HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Joanne H.

I was very impressed with the professionalism and quality of work done by Joshua. The price he quoted for $900 was incredible for the level of service, responsiveness, and timeliness he demonstrated. Definitely would recommend to others! I thoroughly appreciated his level of cleanliness in tidying up after the project was completed.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review! Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Linda-Marie in Scarborough

Joshua and his helpers installed an IKEA vanity, sink and American Standard toilet in my renovated washroom. They had to do a work-around to install the IKEA sink as the drain purchased with the kit did not fit. They manufactured a drain with parts from Home Depot and stayed until the job was complete. A very professional job by polite, professional tradesmen. I won't hesitate to contact them again in future.

Job Price

Thank you for your review of Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for any future plumbing, drain or waterproofing needs!

Leslie, Etobicoke homeowner

I hired Morrison Plumbing to install a reverse osmosis filter in a bathroom cabinet.
Both Joshua and his installer were very pleasant and professional to deal with throughout the transaction. The installer was on time and efficient in completing this small project, and his work was good.
I selected Morrison Plumbing based on its excellent HomeStars rating, and I was not disappointed!

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Thank you for your review, Leslie. Happy to help with any plumbing, drains and waterproofing!

Ian in Toronto

I had gotten estimates from a number of plumbing companies, and Josh was the most professional in terms of answering my questions and informing me what needs to be done and the plumbing process involved. His quote/price was also very fair. We scheduled a day for the work to be done, and his crew (Dillon and Emerson) showed up early and got started right away. They were all very polite and extremely efficient with their work. Even the day after the work was done, Josh returned to show me how to open/clean the inside of the trench basin. I will definitely use Josh for any additional plumbing jobs and will recommend him to anyone looking for an experienced plumber with great customer service.

Job Price

Thank you for your great review of Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and looking forward to helping you with any future plumbing, drain or waterproofing needs!

Theresa in Toronto

Dillon came to my house this evening in the Beaches to replace shut off valves for a new washing machine. Josh had to re-schedule from a weekend visit due to an emergency basement flooding, but he was very efficient in re-scheduling a time convenient for me. Dillon was on time, very polite, efficient and got the job done quickly (about 1 hour). He hooked up new plumbing tubes I had purchased myself. He also said he would look into the costs for replacing faucet for a clawfoot tub and new shower unit. I would not hesitate to refer Morrison Plumbing.

Job Price

Thank you for your review of Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for any future plumbing, drain or waterproofing needs!

I met Josh shortly after I bought an investment property. The home inspection recommended that I replace the clay pipe with PVC and then shortly after closing I started having issues which is why I decided to have it all replaced.

Josh had been referred to me by my neighbour who had hired him to do a similar job, he showed up within a few hours of me reaching out, came in with a very reasonable quote as far as I could tell and started the Job the very next morning.

He and his crew worked non-stop until the whole job was done. They worked very fast & efficient but also left the job site in a very clean and organized manner every night and were very polite and friendly to my tenants.

As you can imagine, I was super stressed out never having done such a huge project on any of my properties before but I ended up feeling quite relieved that the problem has been professionally addressed and because I know I can rely on Josh to return should there be any other plumbing issues down the line - He even applied to the city on my behalf for me to get a credit for the backup valve (this is something apparently only the fully licensed guys can do).

All in all, I couldn't be happier with how this all went down and I have referred Josh to many other friends, each time with excellent results.

I highly recommend Josh and his Company to take on any plumbing related job and wish him all the best in the future .. Thank you!