Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Reviews for Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Theresa in Toronto
Theresa in Toronto

Plumbing - replacement valves for washing machine

Dillon came to my house this evening in the Beaches to replace shut off valves for a new washing machine. Josh had to re-schedule from a weekend visit due to an emergency basement flooding, but he was very efficient in re-scheduling a time convenient for me. Dillon was on time, very polite, efficient and got the job done quickly (about 1 hour). He hooked up new plumbing tubes I had purchased myself. He also said he would look into the costs for replacing faucet for a clawfoot tub and new shower unit. I would not hesitate to refer Morrison Plumbing.

Thank you for your review of Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for any future plumbing, drain or waterproofing needs!

New Main Drain

I met Josh shortly after I bought an investment property. The home inspection recommended that I replace the clay pipe with PVC and then shortly after closing I started having issues which is why I decided to have it all replaced.

Josh had been referred to me by my neighbour who had hired him to do a similar job, he showed up within a few hours of me reaching out, came in with a very reasonable quote as far as I could tell and started the Job the very next morning.

He and his crew worked non-stop until the whole job was done. They worked very fast & efficient but also left the job site in a very clean and organized manner every night and were very polite and friendly to my tenants.

As you can imagine, I was super stressed out never having done such a huge project on any of my properties before but I ended up feeling quite relieved that the problem has been professionally addressed and because I know I can rely on Josh to return should there be any other plumbing issues down the line - He even applied to the city on my behalf for me to get a credit for the backup valve (this is something apparently only the fully licensed guys can do).

All in all, I couldn't be happier with how this all went down and I have referred Josh to many other friends, each time with excellent results.

I highly recommend Josh and his Company to take on any plumbing related job and wish him all the best in the future .. Thank you!

Thank you for your review! We love receiving feedback from our customers. We really enjoyed working in your fantastic neighbourhood. Let us know if you ever have any questions or anything we can do to help!

Dan from Toronto
Dan from Toronto

Sump Pump Emergency Repair

After a lot of rain in the past week our sump pump stopped working. I called Josh on Sunday and he showed up to fix it an hour later.
Fantastic service and great pricing.

Thanks for saving our basement, Josh!

Thank you for your review, Dan. We're always available 24/7 for any plumbing, drain and waterproofing needs!

Richie in
Richie in

Venting issues

I had an issue for about a year that no one could figure out the problem ( smell of sewage after using certain sinks) I had 3 big companies come out but they couldn't figure it out. Even made holes in the walls and left them like that because they don't do drywall. Problem not solved. After some research I found Morrison plumbing and after speaking to josh he was certain he knew the problem. Long story short, josh and the boys are honest smart and know what there are doing! After venting a few problematic sinks the issue has been resolved for 1 third the price I paid the big boy companies. Needless to say Joshua and the boys are family! My plumbers for life. Just to show you the kind a guy he is he try to resolve the problem with me over the phone for no charge before even coming over. Great guys

Thank you for the review, Richie. I'm happy we could resolve the sewer gas odours throughout your home! Let us know if you have any other waterproofing or drainage issues. Was a pleasure working for you

jody from Toronto
jody from Toronto

Bathroom change

I was looking to fix a bathroom that had been giving me problems for years, Joshua came and gave me a reasonable quote on that project.
Then I proceeded to change my mind a he came back again to give me another very reasonable quote. He did everything I was hoping to have done in a very quick manor. It was not a great space to work in and he dealt with it so well. I will use Morrison plumbing for any project in the future.

Hi Jody,
Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help with your plumbing and drains. Thanks for taking the time to write this review, have a great day!

Alancy D'Souza in Scarborough
Alancy D'Souza in Scarborough

Handyman services

Joshua was professional and courteous and went out of his way to ensure that we everything was setup property.

We trust him to get the job done and for a reasonable price.

Thank you for the kind review. Happy to help!

Justus88
Justus88

Removed clogged section of drain pipe and trap

Josh and his team were great! We had water backing up into our basement, and Josh arrived within an hour of contacting him, and right on time. He got to work and quickly assessed the situation. He was able to bring his team down on a Friday at 5 PM to start working right away, and they worked until about 1 AM to make sure the job was completed properly. The next day everything was back in order and working properly.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. Our services are 24/7, don't hesitate to call any time of the day or night with no extra after hours or weekend charges.
Please give us a call if you have any future plumbing, drain or waterproofing needs.

Morris B.
Morris B.

I had a pipe burst on family day long weekend. Morrison Plumbing, came right away to assist with my emergency and I am grateful.

While Morrison Plumbing was at my house they also helped fixed a leaky T joint on my pipes and small plumbing issues I had with my laundry area. So quick. Great job! Great service! Highly recommend.

Thank you for your review! Happy we could help stop your leaking pipes. Let us know if you have any future plumbing issues.

Gabe in Toronto
Gabe in Toronto

Plumbing

Joshua helped get my condos in working order for new tenants this year! His speed and reliability alleviated lots of frustration from my last plumber! With happy families in their homes, I'm glad I called Joshua!

Thank you for the review, Gabe. It was a pleasure working on your condos plumbing. - The kitchens and washrooms turned out incredible!

Dan in North York
Dan in North York

Main Sewer Line Replacement

Josh was fantastic!

He came on time, was friendly, patient, competent and you can tell he knows what he is doing. After investigating the problem, we were able to book him for the job the next day to minimize interruption to our family. The price was reasonable even though the scope work grew once the work started. He left the place neat and tidy too.

I would recommend him for any plumbing work you need done. He is really great to work with!

Thank you Dan. It was a pleasure removing the trap and roots in your underground drains.

More about Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Availble 24/ 7 for all of your plumbing, drain and waterproofing needs. Flooded basements, leaking foundation wall, wet basement. Water meter upgrade. Sump pump installation and repair. Drain installation, repair, roots and diagnosing. Flood prevention and back water valve installation. - City rebates! Complete rough in's, main floor, basements. New ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?