Plumbing

Reviews for Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

rdeviasse in Toronto
rdeviasse in Toronto

Two bathroom issues resolved

I needed someone to change a bathroom sink tap and fix a tub spout, but since there was no valve on the sink, I needed someone to find and change the main shut off and also install a new valve. Joshua was very professional. He completed all the work needed in a timely and thorough manner. His pricing was very competitive. Happy with service. I'd recommend Joshua to anyone!

Thank you for the review. I'm happy how the plumbing in the shower and sink worked out. - Looks great!

Larry
Larry

shower and toilet leak. replaced new shower controls and fixed toilet.

Josh was very professional. He completed all the work needed in a timely and thorough manner. He responded to all communication promptly and courteously. His pricing was very competitive and he explained what needed to be done before starting the job and kept me up to date the whole way through. Josh seems very honest and fair. I would definitely recommend his services for any plumbing job needed. Thank you again Josh for your professionalism!

Thank you for your feedback, Larry. Always happy to help!

Jamie in Markham
Jamie in Markham

Shower head replacement

I'd been putting off a few home maintenance jobs. One of which was installing a shower head. Was connected with Joshua through Jiffy.

He was on time, polite, , cleaned up after himself, quick, and diligent.

Shower works. Happy with service.

Thank you for your feedback.

AW in North york
AW in North york

Water was not running properly in the kitchen

M6K 3S2

Joshua was absolutely great a professional on the job he just completed. Aside from being punctual (which isn't too common in today's plumbing business), he did an excellent job explaining the issue and resolving it too.

I'd recommend Joshua to anyone!

Thank you for your feedback!

Kelly LeBlanc from Toronto
Kelly LeBlanc from Toronto

Backwater valve and cleanout installation

M6K 3S2

As soon as I contacted Josh, he got back to me right away, we made an appointment that worked with my schedule, he came over, gave me an instant quote, and was able to do the work that weekend (on a Sunday!!!). Following the job, he followed up several times to ensure that I was happy with the work and to ensure my past plumbing issue had been resolved. Josh is knowledgeable, accommodating, efficient, very personable, and he explains what he is doing in an easily understandable way. I would not hesitate to call Josh for any plumbing work that you may have.

Thank you for your feedback!

Barney Breslow in Toronto
Barney Breslow in Toronto

Faucet Instalation

M6K 3S2

As in previous visits, Joshua, came as scheduled, and completed the work promptly.
He is a competent technician, and does not waste any time in accomplishing the task at hand.

I will always be using him for any further plumbing work.

Thank you for your feedback, Barney.

rob t.
rob t.

Commercial Bakery set up

I have had a lot of plumbers over the years as I have had my bakery for 33 years.
Constant evolution and upgrades with existing and new equipment means dollars spent.
When I was introduced to Josh for a new bakery in the Beaches, he was the best trade I could ask for. While not the least expensive nor the highest, he was the best worker who backed up and delivered the job that needed to be done.
I would not hesitate to use him again. As a matter of fact I did and his second job for me at my original bakery solved a great number of errors that I had been living with from other plumbers. Highly recommended indeed!

Thank you for your feedback, Robert. You have incredible bakeries.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Toilet clog and pipe analysis

Joshua was great, punctual, detailed and understanding. He fixed the problem, made sure we found the source and patiently explained everything to me. I will definitely call him again ! My brother (who is a
Plumber in London) was impressed too .

Happy to help. Thank you,

Militza in Toronto
Militza in Toronto

Plumbing service

My basement had some water backing up from the city, Josh discovered some
Roots growing in the pipes which he replaced right away without major disturbances to my every day life. The price was just right and I will be using this company in any future plumbing issues at the house.

Thank you, Militza. It was a pleasure working for you.

Mark in Woodbridge
Mark in Woodbridge

Valve replacement.

I needed someone to change the main shut off valve as it was leaking. I called Josh and came over that afternoon to do the work. He was reliable, efficient and friendly. Will use h for any plumbing needs I have in the future.

Thank you, Mark. Hope to see you soon!

More about Morrison Plumbing & Mechanical

Availble 24/ 7 for all of your plumbing, drain and waterproofing needs. Flooded basements, leaking foundation wall, wet basement. Water meter upgrade. Sump pump installation and repair. Drain installation, repair, roots and diagnosing. Flood prevention and back water valve installation. - City rebates! Complete rough in's, main floor, basements. New ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?