a new toilet, sink and tap for my condo.
He showed up on time and everything was completed quickly without delay.
I would highly recommend Josh at JMplumbing.

Thank you for the review.

More about Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Availble 24/ 7 for all of your plumbing, drain and waterproofing needs. Flooded basements, leaking foundation wall, wet basement. Water meter upgrade. Sump pump installation and repair. Drain installation, repair, roots and diagnosing. Flood prevention and back water valve installation. - City rebates! Complete rough in's, main floor, basements. New ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?