HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Reviews for Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

SLC in Old Toronto

We had to replace kitec plumbing which no longer meets code. One plumber gave a very expensive quote, and another told us we had no kitec plumbing to replace. Joshua made the effort to verify we did in fact have kitec plumbing, and his quote was very reasonable. He and his team worked carefully in tight quarters, and cleaned up daily. They also helped us replace a few other small plumbing problems while on site, and completed the work within the time schedule we needed. His recommendations for wall and tile repair contractor worked out very well. Joshua and his team were professional, pleasant, and responsive - so important, yet rare to find in Trades.

Thank you for your kind review. We're happy to hear the positive feedback!

Jan from Toronto

It was a simple job - replacing a kitchen faucet - handled with great attention to detail and professionalism. Josh was quick to respond, arrived on time and provided efficient service. Thank you!

Thank you for the great review !

Leonard Farmer in Toronto

Josh and Dylan did an amazing job! We entirely rerouted the plumbing and swapped out the old Kitec stuff in a timely fashion. The service was very professional start to finish and the place was left clean.

Thanks a lot guys :) Great job!

Thank you for the great review! It was great working with you. Let us know if you ever need any plumbing, drain or waterline services.

Guys came and increased our water pressure. The water pressure is improved. They also fixed another issue with a clogged drain and a leaking pipe. Work area was left clean.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your review, Morrison Plumbing and Mechanical appreciates the feedback.

For more details specific to your case, feel free to contact us at any point in time.
As you know, we provided an estimate over the phone and then adjusted it prior to any on-site work that both parties agreed upon.

Changes in materials and work requirements occurred which led to appropriate pricing adjustments. More precisely, we installed 1 inch copper (instead of 3/4), we trenched the new line inside the house further than the front wall (unlike what was initially planned). Moreover, pipes from the new meter to the hot water tank were all increased from 1/2 to 3/4 inch, for optimal flow which was not originally included or discussed.

Overall, we feel that our work on your property was done very well, efficiently and at a reasonable price.

Let us know if we can help with any future plumbing drains or waterproofing,
Thank you for choosing Morrison Plumbing and Mechanical.

Joanne H.

I was very impressed with the professionalism and quality of work done by Joshua. The price he quoted for $900 was incredible for the level of service, responsiveness, and timeliness he demonstrated. Definitely would recommend to others! I thoroughly appreciated his level of cleanliness in tidying up after the project was completed.

Thank you for your kind review! Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Linda-Marie in Scarborough

Joshua and his helpers installed an IKEA vanity, sink and American Standard toilet in my renovated washroom. They had to do a work-around to install the IKEA sink as the drain purchased with the kit did not fit. They manufactured a drain with parts from Home Depot and stayed until the job was complete. A very professional job by polite, professional tradesmen. I won't hesitate to contact them again in future.

Thank you for your review of Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for any future plumbing, drain or waterproofing needs!

Leslie, Etobicoke homeowner

I hired Morrison Plumbing to install a reverse osmosis filter in a bathroom cabinet.
Both Joshua and his installer were very pleasant and professional to deal with throughout the transaction. The installer was on time and efficient in completing this small project, and his work was good.
I selected Morrison Plumbing based on its excellent HomeStars rating, and I was not disappointed!

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your review, Leslie. Happy to help with any plumbing, drains and waterproofing!

Ian in Toronto

I had gotten estimates from a number of plumbing companies, and Josh was the most professional in terms of answering my questions and informing me what needs to be done and the plumbing process involved. His quote/price was also very fair. We scheduled a day for the work to be done, and his crew (Dillon and Emerson) showed up early and got started right away. They were all very polite and extremely efficient with their work. Even the day after the work was done, Josh returned to show me how to open/clean the inside of the trench basin. I will definitely use Josh for any additional plumbing jobs and will recommend him to anyone looking for an experienced plumber with great customer service.

Thank you for your great review of Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and looking forward to helping you with any future plumbing, drain or waterproofing needs!

Theresa in Toronto

Dillon came to my house this evening in the Beaches to replace shut off valves for a new washing machine. Josh had to re-schedule from a weekend visit due to an emergency basement flooding, but he was very efficient in re-scheduling a time convenient for me. Dillon was on time, very polite, efficient and got the job done quickly (about 1 hour). He hooked up new plumbing tubes I had purchased myself. He also said he would look into the costs for replacing faucet for a clawfoot tub and new shower unit. I would not hesitate to refer Morrison Plumbing.

Thank you for your review of Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for any future plumbing, drain or waterproofing needs!

I met Josh shortly after I bought an investment property. The home inspection recommended that I replace the clay pipe with PVC and then shortly after closing I started having issues which is why I decided to have it all replaced.

Josh had been referred to me by my neighbour who had hired him to do a similar job, he showed up within a few hours of me reaching out, came in with a very reasonable quote as far as I could tell and started the Job the very next morning.

He and his crew worked non-stop until the whole job was done. They worked very fast & efficient but also left the job site in a very clean and organized manner every night and were very polite and friendly to my tenants.

As you can imagine, I was super stressed out never having done such a huge project on any of my properties before but I ended up feeling quite relieved that the problem has been professionally addressed and because I know I can rely on Josh to return should there be any other plumbing issues down the line - He even applied to the city on my behalf for me to get a credit for the backup valve (this is something apparently only the fully licensed guys can do).

All in all, I couldn't be happier with how this all went down and I have referred Josh to many other friends, each time with excellent results.

I highly recommend Josh and his Company to take on any plumbing related job and wish him all the best in the future .. Thank you!

Thank you for your review! We love receiving feedback from our customers. We really enjoyed working in your fantastic neighbourhood. Let us know if you ever have any questions or anything we can do to help!

More about Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Availble 24/ 7 for all of your plumbing, drain and waterproofing needs. Flooded basements, leaking foundation wall, wet basement. Water meter upgrade. Sump pump installation and repair. Drain installation, repair, roots and diagnosing. Flood prevention and back water valve installation. - City rebates! Complete rough in's, main floor, basements. New ...